Things you wish came back/nostalgia thread

Things you wish came back/nostalgia thread.

heard its coming back but if it doesnt then this.

I wish beating women would comeback in style.

Gunz the duel

this needed more seasons and a good ending. I used to watch this when in college.

devouring plague

Nazis

I wish she'd come back Sup Forums

You know her

Roccos modern life and ren and stimpy

Did nazis ever attacked wetbacks or niggers? I never researched who they went to war with aside from jews.

me too Sup Forumsro

remember when you fucked her so good she screamed in pleasure?

My dad

my dad was a prescription druggy. I went to visit him last year. Too far gone into his drug addiction and depression. Sometimes not knowing your father could be the best thing to happen to you.

That girl that pissed herself or the one that made youtube videos then people started harassing her? Imho this websites become too mainstream and the internet better regulated so we get less quality

If people didnt feel the need to dox and harass irl we could find more girls to obsess over but honestly 2009 was 8 years ago theres kids posting here born after b became common knowledge i personally would movr on theres other places you can find that old experience if yoi kbow which boards to visit *not 8ch dig deeper

Im also intoxicated so sorry for wall of text

Ugh... I watched this one over and over. I wanted more so bad

This scene hit me pretty hard. When my dad use to beat my mom, I use to escape from the screaming, crying, yelling and violence by hiding in an old washing machine box we never threw away in the backyard. I spent a good year in that box. I considered it "comfy". then I got a little older and saw that scene. oh man.

Pic mother fucking related. So many feels from this these... fuck me.

Xplay, the show that taught me that the ultimate crime is dolphin rape.

Second this along with the whole channel g4

fuck g4, tech tv was ruined by them

Rekm

What is this?

This

That show was garbage,

ya g4techtv was pretty much just stealing Xplay and Attack of the Show from Tech TV everything else was garbage except Portal and Code Monkeys.