Whats Sup Forums'a drug of choice tonight?

Whats Sup Forums'a drug of choice tonight?
Post pic.
Pic related. Enjoying a nice gram of pretty pure coke and battlefield one

Pure moonsugar

You shouldn't use cards that you carry in your wallet to make lines OP.... Cops can scrap them for tiny bits of residue and charge you, believe it or not.

true. I been driving for 6 years tho and have never been pulled over

That's a old pic as well. Not in car anymore now I'm my house dabbing aswell

Don't ever think you can't get caught! That's when you get caught, kek. Anyway cheers have a good night

about to smoke a bowl and grab a midnight snack. wish i had some coke tho.

oh trust me. i know im as vulnerable as the average joe. i am always paranoid. maybe thats a good thing

so what , do you need disposable cards?
why don't someone just produce line makers and sell them?

bump,
i wanna see everyoones drugs

they do, razor blades bahahha

they also have these little snorter things you can get at shady headshops

Canned ethanol. Coke would be nice too.

canned ethanol? what you huff it?

ritalin erry day, twice a day ;)

Clonazolam and PST. I'm physically dependent on the PST and it no longer gets me high, only keeps me well. I'm just a fucking machine that runs on morphine at this point.

Got some kava coming in the mail, planning on hopping off the PST train hopefully

then the cops will ask why do you have a razorblade on your wallet

holy shit your car is disgusting

Crack. not even kidding, its like cuming hard as fuck. I also took a pice of suboxone this afternoon.

Same the suboxone just keeps me functioning at this point

Fucking sucks m8 doesn't it. What we used to make ourselves free built our prison cell.

I mean it's not the WORST thing in the world, but it's still definitely a drag.

Nigger....

Let's see the crack fam

I've also got pics of the clam coming up, just let my phone charge a bit

Try kratom, it's a miracle for opioid withdrawal. Speaking from experience.

its my work truck bahaha

I've been awake for four days on meth.

Never got into opiods.

been drug free 7 months now. used to do a gram of ketamine every other day. i was eating 2 bars of xan just to get me through the work day. after work i'd eat 2 more. all of my money went towards drugs.
i'm so happy to be free of them but holy fuck do i miss getting brain blasted everyday.

You should sleep

You smoke right after you do coke? What the hell is wrong with you

Jesus christ

Maybe use some of that coke energy to clean your fucking car? No wonder why you use drugs, your life's a mess.

You're a disappointment.

I'll sleep tomorrow night. I do five day binges, man. About once a month or sometimes every other month

pic related? clean that shit up user, its fucking disgusting.

few years back. the only time i ever did meth. I had a shit ton of it for basically free for a weekend. Shared with tons of people at partys. In the end of it all after doing atleast 3 grams in a weekend, i had a come down that put me into a psychosis for a day for the whole come down and no sleep. Hearing voices. Scared as balls.Mainly paranoid. Never doin anything stronger than coke anymore these days. Do coke every 3-6 months or so. I mainly just dab.

still jealous of your coke though

As i said, thats my work truck. I also have a 2016 Buick Regal i keep clean

been there done that. I have a lot of experience with tons of different drugs. I will probably try and taper with kratom, or maybe switch off to kratom again and stop. I did kratom everyday for months and stopped with no withdrawals so I'm not too scared of trading one addiction for another.

I actually used to order kratom by the kilo, great stuff back then. But it lost its magic, and the dry powder was really starting to agitate my stomach. When I start doing it again for withdrawals I'll probably boil large batches at once so I can have less-nasty kratom tea on tap.

Flakka. All day son. All night.

Its me and my bf I'm not taking a picof it and posting it he would flip the fuck out

Tell him it's for your Internet friends. Also hows the gay sex on cracc

Hmm. Crack sounds fun. But god i would never do it. Thats a slippery slope. I learned my lesson with meth

We haven't had sex yet I've never had gay sex I'm gonna be swallowing some cum tonight tho that's for sure

If you do the shit, you have to absolutely force yourself to eat at least a bit, take multivitamins, drink about twice the water as you would fluids total during that time, and lay down with your eyes closed for an hour or two per day. Then to don't lose your mind and shit, man. Gotta let the body heal and rest at least a tiny bit.

Yucky! Kek jk whatever floats your boat my man. Also try to not get hooked on that crack. I've read somewhere that it's bad for you

The withdrawal is like as soon as you come down so its not like the opiots in that respect so I'm not worried

You haven't had sex, only oral? I know how that is. It's alright on crack but there is a reason why meth is considered a sex drug, not crack.

I really want to try synthetic marijuana, has anyone tried it

Stuck on heroin for 2 years now.
My choice though, is meth twice a month.

