ITT: CELEBRITY GOSSIP

What exactly did Mel Gibson mean by this??

BASED MEL

Also, Celebrity Gossip thread i guess...

bump

what a fucking alpha, i hope hacksaw ridge does well so he can reclaim hollywood

RDJ (in thanks for all of the help Mel gave him paying for his insurance when he was a liability and not bondable for roles) got Marvel to offer Mel the role of Odin in Thor, but Mel turned it down because it was capeshit.

I hope he call Whoopi after the incident and they laugh about it.

Sad, that could've been his return.

>BTFO of the Jews
>BTFO of niggers
>BTFO all the nu-males that didn't want him to work ever again
>puts women back in their place

How can one man be so based?

>based
Why are you saying numale when you hold their sensibility by using Sup Forumseddit approved meme words like that?

this is one of the most based things of all time

is this real? i love Mel even more now. also, RDJ is a fucking bro, i'd love to have a friend like that.

I'm reporting this Gibson to the JIDF unless you share you entire rare Gibson collection

All Sup Forumss are cucks inside

>This fit actor’s ego is growing even bigger and faster than his career. He recently grew tired of waiting for a table at a popular LA restaurant, and pulled out the old "Don’t you know who I am?" line to try to get faster service. The hostess responded, "Yes, I do. And I actually paid to see [name of his last movie]. So that means you have to wait." Chris Evans

>This B list mostly movie actor who plays one of those superhero types picked up the dinner and drinks tab for a table of two women over the weekend. The bill was about $150 and when they refused to hang out with him after he paid he told the waiter he wasn't going to pay the bill after all and to give him his cash back. Chris Evans

>Once did a threesome with her actor boyfriend and his actor co-star. Well, it was going to be a threesome but the co-star passed out cold from coke and booze. According to the story they have told many times since, the passed out actor was left on the bed and the couple had sex next to him. Chris Evans/Minka Kelly/Dominic Cooper

>This action hero in a major franchise has a lot of action going on downstairs. He is on his fourth STD. You’d think he’d learn to shield himself against diseases, but he hates using protection because it "ruins" the moment. Chris Evans

>Which A-list male celebrity is being refused clothes by several fashion houses after recent samples have been returned soiled! The actor has recently lost a lot of weight, telling everyone that a strict diet and regular visits to the gym are behind his new body of steel. However, insiders say the young action star has been cheating and using laxatives to make himself look amazing on the screen. Not only does he have a leakage problem, but the young stud also has an odor problem – as he cannot stop farting! Chris Evans

I-I don't have anymore, sir!

There aren't many rare Mels out there

>Chris Evans

Am I missing something here?

We'll see what Mr. Shillberg will say about this.

What is this based on?

All homophobes are gays
All racists like the idea of watching their wife being ravaged by a negro

only a sith deals in absolutes...

ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED

MEL WAS RIGHT

Those are pretty big generalizations

That's like saying all blacks are actually criminals
or that all women are whores. Not necessarily true, is it?

>>BTFO all the nu-males that didn't want him to work ever again
do you realize you are posting on a japanese manga board's tv section you fucking imbecile

t. eventually and probably already a Cuck

Question: How does it feel?

I was only pointing out how your reply was pretty stupid and you resort to the cuck maymay?

Projecting isn't hard to notice, user.

>how does it feel?
to be without a home? like a complete unknown?

Perp the bull it ain't gonna prep itself

perp

You guys know story in OP didnt happen right? Almost all the rumors from those sites are unconfirmed. Probably just some jew trying to slander mel

preppit reddit

>This B list mostly movie actor who plays one of those superhero types picked up the dinner and drinks tab for a table of two women over the weekend. The bill was about $150 and when they refused to hang out with him after he paid he told the waiter he wasn't going to pay the bill after all and to give him his cash back. Based Evans