Why would a girl do this?

Why would a girl do this?

Daddy issues

For the same reason you post this every night.

Why would a faggot like you post the same fucking thread about the same fucking chick over and over ?

Can you not fucking read? It says it right there, "he wants to know how much".
Fucking illiterate.

Who is she? Seems like either dad didn't love her enough or else he loved her too much if you get what I mean

A girl has to pay her tuition fees some how.

Does anyone have info? I want more pics and I want them spread with her name

the only relevant post in this thread

Slut who gets posted sometimes. She fucked a bunch of dudes for money at some bum fuck college and they all leaked her and spread her pics

Not with anyone I care about. Pimpin ain't easy.

The least she deserved

I cannot imagine what her father thinks after seeing his daughter getting stuffed by a nigger who paid her

Seriously. It annoys the shit out of me that she tries to play the victim in all of it like they are assholes for making her public. Bitch, you fuckin sold your pussy on a college campus ON CAMERA and you didn't expect it to go anywhere? Whore got what she was asking for

Dubs and I'll post the video of Malcolm plowing her

Can you post more of her clothed? Also what's her name

She looks like she enjoyed Malcom 100x more than that white dude

With the white guys it looks like she's putting it on for the camera /audience. With Malcolm it looks like she's just submitting to his cock

Pass. more malcolm

dubs
be a Sup Forumsro

Because she is pretending to be pleased with the white guy. The black dude is already fucking her hard and shes loving it.

I wouldn't be shocked if she said no thanks to his money and gives him freebies all the time.