I'm about to lose the love of my life. what do?

I'm about to lose the love of my life. what do?

Lose in what sense; is she leaving you, or dying?

find another one?

Find another.

leaving

Get confused and fuck her dad.

I don't really want another one

Fuck your dad.

Already lost mine. You'll learn to live.

Lose in what sense?

Binge watch feel good TV shows. It's always sunny, undateable,how i met your mother even Wilfred helps. It's gay but it helps

undateable seems appropriate

the fuck up thing is that he's leaving me because he doesn't think I really love him, but I do

Fucking faggots. I swear to christ its like a virus. Its like something in the water is turning people gay.

lies if you really loved him you would post tits

accept it and move on. sorry brotha.

this^^ shit is gonna suck for a while, but dont kill yourself over some bitch who doesn't want you. I have to work with her daily still, it just gets easier over time. A long time, fam. Watch stand up comedy, get drunk with friends, go out to eat good foods, do what you like.

Or kill yourself since you are a massive faggot.

Stop being a child.

Find another one, or be alone.
Life operates on its own terms.
Accept it and keep up, or wallow in misery. You labeling this situation as bad does not make it so, it is just a situation.
She was never yours, it was just your turn. Maybe the next one will last, maybe it won't. Just be grateful for the turn you get at getting to share yourself with someone, and the opportunity to grow as a person. Go through whatever emotions you need to go through during this period, then dust yourself off and try again. This is life.

He*

If that's the case, you should just murder her. This way she'll be yours, forever

I'm so sorry for you, op. Really. Hope you'll find happiness without her.

Actual goods advice! Nice job user

love can be fickle, eat a pickle

I'm going to meet him now,

Get her to do anal before you break up
Trust me on this.

Okay just read you're a femanon
Fuck HIM with a strap on in the ass
Trust me on this

Just lock her up and rape her, or just fuck her corpse ur choice

Go on a rampant sex spree and yes learn to fuck with a strap on.

You can start with me. If you are not a sjw.

KILL HER SO THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HER
DO YOUR SELF AND MEET HE AGAIN IN HEAVEN

Listen to this guy you big baby. Are you 16? People come and go in life. You will learn this. Theres always someone better out there too. I remember thinking i found "the love of my life". That was bullshit i found someone way better not long after and realized my previous gf was a bitch in many regards.

Accept it, live life to the fullest until the next love of your life appears

let her/him go, she's/he's not the love of your life you will surely find other people that can love you and understand you even better

now dip that pickle in spickle suck the tipple and give urself a tickle

Make more money and she'll stay

Put a baby inside her.

It's called feminism user.

Snort alot of crack and fuck a mailbox