twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she
Fuck off with this old garbage. Nobody cares anymore

Blue haired girl I think

Any name?

>Who is she again Sup Forums?

The destiny of the white man.

Kat

It's a chick. But she's a genderqueer polyamorous triquadbipentahepta-mega faggot deer kin. Someone link her tumblr

Dat mage from Hori Pooter who lives in a another dormatory he's not nice but maybe gay who knows

It's a girl you hopeful faggots

Hey, what do ya fuckin know... A childhood photo of kat dressed as a girl

Still no name? Need something to search

dropbox com/sh/wrmsi9ujnogdjcf/AAAqTcIf7IJqhZf1KJcX1JWoa?dl=0

Here's all known pics of her, I'm sure you can find something in there

Thx user

Teenage drama. Fucking gross

Didn't it die?

Her birth name is not Kat or whatever.
Thats one of her 'identities, after she was bullied and left high school.

her first initial is J.
He last name starts with C.

believe it or not, this is her all dolled up at about the age of 16, before she left her birth town school and moved away from her tormentors

and here she is in 8th grade or so

(i didnt post her childhood foto above, some user reposted it, she had fans a couple years ago, then she got doxed big time...)

the mystery is finally over holy shit.

Katelyn Rena Lyons lives in Goodlettsville

That is Jordan Capozzi aka "Lil' Debbie" The bad rapper that came up with Kreyshawn. Supposedly, there are nudes of her floating around somewhere.

And this is her now... I'd fuck it.

>the mystery is finally over holy shit.

yes, she was a reverse trap.

shes a cosplayer, loves makup and wigs, now a cosmetoligist, lets just say she lives in Nebraska. regular at Nebraskacon or whatever the fuck its called

a couple years ago she got posted here as a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl, and us fucking Sup Forums retards went crazy over the trap we all wanted to secretly fuck.

then it went even more stupid, and she became the "its a guy meme" . and use confused faggots started calling her the queen of Sup Forums to piss off the boxxy fans.

then some boxxy fans doxed her completely due to retarded jealousy.

then it was jus a bunch of "its a guy" jokes, and noone was quite sure. I personally was disappointed she wasnt a guy, becuase she was the first 'trap' i really wanted to fuck, then oh no, shes a girl (hahaha)

her most famous character here was this (attahced) freckled pixie called Dave Stryder or something. I relabelled it "tinkerbell'ish", and newfags would always ask "who is that" and MOAR.

then we would do the gender confusion fuckery that Sup Forums is famous for, and bait people for arguments.

so yes, I am the guy who baits people with tinker bell, but secretly, I love her... (hahaha)

yes,i have that original too , but im not a faggot like you, so i obscured name, you fucker

But your information is 100% wrong, so who is the real faggot?

t593
not him but whats your point in doing so? you fucking hack?

hahaha.
we throw in the jordan capozzi bullshit to cause chaos cuz that is how we roll in Sup Forums. the 8th grade foto is real though, faggot

In your Katpack, I dont see the vids and pics with her parakeet. Are you missing those? they are in her secret IG

example