Just got out of a long term relationship (bitch went crazy, long story)...

Just got out of a long term relationship (bitch went crazy, long story). What sites/apps are people using these days to date/hook up?

Help an oldfag out.

Try Grindr

FarmersOnly.com

blackpeoplemeet.com

kek

tell the story OP!!!

You should give yourself some time to yourself user, unless you're looking for a rebound with no strings attached.

Oh, it's not that fast. I've had some time.

Not really that exciting I'm afraid. She's always been anxious and whatnot, survived an abusive childhood. I'm okay with that, I'm a nurturing guy. But this year she took a turn for the worse, slipped into psychosis. Took her to the hospital to get well, after she came out it was all "I can't trust you" and "you betrayed me". I can't take that for too long. She finally kicked me out and instead of trying to fix things (again) I packed up and left.

She never actually made a connection between "action" and "consequence". I hope she figures that out before she ends up homeless.

You put her in the nuthouse because she is crazy, therefore you betrayed her for trying to get her help. She can't trust you because you won't let her act like a nutjob.

You did the right thing my friend by walking away. I have stuck my penis in a crazy like this before. Nothing good will ever come from continuing the relationship. Let her move on to be someone else's burden.

>not trying to get her help

Help like inpatient treatment she probably needed? Retard.

He was explaining things from her point of view. I knew exactly what he meant because he's obviously gone through what I have.

Thank, Sup Forumsro. It's true, and after 6 months I realized that. She may - after a lot of medication and therapy - become functional. But she'll never be the woman I love, ever again. She'll never be normal and sane.

this new app, called

>work

also:

>school

fuckin fags

I misread what you said. I guess I'm the retard.

>drop that shit in a month or less
>worst fallout: drive-by wal-mart hollaring with her fat friend
worth it

You are responsible for your happiness - Oldishfag

You did the right thing, OP.
Try OKCupid. It has worked the most for me.
Coffee Meet Bagel is another that has worked for me.

Work as a software developer. Not exactly a lot to work with there.

>work

Never dip your pen in company's ink - Oldishfag.

ufuktup
shoulda entered a profession where 95% of the women are scrubs-wearing females
in florida

>Florida
>Female

I read the news. No thanks.

also
>her work
ever see girls with jobs genius?

>read the news
or
>fuck pussy
great choice

Yes, I was explaining from her point of view. The gal I was with was an emotional mess. She got arrested many of times for ignorant shit. I had to go to counseling with her on one occasion, and I told her counselor that she was screwed up. When we got home, she tried the same shit on me.

>"Why did you tell him that, you're supposed to have my back.
>I don't know if I can trust you? I think you want to make me look crazy.

My problem, I bought into it and kept my mouth shut after that. Two years later, nothing had changed except me. No friends, no social life, no money, hating my life. Yes, I've been in your shoes. I'm telling you to just keep moving forward and never look back. It's not your problem to fix. She has to want to fix herself, and you can't decide that for her. You're a good man for trying user.

Talking to you is like talking to myself.

>"Hey, baby, here's a bunch of super crazy shit that I totally believe. But don't tell anyone, they'll think I'm crazy."
>"I can't believe you told the doctor our conversation from less than an hour ago! Now they think I'm crazy and it's you fault!"