Do attractive women shit and fart?

Do attractive women shit and fart?

If so, why does Sup Forums not think that anal sex is degenerate?

Anal is something you should only do with your wife. You need a lot of intimacy and prepwork. It's something to be shared between lovers committed to each other.

Audrey Hepburn loved anal and she wasn't a degenerate.

Anal is overrated

where you got that info?

Sole purpose of procreation.
All else is degenerate.

>audrey hepburn loved anal

what

It's is degenerate

BUNDA BUNDA BUNDA

that is what make it sexual erection give

idk why you'd want to fuck an ass if you've got a pussy to fuck. and I'm not even one of the super squeamish guys. I love to eat ass. but fucking it is inferior in pretty much every way to fucking pussy.

going to need sauce on that info

MODS delete this Sup Forums tier thread

>he fell for the ass eating meme

Is it true that anal is the only legal form of contraception.in Ireland?

The ideal woman for guys on Sup Forums has a feminine penis anyway.

The ones with vaginas are too busy getting, nigger spic and mudslime cock.

Girls that don't fart just retain the gases in their tissues. That's why they get fat and never go camping.

The campfires'll make them detonate like cellulite-covered koffings.

That's how you make butt babies aka australians

if you don't like to eat girlbutt, then your girl's gonna stray to men like me who do.

Anal is for fags. Therefore, it's degenerate.

Classic

I actually know an extremely attractive woman tell me she's shit herself.

are ''men'' like you big nosed and circumcised per chance?

Anal is degenerate

They do.

But, their feces and flatus taste like fine wine and expensive perfume.

>Audrey liked anal
Dude....I don't even care, I'm believing it anyway.

Nice try Ahmed, but eating girlbutt is a tradition of all proud Aryans.

The only people who eat ass are niggers. Unless your dating coal burners or chicks in highschool no one wants their asshole licked out

>aryan
>flag

at best youre anglo scum. at worst youre a nigger.

ill believe you eat ass any day.

>Do attractive women shit and fart?
Science has proven that they do not.

Ireland however has no attractive women, so it is expected you are not familiar with this fact.

>Enjoy your potato faced mattress holes, Mohamed

>virgin

Women never admit they like anal play, but all 12 girlfriends I've had said they wanted nothing near their asses. Till I slid my tongue and a finger in there.

They all love that shit.

Reaffirming the need for sauce. There's no fucking way she would have made a statement about it.

Farah Fawcett, on the other hand, loved it in every hole and it probably contributed to her cancer. That said, if sex includes a low risk of cancer, then I'm taking the risk of cancer.

I had an ex who really loved being fucked in her ass. She liked it more than vag sex. I think she liked how naughty it seemed and also how it had no risk of pregnancy (which used to freak her out and make her really anxious).

Its probably true most women enjoy anal they are much more sensitive/sexual creatures then men are.

>tfw Thai girl I bang eats my ass

If you ain't getting your ass ate, you ain't fuckin

>12 partners

Wow a sexual deviant dating other sexual deviants came to the conclusion that all women like what these women like.

Women pee from pussies and drink alcohol with their mouths so argument that sticking it in the ass is dangerous is stupid. It's not degenerate if you do it with your wife. For me it is just a form of safe sex during ovulation because i don't use latexjew