Drunk girl in my bad bed passed out snorting trying to either get her to drink more of this xan juice i got or start...

drunk girl in my bad bed passed out snorting trying to either get her to drink more of this xan juice i got or start now any advice?

OP here, she is passed out w back to the ball? trying to get her on her stomach or other side. even her back. how can i tell if she will wake up?

cmon i will post pics

Sounds too good to be true post pic of tiddies and a timestamp

trust me fam shes passed out lol

Post closeup of face

Gonna need to see a stamped pic before I engage with this probable larping.

this or GTFO

not op i am

It is.

Fuck that bitch and show pussy.

Kys with this weak ass role-playing fgt

You don't have a man in your family if you don't post win OP

how do i know if she will wake up? or how do i her to wake up and drink this drink?

she passed out and that's the best you can do faggot?

Still no time stamp with said girl.
You full of shit nigger

this thread sucks. no time stamp. saging.

will post more when i figure out a better position that pic is under her shirt

check time in pic

whatever you do make sure she stays laying on her left side, that will make it much less likely that she chokes on her own vomit

shes on her right back to wall

wow, so you showed me a photo and it is really today?

fuck off. show the girl. and a timestamp.

lets see if you can still image/sage

her legs/stomach

I'm not sure if that counts, but I'm listening...

how do i get spandex off

switch her to on her left side if at all possible, works much better with how the stomach is positioned

You suck at time stamps.

But tits or gtfo

why do your photos suck so bad

cant get bra off
howw???

Carefully

dunno, but you should leave her alone. well not totally alone, you don't want her to die.

but gonna say probably shouldn't rape her.

dude she's on xannax she's not gonna wake up and if she does she wont remember shit, stop being such a pussy

Of all people to get this opportunity, we get a kissless faggot

First, make a loud noise to see if she stirs. Like "accidentaly trip" or something. If no, then nudge her a little. keep nudging harder and harder until you're certain she's out cold. then go nuts

no shes not i was drinking a xanax drink that doesnt have much noticeable flavor. shes just really drunk and tired.

This

>xan juice

Op is fucking barred out. Dont expect anything to happen in this thread.

my bad guess i read that wrong. maybe wake her up and give her a glass of water with xanax in it then wait for her to fall asleep? I don't fucking know

no i only drank about .5mg theres a lot left.

Why are you even here if you're scared to do any kinf of shit

Take her shoes off and post feets

im just tryna be cautions

this

Take literally anything off and show anything

Don't post this thread to Sup Forums, provide timestamps, then tell us you don't have the stones to go through

feet r gross sorry. rn im tryna move her to her other side, her back, or stomach but its hard as fuck

OP how you gonna have the balls to post this chick & say "ima get her to drink more of this xan juice"

and then be like...scared to even touch her

tf nigger?

ive touched her up over clothes tried to reach in spandex and she stopped snoring as loud so im being cautions atm. they about half way down just need them to get off her butt but she has wide hips

DONT FUCKING RAPE PEOPLE

>dear diary
>today OP did not deliver

fuck off reddit

Put cock on her face

Post pic of feet

Take better quality pics so we might take you seriously,fucking photo autist

Th fact that this needs to be said...

>be me
>visit the chan
>find promising post
>op pussies out
>repeat ad infinitum

Where do you think you are?

got any suggestions??

OP is definitely a faggot. Xanax doesn't dissolve in anything you'd drink unless you do straight goon shit to it

dick in her mouth, face fuck webm please

Assuming this is OP, how asleep is she? If she's far enough gone just ease the leggings down little by little till they're off, pay attention to breathing nd heartrate, those are dead giveaways of waking up

Youre this desperate to fuck something?
Are you that beta?

that will wake her up lol

How much Xanax is she on? It takes a lot to completely black out and be unconious like 10mg+?? to someone who doesn't even take xanax, you're a pussy for doing this though it's funny

Oh and try to leave them around her ankles, it'll be easier to put them back on

she is not bro im telling you i am on a little but theres more in the drink im on almost none tho

she's not on xanax, he is. basically nothing is going to happen

If these are the numbers you're telling first timers you're gonna die... You can black out at like 5 mg

Put your cock on her face or by her face.

At least send a pic of her feet.

at least do this. it's not like having a cock next to her is gonna wake her up

Xanax drink with no noticeable flavor what lol if it's real Xanax in any drink and you have even a bar in there it's easily noticeable you're fucking stupid you're not even going to do anything to her this is attention you're a sad man

we kinda hit it off and shes drunk you think if i whip it out and put it on her lips shed start sucking it?

Op, post a not potato quality photo, face, ass or feet. Do this and the people who've done this shit will help because we'll actually believe you

I'm saying for someone to be unconscious enough to get raped I don't think anything over even 5mg is a good time recreationally you lose days worth of memory and act retarded

Better than we've had yet, she looks fairly out of it, you said she had leggings right?

With timestamp OP

You dont think that if a skinny white girl popped 2 bars on her first go she'd be passed out enough to fiddle?

yeah like tights over spandex shorts that go up to your stomach. the lining of them is at her hips now tho i got it so her stomach is out

Youre so worthless you can't even bang a half dead chick you beta faggot end your life on livestream right now

Thats not even the same person lol
Hair is bleached in OP not bleached here.

Fw the tights rn, don't worry about the spandex until tights are off

what dude that was jus a random pic lol

this dude what the fuck

amd once tights are down, leave them at ankles if you intend to redress her

damn i tried then she put her hand between her legs

yeah no shit.. first girl isn't her. op said she was on his bed... op pic she was on a chair

Xanax isn't water soluble so op how are you drinking it?
It can't be dissolved into liquid without enough heat that it would break down
Also just rape her ass already you make this seem way too difficult

touch her boobies

Did it seem deliberate or just a twitch? Cause basically all you can do is try and gently move hand and gauge reactions

Op is kill

Yeah she probably will, girls love free cock.