What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Everything.

time is the cruelest mistress of all

He tied himself to a man way more based than himself, in a format that is designed for them to be in opposition to each other. By resisting Dick, he has become more and more cucked as a result.

Also, he's an old, confused grandpa that is lost in this daring new world of memes and Trumps.

you grew up and suddenly his futurama sense of humor isn't funny anymore

desperately trying to claw his way back into relevance

i liked him. when i was 15.

This right here. His appeal wears off when puberty does.

Well said. Dick just stis back and lets him dig himself deeper with his left-wing talking points.

He has always believed in the multiculturalism meme because he's a piece of shit Armenian. Along with multiculturalism easily becomes concepts like "there's nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold".

He's taking the piss mostly, he's just bad at it nowadays. What a fucking fogey.
>the words "shaming a fetish" escaped his lips
Sad!

The garbage man btfo what was left of his shit career.

Dick is leftist too tho.
Aside from the Trump memes.

I actually really like the podcast with him and Dick Masterson. I feel like Dick actually balances out Maddox's edge, while adding a little humor to it. But without Dick, the podcast would go to shit.

I also really fucking hate Asterios Kokkinos. He isn't funny, he brings no good talking points in (except perhaps political satire), and he is just an all around annoyance on the podcast.

Dick is a Libertarian and has stated many times on the podcast that he is one.

Did he have any to begin with?
The dude wrote angry internet articles then a couple of books. He podcasts and YouTubes like a large group of other people but has maybe less than 1000 people paying attention really.

there is left lib and right lib rite? which one is he

He hasn't changed

you have changed and the world has changed

he used to be funny because back then the internet was not widespread and he was edgy as fuck

More on the right if anything. Especially if you listen to his opinions on the job market and money.

Same. He was a great blogger for an edgy 15-year old virgin with rage issues. Now I just feel like I've outgrown it.

He might be economically on the right but not socially. Not very right anyway. He has no problems with trannies, mudslimes, dindus etc.

The more he ran his mouth, the more it became apparent that he is, at his heart, a butthurt shitskin crypto-marxist with an inferiority complex larger than many prominent SJWs

Meanwhile, Boisterous Coconuts the diehard liberal got more and more based each time he was on, Sean the audio engineer turned out to be some kind of modern day Confucius and Dick is Sup Forums incarnate as he has always been.

Kinda sucks that one of my childhood heroes turned out to be a SJW but luckily the other people on the show kinda balance out his shittyness