youtu.be/7g-ydhg10UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, has anyone ever claimed taliyah?

i'm a troglodyte

youtube.com/watch?v=WDkbbriNX3k

I forgot what meme inspired me to make this

Still here

and
Hi and not as far as I know. She was the last new champ I got before I really stopped playing that game

>
Yeah. Now it's pouring out there.
>ultimately the franchise is for making money and merch.
Very sad reality when you like cartoons like old Transformers.

>Urabe

I still got 5 minutes

It's odd, it never lasts this long.

She too cute.

SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.
SONYA-CHAN
SONYA-CHAN.

:)

:'')

Till what?
I think it stopped.

Birthday over u.u

Yakumo Claimed

I actually have no idea how this thread showed up on my computer, but I guess I have been drinking for three hours. anyway. claimed.

If you're going to switch why downgrade?

Whoa, calm down there! It's alright, I know it's annoying but you don't need to go that far... that's kinda mean.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. You shouldn't do something unless you're 100% sure it's what you want.

Oh, that's good to hear! And I've never heard of it! Is it like an anime or a survival show? (Err, that sounds stupid but it has survivor in its name!)
I'm bad as always, but that's okay!
Now that you're done watching that, what are you going to do with the rest of today?
And wow, shiny Mega Gardevoir looks really nice, I never noticed!

Enjoy your shower!

The fastest baker in the waifu! That's a good title to have I think! You got it, don't give up! You can do it!
Ah, that sounds like a annoyance. But it's good to see things through to the end, I agree. Oh, they're making a new one? Are you excited, or do you think it'll be like the one you're watching right now? Ahah, I know that feeling. The investment cost is too high to stop!
Alright, I'll add that to the list! Thank you Urabe! And that's good, I like shows that are like that! And good word choice, "ludicrous" It's a fun word to say, right?

Stop, you're too nice! You're the hug master here, I know! But that's fine, learning from the master is just as good for me as being the master! Because that way you have a friend!
It's a big deal to me, because you're awesome! But if I forget, thank you for reminding me! So nice!
I know, sorry! I just do that a lot! I just did it again aaaaaa help! And thank you Hanako~!

Those seems fun, though I suppose I since I really have no vehicle expertise I can't really speak eheh.
Oh, I have met Louise! Wait, there's two I think... but I think I've met them both? Err, still I'll remember to ask!
Oh, really? I don't think my car had an off for traction control ahah! But I didn't think it was that easy! I'll have to try it some day, thank you so much!
Really? That's a relief! I didn't think they were that safe! I figured it would be a lot more dangerous honestly. I'll have to give that a go too! Hopefully this summer!
Whoa, that's a lot of HP. I thought you said HP didn't matter! I'm kidding of course, but that's crazy with an engine like yours!
I think you made the right call with you letting someone else do it! But you should take the classes anyways! I bet you'd like them!
Wow. That's stupid of them then. I agree with you, within reason, but still! It should be a test of both the drivers and the teams that put the cars together. Otherwise I feel like from an engineering standpoint the technology would just stagnate!
Whaaaaat, that's not that bad! It's a lot for a car if you're just taking it to work I guess, but still it's not that bad! At the worse, you could just keep like a note on the fridge or something like that!

It's just an avatar
europoors -_-

hype

Im typing this so that youll have to add even more to your text wall, even though we are in discord

are you dumb

Okay

Welcome drunk user how goes it?
So what brings you here?
I want to rub rory clean

I know you're from florida just chill please

Hello everyone I'm back
>juvia claimed

???

I'll try to figure out a way to hook up my camera to my helmet and get video next time I go!

>No traction off
Most cars do. And if it doesn't, it's time for a different car. And most any 6 cylinder engine can do it. 4 cylinders... it's hard. I can't do it in my moms G6, only her Monte Carlo.

Nah, it's only dangerous if the people your driving with are completely retarded with single digit IQs.

