Sup Forums, should I join the Army or Marines?

Sup Forums, should I join the Army or Marines?

kys

air force, all around better if you have the aptitude

i wanna get deployed and fight, not be an engineer

If u want to take it easy go army if you want to be serious go Marines. Navy is for fags and air force is for smart people who are to week to do any thing worth while

To weak I was using talk to text on my phone that's y it was wrong but yea I'm a 25u in the national guard and it's pretty easy and we have allot of fun

too weak* jesus christ you autist.

Fuck you.

If you want better infantry training go marines.

If you want newer tech go army

Bruh. If you are marine corps, aren't air force you're best friends. Dropping bombs on goat fuckers even in danger close situations?

I did both. Army, you will get basic infantry training, then your job training. Unless you go full infantry. Marines you will get full infantry training regardless of your choice of jobs. Also the Marines are extremely proud of who they are and where they came from.

>to week

Spotted the marine

That's what I'm saying for smart people who are to weak or scared to fight on the ground

Wrong

Wrong

Army faggot. Benefits of military are geart and only downies join marines.

read "One Bullet Away" by N. Fick

Great*

Sorry kinda drunk

NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO

NIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYO
NIGGERSYO
V
VNIGGERSYONIGGERSYONIGGERSYO

air force jtac

neither, don't need any more welfare queens

Kiss me

Neither. Don't do it, it really isn't worth the crazy that comes with dealing with the aftermath. It's too hard. And not remotely in the sexy hard way.

I will, thanks for the recommendation user

>risking your life for israel

What do you mean user?

Skip out on both and go to college. Don't waste your life mowing grass for old fucks who don't give a shit about you.

Army is canon fodder, marines are brickheads first dead. Take your pick.

I know it can be tough, my grandfather was in the 101st airborne during ww2 and vietnam, saw some shit, but its the only thing that seems remotely interesting to me, plus i get to shoot goatfuckers.

Don't the military is a fucking joke

I'm gonna go to college after.

It's really more destructive than anyone would ever think. I was active army in 2002-2006, and there were some really shit times. Tonight I'm drunk and high trying not to kill myself. And on Sup Forums, fuck. It isn't worth it.

I doubt the yankee army treat their guys that way

It ain't like the movies or games. Lots of waiting, no sleep, and you'll wreck your body (especially knees/back) fast.

But if you're dumb enough to risk your life to defend imaginary lines for corrupt people, sure, go ahead. Enjoy your PTSD or death.

I'm aware, but fuck it i wanna die anyway, might as well do it that way.

I know, right??

Or left. Or whatever. Yes.

Go to the coast guard. Chicks dig the uniforms, get to rescue people, and board boats and push around the niggers. Makes you feel like a big man.

Go out in style instead. Would be as worthwhile.

Yeah i've been thinking about joining the YPG since I cant get into the Canadian army

I'm enlisting in the marine corps pretty soon. Can't wait to shoot muslims and get paid

Do the Marines accept Canadians?

You'd be better off anheroing right now. Otherwise you grow enough balls to say no, but not enough to not want to all the time. Crispy critter man relevent

Hate to fucking break it to you, but you're going to deploy on a ship and watch sailors buttfuck each other.

Marine checking in. Your best chances of deploying are going USMC infantry (03XX). You get to do a ton of cool shit as well as actually do patrols.

Army infantry deploys as well, but youre not doing patrols like the marines. You just hold shit down. I have a few friends in the Army airborne and they travel to a ton of places though so theres that. Airborne isnt what it used to be either. Theyll take anyone that isnt afraid of heights.

I'm a 25u and my contract ends next year and so far it's been great. Basic is super easy if you are in any shape other then fat. AIT was boring and took most of my time but after that when you get to your unit it is super fun and you meet allot of cool people. There are some days where you are told to mow grass around the company hq but still with friends it's fun

Go army. I'm 19d army is just a better life style hear lots of marines come over to army and talk about how they enjoy the army much more.