When did you stop taking critics and RT seriously?

When did you stop taking critics and RT seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad
rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204
cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad
hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825
screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/
ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i never took them seriously

this
but (((Star Wars 7))) really deprogrammed me

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

>Brody
buckle up
your world view is about to crumble

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

BvS was the nail in te coffin for me

agreed

Bump

This is the only movie i got tricked into watching by RT.

When they shit all over Suicide Squad. That movie is easily 9/10. Way fucking better than any shit Marvel puts out.

2 weeks ago. I studied them and understood they are pure trash.

>That movie is easily 9/10.
nah
It's extremely far from "bad" though.

Man of Steel for me... was going into that expecting a giant shitshow cuz of the low percentage... afterwards, me and my friends were kinda baffled cuz we all absolutely loved a movie that RT told us was going to suck

When Roger Ebert died.

Just look at this. One of the best movies ever and those suckers can't recognize it. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all!

I was overjoyed when I heard on Sup Forums that this charlatan had finally died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film criticism no longer. The pain and suffering that he went through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you jawless hack.

>overly bleak
>muh FUN
eradication of all life on earth when

They are straight up fucking retarded.

nice pasta

>>muh FUN
See

wut
but I was mocking fun wanters

IMDb knows whats up kiddo. Started slow, with 5.0, but they finally got it. Pleb.

>make a simple comedy that you're not supposed to take seriously and watch with friends preferably
>no it's fucking shit!
Anyone who uses RT as a measurement of anything quality is a retard.

Assuming this isn't pasta... naw never mind

Never took them seriously but the final proof I needed was BvS

>When did you stop taking critics and RT seriously?
When I actually started looking at the reviews those faggots use and noticed a large number of them were SJWs judging films based on their own personal politics and beliefs.

I love how much this bothers you obsessed cunts.

Decent film. Good time.

>Decent film. Good time.
nope and nope
care to try again

Hahaha. Yes man.

Nah mate I liked it.

Never.

A dead average ranking of 6/10 after filtering out the handful of literallywho "feminist" bloggers, leading to a flop when combined with bad publicity and the presence of much more successful competition, sounds fairly on-point for the film. It fits the 5.5/10 IMDB score too.

Heck, whether by sheer coincidence or something else, the user score and critic score for GB2016 on RT are the exact same.

rationalize how anyone could give TFA a positive review

DC fags are pathetic
Every other website is saying their movies are shit. It's not just Rotten Tomatoes.

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad

rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204

cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad

hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825

screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/

ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review

I only use the critics and RT to laugh at DCucks

Because it was a good movie and everyone loved it.