I mean, it doesn't until you start modding. My moms Monte Carlo has 303 HP, but it's a very heavy car. My car making that much will feel like a genuine race car to an extent.

Oh, I am, I wanna be a mechanic. But seeing as how it'll be a bit before I can get into those, it'd be better to let them do it.

It has stagnated. I don't think there's been a lot of variation in F1 engines aside from electronics in years.

Yep. But people are lazy as fuck, and just want cars that they can go 15,000 miles without even so much as an oil change.
>Louise did that, her oil looked like slime, bully her about it.

Well I missed it again and I might not be here for long. Oh well, next time.
Considering the recent few, it won't be like the one I'm watching which is mostly good. Though, the most recent one was also quite disappointing so I'll be cautious over the new one's release.
Hehe, ludicrous was just the best way to describe such a series.
Welcome back.

Thank god.

Haha alright alright, how about we just agree that we're both hug masters~?
Pfft i am not, you're the awesome one here!~ Of course Kanna~
Haha oh you big silly~

Done showing but I missed the last thread

been drinking for about three hours now because my family is falling apart, but otherwise im fine.

I bet you would.
Not really.

I have no idea, i just wanted to claim a waifu i guess, and annoy kanna

Its just spam mostly so no worries
Well that doesnt sound good for you
Oh well just shower thoughts haha
Well have fun with that

Hello urabe
Anyway how goes it?
Hello Hanako. You stupid pervert
>
Hello hama! Haven't seen you in a bit
How are you beautiful?

yeah well the rum tastes fuckin great, so who cares? if I get drunk enough ill stop caring.

Well maybe you should post something that is lewd then, you know for reference.

> Same trips
Oh, i don't get a greeting kiss? Rood...
>

Indeed.
There wasn't much of a thread to begin with.
>trips
Fine. Getting tired now. Might go to bed later on. And you?

No! Of course not! I hate you!
Doing good. Just playing games right now
Do anything today?
Also almost forgot
>hug

It does and you do care if you get drunk to stop caring.

Rory is clean though.
How us cleaning blood lewd?

Not when she is covered in blood

Yup.

>dubs
F-fine then, maybe i should just l-leave!
>

>dub dubs
Isn;t a guy washing a naked girl pretty lewd?

poured myself another drink, so I feel great. what are parents? divorce is a meme. also it's impossible to be in a shitty mood while listening to Billy Idol.
youtube.com/watch?v=wGxDsaTHjrQ&ytbChannel=YokonAA

Oh, well that's good to know
Tired. Been working lots and making sure I graduate
I did notice the spam at the beginning

enjoy it. The people who made you. How is it a meme? Only one I know because metal gear
youtube.com/watch?v=RXy4gmApEbo
Yeah no problem

That's a nice meme, but at the same time
Hi
Also you're taking up important characters! I only get 2000 of these in a post you know!
Not that you're not important though

K.O.?
Get it, because ok is ko backwards....
Err, I'm not a pun master.
How are you?

>coming back with trips!
Welcome back miss Juvia!
I hope you finished whatever you needed to do!
Any plans for tomorrow?

Whoa, that'd be awesome! You should, I bet that would be super cool to watch! Thank you for thinking of it no matter what you end up doing!!
Err, maybe it's an option, I didn't see one though! I don't even have a car right now sadly. I need money to buy one of my own! And for that I need an actual job!
Have you seen some people? Not to slander them, but a lot of people don't actually care about safety. I think if I go with friends though it'll be okay!
That's true! One of my favorite topics is Group B rally back in the day! They were insane to give cars like that so much horsepower! It was really unsafe, and I don't think it was a good idea, but dang did they have some really exciting races! I hope your car feels super cool though! Are you going to keep the exterior stock looking or paint it or what?
Oh, that's really cool! You should, though you probably already know that, eheh. But It would be a perfect fit for you! A dream job! I hope everything works out for you!
I don't follow it that much, but I could see that being true. It's sorta a disappointment, but I guess if that's what people want to watch...
Eh, I think if people want that in a car it's okay! Some people see cars only as a tool rather than what you see them as, which is fine! And maybe endurance is why people choose a car. It might not be the most effective trait but a car that can keep running without maintenance seems like a good choice! 15,000 miles though... jeez.
I don't think I could ever bully someone! But...maybe I'll tease her a bit about it!