Never felt the need to do more than a $20 sack. I have ADHD, so it helps me focus on work, rather than tweak out and go nuts.

I do however, blow my load about 6 times over in the same day when on meth. That is a fucking bucket every time...

Not talking about withdrawal. Addiction. I was craving meth for weeks after that weekend. Gladly i dont really crave coke but once every few months if someone offers me some for cheap/free and good quality.

good way to fucking kill yourself

Dont. Shittiest high ever and if you do too much you will have a seizure. Its easy to do too much of that shit. I did it when i was real young when it first came around

I do my give day binges and I don't ever really crave it like that afterwards. I'm always a little upset the binge is over but I know another will come in a month or two, so its no biggie.

Yeah, its mids af, dont waste your money it lasts like 30 mins and a lil to much makes you dizzy and retarded but not the good retarded

Black Tar Heroin. Great stuff, user!

back in the day a friend of mine brought around the stuff every once in a while. a brand called fairly legal put me on my ass once. waves and waves of euphoria until i started feeling nauseos and threw up all over my floor. never used the stuff ever again after that.

Jesus fuck man!

Shit taste in drugs.
Shit taste in games.
Absolutely despicable vehicular maintenance.

You are what is wrong with this country.

How long have you been using heroin?
My guess is, not long if you talk highly of it like that.

No. Just no.

Jurrah no

All it takes is a blown brake light man. Be safe.

I've been using Heroin for about 6 years. Started smoking and moved to IV after about 3 years. I was actually being kinda sarcastic, while I do enjoy the high it has ruined my life and taken so much from me. I'm physically dependant and wake up dopesick every morning. If I don't have a wake-up fix, my day starts out real shitty.

Your arrival?

I would suggest you switch over to PST, but the UK recently passed legislation that says seeds can't contain more than 10mg morphine/kg of seeds, no idea when that will take effect and the seeds are already getting weaker and weaker.

is that some kind of rc?

Just smoking some bud tonight. I would trip again if I could but I just did 200ug of acid a few days ago
where's the psychadelicanons in this thread

I've thought about trying tea, and I have some Suboxone strips on standby so I can do a rapid taper with the Subs soon. I need to kick this shit, though. I've had clean time but keep relapsing for some reason. It's like I forget how withdrawal feels or something, lol.

RC benzo clonazolam. extremely potent. .5mg is enough to make even experienced benzo users to black out.

Benedryl? Wow, you go hard!

If you take enough Benadryl, it'll cause very realistic hallucinations.

Shrooms, addy and beers beers beers haha

Along with uncomfortable disassociation from my experience...

fuck yea!!1!

yeah, it's a very unique trip, i enjoy it, most ppl dont

Dropped A with Gf a month back, nice start turn to 8 hours of fucking. Feels good man!

My drug of choice tonight is some weed, and if I'm lucky some hydrocodone to sail a while

Anyone here ever use diphehydramine?

Drugs are lit

Not even once.

I snorted a line of pussy when I was like 12

Fuck he's good

You actually suck that through your nostril? Not only does the coke you posted look like its cut and shit, cocaine itself is a shit drug.
Why is this shit even popular?

I used to smoke it for a couple years when I was a teen its not really worth it, it's a wild high if you're just trying to get retarded I've had my closest near death experiences with that stuff lol it's worth trying to experience it but at the same time not really it's gross

Crystal meth, I want to quit to be honest. It's a heavy love/hate relationship

The shymolecule hell yes, I love this website I have been using the etizolam for about a year and a half I like it just as much as Xanax, sometimes he'll send me other random pills I took 3 of some and went into some state of retardation for about 12 hours good time

Morphine is an opioid

Is he still active? I think this vial (and another unopened one) is probably 8 months old now.

Krokodil

I'd hold onto those bottles he just went inactive for the first time about 5-6 weeks ago and left the website saying he'd be back in 2-4, I've emailed him multiple times about a pretty good amount of cash I sent him with no response, hope he comes back though always been the most reliable site

Do a lot of people do this? I do the same thing but a 3 day binge once every one or two months. Most people who know me would never think I would even try ice.

I'll find myself doing a 3 day binge about once or twice a month. I don't know how some people go any longer.
Day 3 and I'm ready to sleep even if I re-dose again

Also same, nobody would ever think I smoke meth. you'd be surprised how many people use meth.

Kava sucks dude i tried 4 different roots and they all sucked done nothing

dabbin out my dick

Yea you don't even have to tell me. You find out some of the least expected people use it recreationally, but it's a fine line between addict and user. I have only ever snorted the shit. Come to cherish the burn haha