Does this Turkroach's delusion know any bounds?

Does this Turkroach's delusion know any bounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is just mentally ill. Like Jorge or the canadian shitspammer. Just ignore them.

you are just jealous

t. Ikibey

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

Ikibey is heavily traumatized because

>his mother is literally a whore who introduces her clients to him
>his father is a big nosed armenoshit who was probably one of his mothers clients
>his first love was married away to a superior turkish man because nobody wants to marry a fat laz with a whore as a mother

Poor iki, Sup Forums shitposting is all he has now :(

He's just jealous about other cultures . He doesn't like himself as a turk so he created this Greek character, it's very pathetic because he doesn't know when to stop. Someone should help him

What the fuck is wrong with him and why isnt he permabanned

>He's just jealous about other cultures
very wrong shitalian

lul

>shave your face
I shave my ass

never gets old

>delusion
He's a trying to get people to hate Greece by being butthurt. Like how that one butthurt Greek from years ago managed to coin the term 'turkroach'.

he has a dynamic IP and ban evades constantly. He had although his ISP range banned some weeks ago and he simply switched to socks proxies

with so much dedication, he could easily learn Turkish, his native language, in weeks but he's spending his time pretending he's another race

Hahahaha you're funny

Greece is better than shitaly
prove me wrong

I don't have to prove you anything, I don't even care.

we don't have Ferrari, Berlusconi and pizzas

So no

but i do

ferraris are shit
berlusconi is shit
Pizza is Greek and can be done everywhere.

Fuck off you dirty shitskin turkroach

I'll tell everything to your mom, she's going to be mad at you. You will be starving today

Because in Muslim countries women who divorce their husbands get set on fire or raped.

Turks are more clean than germans.

t. I am Greek

Only a turk would say that

but its true
Turkish homes are all clean.
german homes are dirty

its true and you know

Doesn't make any sense.
Stop faking

it does
Turkish people are more clean than germans.

Then why are your Kebab shops always so dirty?

Then why do you all smell like garlic and try to cover it with way too much deo?

No it doesn't, if you're a real Greek you shouldn't know. End your life please

because turks dont care about you subhumans
its just work place
not home

they dont
stop lying

germany is full of turks
why should i not know it?

Why are you all so mean to him? I think he's just using satire as humor

He's just managed to worsen the image of t*rks though

turkish dogs were the ones who made all of that

>consistent autistic sperging
>satirical humor
pick one

jealous

you would know only because you're a turk and you know a lot of Turkish family, I don't think a Greek would know so many things about Turkish people

I think most Greeks here have Turkish friends because yugoslavs are subhumans like arabs.
germany is full of Turks

Your parents are from Turkey. You're from Black Sea region of Turkey, which is the shittiest region after kurdish areas and whose people are hardcore bigot Muslimshits because they were not ethnically Turks and they did not want to pay high taxes. Your people have been embracing the Shitslam like their life is depending on it still this. You are coming from the same demographics with Tayyip, deal with it or end your misery

Depending on it to still this day*

He or she is o man.O has no gender.Personal pronouns in English so autistic.Why there is gender gap he-she pronouns

Shut up.. it is christianity that forbids divorce, islamic religion completely allows it.

oh shit ikibey thread

Is there any proof that the guy in that thread is the spammer?

>Portugalimony

Kek.

Redpill me about ikibey meme and the greece turkey and Germany meme

sometimes I feel kind of bad for him but then I remember he have no discernible redeeming qualities and stop myself from any further empathy

Q U I C K R U N D O W N
U
I
C
K
R
U
N
D
O
W
N

-Ottomans bow to ikibey
-In contact with Plato
-Possess autism-like abilities
-Control the universe with an imaginary and noodle fist
-Own kebab shops & basements globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal kurdish blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (ikibeystan will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA map posting facilities on Earth
-First ottoman rapebabies were in all likelihood ikibey babies
-Said to have below 90 IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in eastern anatolia and kosovo
-Ancient nepalese knitting board posts tell of a self proclaimed greek savior who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of Greekdom and unprecedented Greekness with him
-He owns proxy R&D labs around the world
-You likely have proxies inside this thread you right now
-Ikibey is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the ikibey basement in frankfurt?
-He learned 2 Greek words in under a decade
-The Greek nation state entrusts its Greekness with ikibey. There’s no Greek in Greece, only in Shitmany
-Ikibey's basement is about 2 sq meters wide, from the space-time reference point of the base basement currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he lives in a spaceless basement existing in all points of time and space from Germany to Greece. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. But it's probably Greece related.

kek

how tf did a greeturk end up with such a cool name?

t. Fake Greeks

I pulled ikigame on some German Turkish chick and it almost worked, she was kinda sub though

I keep seeing him in every thread.

t. Terrone

Literally me

I'm a Byzaboo and I always liked Greeks. No amount of iki shitposting would ruin that. If anything, I like it when he shits on his own people

Terroni are Greeks not like you subhuman, you should know this you liar

we're the peaceful ancient Roman people who have been besieged by bad Franks, Turks and Slavs :( :)

>GYROS'D
Not even ikibey but butthurt Luigis are funny.

> Jorge

Is he the CHI who posts his pics? Like this one?

I don't know, it's funny as shit when he argues with other Turks pretending to be white from Western European countries about Greece and Turkey.

>dynamic IP

Nah he just goes to a different starbucks to post

I mean picture this, a Turk in Germany pretending to be Greek arguing with a Turk from the Netherlands pretending to be Dutch, and all that in English, they're truly fucked in the head lol. Islam has played a number on them.

>butthurt
why should i be? i'm not even terrone. i like when he talks shit pretending to be greek

good times, the Cypriot started it and I helped him, took us like less than a week for it to take off.

>not knowing Jorge

Fuck off newfaggot

>Jorge
Where is he?
Did he die? It's been awhile since I saw his threads/posts

I am in Greece

>tfw ikibey is an elaborate joke played on the unsuspecting Sup Forums by the jokers at /deutsch/

Rapebabies are always mad.
As far as i know he was also an underage

don't really think so, they were always heavily disliked, we just gave them a name.

I am not greek

>tfw you never be famous on Sup Forums

The madman literally became a meme

So this turkroach is a Laz subhuman who thinks he is Greek?

he is greek

Leave him alone you stupid leaf

sick numbers, leaf
at least you've those going for you

Who is he please tell me