Hey, that's fine! Next time, for sure! You can't be the best instantly!
Ah, that's both good and bad. I hate it when new releases aren't as good as older stuff, it's a bad feeling. I hope that the new one is really good though, if only for your sake!
Oh, now I'm even more interested! I'll take a look at it soon, I promise!
How much longer do you think till you're done with the 7th? Wait, did I ask that?

I'm okay with that! Sometimes, compromise is the best solution! At this rate though we'll be tied in everything!
Ah don't say that! You're definitely more awesome than me! And I won't take a compromise on this because I can't lie! You really are awesomer~!
I'm not that silly! ...okay I am!
Thanks~

Shes not naked.
Yeah, well thats why hes scrubbing her. So she is clean.

it's a meme because im drunk enough to think it is. who the fuck knows. also Rebel Yell is good.

not ko
I don't know

>Silly!
I am being assaulted

youtube.com/watch?v=vTs7KXqZRmA

Duh I want to do it though
Ah. Yes it is nice

Only gives me a week, me and my cousin plan to go next weekend!

I'd be feeling you, but mine is more "I need a job that can support my $10,000 car project" rather than flat out needing one.

Nah. I have seen the opposite. They're too safe and ruin the fun by going super slow, and not moving out of other peoples way.

I plan on painting it the same Crystal White that my convertible is, or a deep royal purple. Probably the white though, and then have purple highlights such as in the lighting for the back and such.
Group B a best.

Ya, but the classes are probably a bit pricey, and I have to take other required courses for no fucking real reason.

I suppose, but in that case, most the new cars people buy for that purpose are terrible at it. Old Volvos? Can go 20k miles on an oil change and not give a fuck. Todays cars? It'll die. But what will people choose? The new car.

Kinda slow. Post funny vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpJFhjw8ucc

Good to hear. Is the game TF2? I hung out with my cousin who was away for months. Was good to see him again. You do anything interesting?
>eh, not in the mood to defend myself
>
Uhuh.
It's kinda hard to miss.
Well I don't think it's all bad for new stuff to not outdo the original. It rarely ever happens so it's no problem, just as long as it's solid. I probably won't finish M7 till next month probably. Kinda slow of me I guess.

YO burial is a god; I was considering getting one of the vinyl, probably Untrue but i havent decided yet

:^)

yeah, except im out of fucking rum again.

I-i never said that...
>
Yeah that explains it.
Been up to anything?
Hello again kanna
Yeah it was just friends were over so it was busy is all
No not really.
But happy birthday again
How old will you be?
>pat pat
>hug
>dubs
>wew

I'd get Untrue just because it's his most influential album both to the world of music and me.
I enjoy his self-titled now more though. Too bad his latest releases have been a joke.

I'd appreciate if you have any other dub artist to share.
youtube.com/watch?v=wyUSfuL9dxY

youtube.com/watch?v=6w2UxDdhZPk
Lewd
Do you have anything ellse

What is the context behind this?

Good morning~~

Sounds good to me, and i agree! Well maybe, but there's one thing you will always beat me in...cuteness!
Well then i guess we'll be arguing over this forever because you are clearly more awesome than me! I can;t even get close~
You are, and it's one of the things i like most about you~
~

nice legs

more rum, if I want to walk downstairs and get the bottle

Do you?

