Holy shit, couldn't believe my eyes when saw this shit

Holy shit, couldn't believe my eyes when saw this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/16/three-young-boys-kick-and-stone-a-flamingo-to-death-at-czech-zoo/?utm_term=.4cae73f78c00
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i live in this city

Your children are savage.

i'm surprised a Sup Forumstard would care about this, instead of cheering on the kids who killed it

sadly it's fake

Zozzle

"The heterosexual male – a 16-year-old who had fathered eight chicks and survived the Prague Zoo floods in 2002 – died of its wounds."

b has and always will put animal life above human life.

a true sign of collective sociopathy.

/b is lgbt feminazi now.

> i live in this city

Are you retarded
Or just trollin

the point -> . you -> :(|)

Damn, RIP 9/11 hero.

fake and gay

I donno
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/16/three-young-boys-kick-and-stone-a-flamingo-to-death-at-czech-zoo/?utm_term=.4cae73f78c00

i've seen Sup Forums stick up for like cats and dogs that get tortured

but i mean flamingos, they do look kinda gay

also, usually sick people harm animals before harming other humans so i'm not sure what this says about Sup Forums other than perhaps we're doing it wrong

ok, the fucking point and you were supposed to be far apart in that comment

Nope. I read some little niggas did it and the zoo got permission from the parent to throw them into the monkey pit. As a replacement for the flamingo.

gypsies, negros and mudslimes don't count as "human life"

dude, theres sick people who kill cats and shit

and theres psychopaths like hitler who replace lab rats with jews

that flamingo took those kicks for us

Why would niggas beat up something gay? that's like beating themselves to death.

Jews are lab rats you autistic kike

and to fucking reiterate to these newfags: why I couldn't believe my eyes was because of how stupid it was for them to perceive flamingo as a flaming faggot due to its complexion

your analogy makes no sense lab rats are more valuable than jews

this is the kind of comment i was expecting from Sup Forums

i did notice i had made a mistake well before finishing that sentence, but had already solved the captcha so thought fuck it

Not to mention he called hitler a psychopath. His post is either bait or invalid

join my server, kill the gays

discord.
--------------------
gg/dbet8PV

that's a lot of fag talk coming from OP

This happened in Yugoslavia I think. Kids were probably lashed like Christ during the Passion.

You can change your post after captcha mate

You just proved the Theory of Stupid.

Well, didn't have nuting else to say
ANd thought there was 1% change that these waters werent newfag invested and people would just ignore the comment, rather than go captain obvious

yeah obviously its fucking retarded
but please tell me you can see where these kids got this idea

these kids didn't get any idea
these kids didn't see flamingos as gay
it was a fake

i fucking hope it was fake because its pretty damn retarded

Fair enough

>The children were taken into custody but refused to speak with investigators.
>the boys had expressed no remorse for what they had done. He also questioned why the children were not in school, given the time of day.
This has got north African immigrant written all over it

jews did hillary on 9/11 in her e-mail server in benghazi while joe biden stroked his rope and came all over some white girls thanks obama

See

based slavs

Fucking faggot ass flamingos deserve it.

Whats so hard to understand pink is a fags color if the flamingo didn't want to get the shit kicked out of it for being a fag than it should have worn a different color.

Are you trying to convert me to islam?

this, so much