Do you have a hard time accepting yourself when you look into the mirror Sup Forums

Do you have a hard time accepting yourself when you look into the mirror Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't keep reflective surfaces in my apartment. I can't bear to look

Well if I looked like that pathetic faggot it would be a problem for sure.

all i feel is hate when i look in the mirror, i've come to accept it over time though

No. I accept what i am. I may not like it but its not like i have a choice. Deal with your shit stop being so vain and get on with your life. Life is pointless so stop letting stupid shit get to you.

I did until recently. My dad used me as a emotional punching bag so he could keep is issues at bay. Thanks to that he rose to the highest level of his business. Literally everyone considers him the greatest person ever. When he passed away recently, he got a price in his name. A guy held a speech and said that he considered my dad his older brother that was always so helpful.

My dad made me feel so worthless that I couldn't kill myself. The funeral would be a bother to him. Now that he's gone, I've lost 60 lbs, gained a sense of worth, boosted my confidence and feel incredible.

I've found myself looking at myself in the mirror and admire myself. Thinking that things might get great in the end.

Hang in there guys. Remember it's all fine when it's all over and done. So if it's not fine, you're not done yet.

yeah because I'm old and I don't want to be.

>XXXTENTACION is looking weird nowadays

Trap? Tranny? Male or Female?

I used to, but now that I've been on T for a while I feel pretty alright when I do.

No

Yes,I feel like the first and only girl that's liked me stopped because of my appearance,that was sophomore year in high school and i started doing a lot of running (6 miles everyday) for 8 months until my medical got worse but almost 2 years later and I have a job that requires a lot of physical work and I'm getting a decent body so I can hopefully look at my self for once and smile

Don't live in front of a mirror op. But no its like I have this mental image of what I want to look like so when I actually see myself its weird but acceptable. I have one mirror and no job so it isn't often I check myself

Nevermind it was junior and a year and a half almost

">having a mirror"

for myself physically, not at all
for who i am and what ive done, i can live with it

What have you done

fucked ur mom

Yep

no I am a supreme gentleman

join

discord.
----------------------
gg/dbet8PV

*hugs*

Really just depends on my day OP. Some days I think I look good and others I think I look like shit. Honestly, I doubt I look any different on these days.. its probably just if I'm feeling confident or not. People are harsh to themselves. Good looks help but if your not 'classically' beautiful, tell yourself you are anyway and a whole lot of attractive confidence will come along with it.

I'd say the mirror has a hard time accepting you looking at it.

i have a hard time accepting everyone i meet brotha

I used to when I had bad teeth, when I was younger I had terribly overbitten teeth. I then got braces and after treatment saw an inprovement in not just my choppers, but also my facial features. Now I feel more confident and at peace knowing I have a cleaner, more pronounced face over one with wasted potential.