There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that sincerely think that alcohol and cigarettes are better and more...

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that sincerely think that alcohol and cigarettes are better and more """""""""""""""redpilled"""""""""""""""""" than weed

Other urls found in this thread:

aesthic.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best weed is hastily laced with bumfuck special ingredients. The best alcohol is patiently brewed by masters of the craft

i mean i smoke weed when im shitposting here but its like alcohol, if you drink everyday you'll become an alcoholic; the same is with weed, smoke weed everyday and you will become a pothead. alcoholics tend to just be dregs on society but keep to themselves while the pothead will vote for bernie and call you a racist facist if you vote for trump, not mention they will mention veganism.

It's all degenerate

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW that pump toxins into their body

Sad!

whatcha talking about senpai? best weed is the one that you grow yourself

DUDE

>not being straight edge like my man Adolf Christ

cigarettes are good because I want to kill myself.

>Adolf
>was doing 80 different drugs
>straight age

but that's not a good way to do that user
why don't you get some good quality methadone and overdose on it?

>believing kike history
good goy

DUDE

>there are people on Sup Forums not ironically voting for trump out of a nihilistic urge to purge themselves of the apathetic existential dread of the 21st century

Trump is an AESTHETIC, not a candidate

>consuming poison
>redpilled

What? I only buy certified organic weed from medical dispensers. Where do you buy yours? Buying weed off the street from niggers is like buying moonshine in a shoe from Cletus.

WEED

This is why Synthwave is superior.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DG3sZlhEM

I think this is a big part of why trump is so successful. He didn't burn out his reward system with drugs and alcohol. hes naturally more positive and 'high-energy' than the majority of people.

>He fell for the weed is better than "x" meme

>hurr Steve Jobs smoked weed!

Yeah, he also fucking died a completely preventable death because he was an idiot.

10000 hours in paint

stop stealing my memez

All are shit, but I'd rather have an occasional drink with friends. I always stop drinking the moment I feel the effect of alcohol. Self control is key.

Im pretty sure most upper echelons of society at the time were using prescribed speed. IT is no different today.

Amphetamines > both

aesthic.bandcamp.com/releases

>Shakespeare
>Washington
>pot-heads
This reminds me of the WE WUZ maymay

>implying Washington wasn't a pothead

Since when neurotoxicity became a good thing?

All recreational drugs are degenerate, faggot.

dont even let the dogs bite the niggers as they´re highly toxic, they contain a niggerous niggoisonous niggenomous neurotoxin called niggroidtoxin, 100 times worser than botox

>Kike history is anything bad about Uncle Adolf
I bet you think North Korea is a paradise

Might as well make cocaine legal too since only rich people can afford cocaine addictions. That means if people get addicted, they'll eventually become rich enough to afford their addiction.