Why are you still a virgin?

Why are you still a virgin?

girls are icky and yucky

Are you?

tfw just a white boy with a small dick will never get a female

Cause i have no money.

Room 409

Crippling sexual anxiety. Ever had a chick suck your limp dick for 5 minutes and then just go home?

This happened to me more than once.

>weight, depression, social anxiety, lack of redeeming qualities
I could go on

>tall
>white
>handsome
>smart
>good conversationalist
>no trouble talking to women
>big dick
>cum almost immediately after penetration
>have and will never experienced a nice 20 minute long session

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ITS A TRICK IT WAS ALWAYS A LIE

Because my sex junk

That looks similar to me but my face is more round than angular. It hurts to look at.

Hey OP, how about you post some pics that prove that i'm a virgin. Newfag.

I'm not... I've only had sex like 5-6 times(I'm 19 and a beta bitch) but still had sex. Regretted one of them hard, but regretting it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I have the oposite problem.

I can't fucking cum when with someone through just vaginal sex. My first time It took 45 minutes to finally cum, and that's after pulling out and them just sucking me off to finish it.

I'd rather have your problem tbh

>19
>5-6 times

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEE

I'm not compatible with it. I am not made for interactions with other beings. I have no emotions and only think of rationality, optimizations, and objectivity in regards to completing my mission. I'm a Soldier First Class, not a human being. I was made for fighting, nothing more.

>y r u virgin
>asks the sad nigger spamming /b nonstop with his pathetic fantasy
>kek

because your mom wont put out

What? It's not that much/that little. most were with the same girl, 1 was a tranny, 2 were guys... As I said... Not my proudest moments. But it's far from normie.

I'm not but I wish I still was. Women are filthy brainless creatures who manipulate men with sex. Nowadays, men are better without them. There used to be a time when women didn't get in our way and let us build civilization while they did their job, now they're just holding us back and we can't do anything about it because they make up half the population and we biologically can't exist without them.

I wouldn't.
It gets boring just sitting there for half an hour thrusting, occasionally changing positions, and thrusting some more.

I'd say like 10-15 minutes would be ideal. Not 3 times that.

yes

Though, the last time I had sex it was with a guy. Best blowjob of my entire fucking life. I didn't know shit could feel that way.

I'm not, but I'm almost feeling like one because haven't fucked my gf in a month

Truth be told 15 of those times I was on the receiving end.

Bad troll... See
I already make myself look like a faggot

Why are you pretending to be me? Like it just doesn't make any sense. Yeah I'm gay and a fag, but what do you gain from lying and saying that you're a fag as well?

Yeah I took it in the but 15 times, so what. You going to laugh at me go ahead, sheesh.

>inb4 I was onry pretendinggg

Bruh... It's hard to fake being someone, when you don't even get my post right xD

I am 19 years old... only 6 fucks... 6 is less than 15... so... You fail.

Yeah, it's not easy pretending to be me. So why don't you give up this childish game and stop wasting time. Everyone gets it, my bootyhole is loose because I'm a fag.

There, I stole your punchline.

WTF Is going on...

I've had my Sup Forums fag identity stolen. All I wanted was someone to pitty my asshole.

What the fuck, now there's two of you?

Chilllll Guys.. Chill.