Why this ugly man can't play well with national team?

why this ugly man can't play well with national team?

He chokes.

cock

He play well with National Team
He take National Team to WC Final
He take National Team to CA Final
He take National Team to another CA Final
He playmaker. Yet if he don't score in every final, noone in National Team will ever deliver their fucking 1% to score a championship goal, like Maradona had in '86 with Valdano or CR recently with Eder.
If they did, he'll be the most accomplished footballer in the history of the sport for both club and NT. Guy can't catch a brake, except for (or including?) the missed PK.

>russian calling a man ugly
most of you slavs look like goblins that were soaked in vodka as fetuses

probably because you were

He doesn't play that bad, he just plays below his Barcelona average, which it's still good enough to win some few games by himself from time to time.

The problem is that the rest of the team plays awfully when in Argentina; they won only one game without the midget in these WC qualifiers.

He does play well, it's just that nobody else does shit. Have you seen Argentina without Messi? They're Mexico-tier despite having 5 or 6 players from some of the best clubs in the world.

I really like your english.

better than being moving mounds of lard you stupid shit

it's really not, though

fat people can always lose weight, but you slav fucks will always look like Gollum

2 much pressure
no sprite in catering

He can't carry a good team but he has shown he can carry a great team from all those years playing with barca.

Pic related

>He can't carry a good team
He's not tho. For a decade now, he's been carrying an awful team full of good to great players. That's how Chile, with a fifth part of our individual power, got to take that CA from us twice. Simply with the colective work of a good team. (Even if -when you look at the goal chances, possession, etc- both of those two cups, as well as the WC, could've easily ended up in our trophy stands.)

stupid american monkey

Check your facts, Nikita.

Its slightly unfair because Argentina lost those finals by extremely close margins, but Argentina is a good team that can make the finals of a copa america even without messi.

The cheese pizza and sprite supplies always run out just before the final.

He does.

So meh tier, atleast they're not absolute dog shit like the ninja turtles

>can't play well with national team
This meme is getting old, get some new material sergei

I'll tell you why, senpai. There's more than one reason but the most important is this one: he barely gets the ball in good positions when he plays for Argentina against decent teams. He's dumb and autistic so he's failed to realize that Barcelona and Argentina don't play the same way which should've forced him to adapt, but he didn't. You see, when he's playing for Barcelona he can afford to walk for 90 minutes and they'll still manage to get the ball to him in great positions where he can be lethal with his dribbling or his passes, that's because they're an extremely dominant team with great midfielders and possession based style.

Argentina on the other hand plays direct football, they're not interested in passing the ball back and forward, so they won't have nearly as much time on the ball as Barcelona. Also, their midfielders are crap. This means Messi cannot afford to be the lazy bastard he usually is, he'd need to be dynamic and get into space, free his mark and drop deep much more frequently in order to have real impact on the game. However, he'd rather lose than stop being lazy as we've seen on that final against Germany in 2014. I guess south americans in general just hate working hard.

Reading this is the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I saw daddy kill mommy last night with a hammer on New Year's dinner.