DUDE TOXIC MASCULINITY LMAO

DUDE TOXIC MASCULINITY LMAO
DUDE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Mel-Gibson-36.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guaranteed replies

DUDE LETS MAKE A MAD MAX MOVIE AND HAVE MAX BE A SECONDARY CHARACTER IN HIS OWN FUCKING MOVIE

DUDE I'VE NEVER SEEN A MAD MAX MOVIE BEFORE LMAO

t. Shillary

Clearly you haven't.

Mad Max movies always told the stories of other people, but they were always told from Max's perspective. Max was always the main character.

In Fury Road? Max is basically a background character and Furiosa's story is told from her point of view.

Thanks for my guaranteed reply ;)

I wonder who could be behind these endless mad max posts...

I was more mad that based Mel wasn't in this DESU

>Movie outright shows that the only thing keeping their rudimentary tribal civilization together were the males in charge rationing out the water supply instead of wasting it all and resulting in everyone dying.
>The women likely all died of thirst within the month after Max left.

Blood Father just proves that based Mel is still badass enough to pull off a gritty Max.

Did they not bring him back because the jews are still butthurt?

celebheights.com/s/Mel-Gibson-36.html
Gibson is a fucking Manlet

this.

it was also max's perspective since he was there too. mad max isn't really a well developed charater anyways. he's never been anything more than a window into this weird universe that miller created

Say that to his face

Why did Furiosa have an American accent?

What is with these old man gains lately? I like it.

>people still don't realize that mad max films post road warrior are basically fairy tales in a post apoc setting

Why did 98% of the characters not have an Australian accent?

>Max is basically a background character and Furiosa's story is told from her point of view.

Max is a background character, but it's still pretty much from his perspective. I mean, he's the fucking narrator at the start, the movie only gets going when he's involved, and ends when he leaves. We're following Max here.

DUDE IT FAILED AT THE BOX OFFICE LMAO

there are litterally 5 FIVE damsels in distress and furiosa get her shit slapped by a chained man. how is this movie feminist?

Because even the director was touting it as one. He even met with REAL feminists to see how to properly write female characters.

the slaves met a real life sex slave traffic vitcim to learn their part. it's called method acting, but i guess Sup Forums is too used to the MOM'S GONNA FREAK kind method acting.

Male method acting
>losing 120lbs
>locking yourself in a dungeon for weeks
>gaining a fuckload of muscle
>learn how to play piano professionally

Female method acting
>sitting down over lunch with some whore and the author of vagina monologues

Hahahahaha

All women are bad, amirite?

MRAs for life hahaha

;^)

DUDE CHROME LMAO

Why don't you go to Hillary Clinton's website where you can sign up to get money being a miserable cunt?

I'm pretty sure that's not the message of the movie or one of the messages.

Hahaha nice man!

$hillary is a women too!

Really good one!

Gal Gadot had to do some lifting while Jared Leto was spending his time making pranks to his colleagues.

>Gal Gadot had to do some lifting
>her arms and legs are still fucking toothpicks

Why didn't they just get Lynda Carter? Batman and Superman are old too

He already has a Joker like body. Why would he do physical training?

DUDE MISSED THE POINT DUE TO OVERLY FRAGILE EGO LMAO