It would be good to do. But youd have to be near her after a fight.
No, shes clearly wearing something.
youtu.be/KFoABWYv0rE

yeah, probably

I'm suprised Burial hasn't done another full length album even though the newer stuff isnt as great
its still been like 10 years

Also thats a really great song too,
I'm not really sure what to link because I'm sure you've heard a lot of it
But heres something, its not a popular song and its not good quality but I remember hearing it so long ago and I always liked it
youtube.com/watch?v=rrOFG4sb08o

Well if im seeing her that probably isnt too far off
Then I guess get it

Alright shes just topless then.

Yes, that's grand.
Hmm.
This made me cry more than laugh. So tragic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtWBqB0_aTA

>Untrue was 10 years ago
Feel old yet? It's been a good while but I guess the negative reception he has been getting could demotivate him from putting out an album.

>I'm sure you've heard a lot of it
I really didn't, don't worry. And even if I did I'd love to discuss it.
That track seemed comfy, I'll get the album and listen to it in the quality it deserves.

1:00am is slep time for me I think. Maybe I'll stay up a bit longer but I'll be away from thread. I love you all though so so much, please be careful and have a wonderful night!

I have no funny videos though! I lost all my bookmarks!
I don't mind it not outdoing the original, but a lot of people think the line is "oh, is is better? No, so then it's terrible" and that really gets old after a while. I don't know, that may seem stupid. I think that you should rate whatever you watch off of what you think first and then read the reviews, not the other way around. Sorry if I got preachy there.
Ah, that seems like a while, but it's probably good to pace yourself!
I'm heading out for now, thank you for talking today though. Have a great night Urabe!

No biggie, I understand 100%! I hope they left happy! Err, that sounds weird. I just meant that I hope you guys had a good time.
Oh, well that means that you have tomorrow to do whatever comes to mind then! I hope you have fun!
Err, I hate saying my age. I'm 21 now though!
And thank you miss Juvia!

Oh, don't you even start! How can I be more cute than you! That's actually impossible!
Aaaa I don't want to argue forever, but you're way more awesome than me too! How can you not see it, you're so smart I know you can! You're just being nice again, aren't so? You're too kind I knew it~!
Well I can't help but be silly~! I'm just happy that you enjoy it!
Everyone can always improve, but I have a lot way to go! You guys are almost all the way at the top, if you're not already there! I just want to be as great as you guys someday!
Hanako, you're one of the nicest, most kind, smart, amazing people here. I know that you care more. You're here every night for miss Juvia, and you talk way more than I do too. You do all sorts of things and I know that you guys are perfect for each other, even if miss Juvia doesn't quite see it that way yet.
I do it because I want everyone to have someone that cares about them. I was lucky enough to have a family and friends that care even if I don't care about myself, but not everyone gets that luxury. I just want to be there for others.
Thanks Hanako~ that's a little harder than you think though. I appreciate the effort. And I know I'm worthless, it's okay to admit it. But that's the good part. If someone like me can make you guys happy, then it just shows how kind and wonderful you all are.
It's hard to not thank someone like you though.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns
Goodnight thread.

Oh, I forgot one more thing.
Here's your goodnight hug!
>hug

Goodnight. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

got more alcohol. honestly drinking it straight at this point makes me want to vomit, so I mixed it with fanta. I don't feel like I've forgotten enough yet.

you say ko then i say no ko then we repeat it
i feel okay i think?
goodnight

Yay. Confirmation. Good night.

Maybe a bit of ice?

>one off from quints
bye guys, gonna kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPeKu5JO1eY
No you're right. I hate that mentality as well. Now march on over to bed right now! Ugh, I need sleep too.

Guess not.
Yep.
youtu.be/7g-ydhg10UE
Stick with it. Its worth if you know anything about Warhammer 40k or YuGiOh.

Stupid pervert
>s-shut up
Glad you like it
It's ok i know what you ment. They did don't worry
Indeed I'm off work
Oh nice, 2 years on me
It's your birthday after all. I couldn't be mean to you on your birthday
Don't be so hard on yourself i understand
Love you kanna. Have a great birthday

`This heat is terrible, I can't do anything