Intoxicated / Unconscious / Taken Advantage Of

Intoxicated / Unconscious / Taken Advantage Of

Bonus points for gifs, vids, and the absolutely humiliating.

Lurking and bump

Bump again thread please don't die

I'm done carrying this. Pick up the torch or the thread dies.

Story?

More?

Damn anons i dont know about yall but ill give her bowl of eggs

No idea.

moaaar

Girl passed out in the back of my van

She looks like the waitress from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

that's all I have, sadly

wtf she does like 85% match atleast

Make a move user.

Hmm..

You mean dead hooker right?

she intoxicated, or just sleeping?

more?

small contribution

This was Halloween last year and she was my girlfriend at the time. She was trashed. I did plow her judiciously and we talked about it the next day and all was well.

God damn it user. I'm still going to finish jackin off but God damn it.

damn. i was hoping for an epic moment by moment documentation

Roommates gf

don't finish yet, more to come

good oc. Gay edit tho. Make her famous.

You mean a cringe thread

keep um coming user. I can't carry this thread all night.

my favourite

story?

Can't yet lol I still live with me lol but she shoots up pills and he'S always out so I find her all the time lol

MOAR! bet she can take a fist

hell yes xD

I was really angry at a friend, he dumped my sister. Sister was crying at my house with her BFF. To try to shut them up, I invited them to the party I was going to. Her BFF had other plans, some kind of girls' night out. Whatever. I left. I got really hammered and was one of the first to pass out. I was a little punch-drunk too, my friend and I scrapped a bit at the party. Our friends separated us and he left. I woke up to house full of passed out drunks, still a bit drunk with the beginning of a raging hangover. My bladder was about to burst, so I staggered to the bathroom. I looked in one of the bedroom doors on the way, saw a hottie with shorter hair, miniskirt and halter top passed out on the bed. I went pee, staggered into the bedroom. She had loads of makeup that ran pretty bad. I'd swear she was my sister, but she dresses conservatively, has longer hair and would never have the rainbow highlights. Also, sister never wears makeup. I prodded and stroked my sister's doppleganger. Dead to the world, a little groaning that I convinced myself was consent. I reached up her skirt and removed her panties. I pushed up her top to get a nice view of her titties. I used a combo of spit and precum to work my semi-flacid dick into her. Took a while. She was passed out, not lubing up naturally and I had whisky dick, so it didn't work quite right. I eventually got my rythem going. Took a long time to cum and I was halfway to that point before my dick got hard enough to work right. I jizzed in her and passed out on top of her for I guess a half an hour or so before panic woke me back up enough to put her panties back on and cover her back up. I passed back out on the couch. Hours later, I woke up to a bunch of noise with a major room-spinning hangover. Turns out, drunk girl was my sister with her BFF's makeover. She was really irked that "someone took advantage" of her. I was like "crap, that wasn't a sex dream, that really happened." Good chance her kid is mine.

My God...I wonder what happens in the morning

I indeed have that. But I'm not going to be rude to get and post them.

Good man, bringing in the stories. Looks like it's gana be a good thread after all.

"I woke up after the party last night with a piece of shit on my fucking head."

>also checked

is that doodoo?

my fav

You gotta take advantage of that user.

Are you the van user from awhile back? I remember you making a post about living in your van and traveling

so.... rape her? rape...

Daaaaamn. Tease

That, or play it a little safer and just rub one out on her face and film it. Upload it when they move out.

Girl passed out at a party, so I took it upon myself to stack everything possible on her

Looks like my ex, she was called Kim. Tiny tits and shit in bed.

you absolute madman

oh fuck kek.

you...monster

Fuck. That could be on madlads for sure. Top kek.

wtf is your problem? Go back to the deep you sicko

Well. Thank you user. I was really curious

Something I haven't told anyone is that I fucked this girl who passed out at my house party. She was completely intoxicated on whatever shit she was doing. I woulnd't call it rape because she kept repeating "fuck me", but she was pretty gone and I didn't even know who she was.

Yes. That's me.

Remember kids, drinking is cool.

i once found a video of a bitch on a beach party getting fished, yes i mean getting a dead fish pushed up her pussy by a nigger.
if somebody found it it would be epic

I don't rape her lol I've taken lots of pics looked at her pussy ass tits worst thing I've done is when I was looking I licked her clit

Mfw fish carcass in pussy