New legislation punishes suburban neighborhoods for being "too white"

>Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

>In expensive ZIP codes, Castro’s plan — which requires no congressional approval — would more than double the standard subsidy, while also covering utilities. At the same time, he intends to reduce subsidies for those who choose to stay in housing in poor urban areas, such as Brooklyn. So Section 8 tenants won’t just be pulled to the suburbs, they’ll be pushed there.

>“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,” the HUD chief said recently, adding that he’s trying to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Tell me again how white genocide doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J2QEbuwWzqg
youtube.com/watch?v=OPvSsPxR4ww
youtube.com/watch?v=5A9SKlktxFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

>The 15-year experiment bombed.

>A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

>Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents.

>“Males…were arrested more often than those in the control group, primarily for property crimes,” the study found.

>Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.

Jesus christ. So now I can get my house broken into while I'm not home because pieces of shit get shipped into projects down the street from me?

>upper-middle-class suburbanites are no longer insulated from dindus
>everyone gets redpilled on race and the importance of guns for home defense

I guess that could be a silver lining to it. Things will have to get worse before they can get better?

This is the logical outcome

good all those white leftist suburb types who've never met a black person will become redpilled when they actually meet a nigger

fuck you rich assholes
poor whites have been whining about it for years, but you just call us rednecks.
now you're finally getting it
enjoy your half nigger children.

You deserve it america.

This is good, cause most of the people who promote multiculturalism live in these white suburbs in the first place.

New we'll see if they practice what they preach.

Give your house a gun

theory:
>leftists get redpilled by reality of niggers
practice:
>good goyim and jews are exempt somehow

Wrong. This will cause whites to move back into the cities. First the section 8s move in. Then, Housing prices in the suburbs will drop causing poor blacks not on section 8 to move. This causes whites to move to the city, which increases urban housing markets. With urban housing markets increasing with smaller subsidies to the poor the blacks with be under even more pressure to move to the suburbs. This policy will just cause blacks and whites to which places again like we did in the first case of White Flight.

>libfags now getting a taste of obummer as their property values plummet
Delicious...

This will backfire.

White flight
More gated communities
More private schools

Extermination is the logical outcome.

Day of the ROPE!

I'm ready to hear some necks snap!

i don't doubt that she'll pick that spic for a second

Oh gee I wonder where this guy lives, and if his neighborhood will be receiving any section 8 residents under his plan.

He does his best to make sure everybody gets a taste of tasty diversity!

Good, in any normal world city, the most expensive housing is in the inner city and the cheapest housing is on the outskirts.

Poor white people will get screwed the most because they will have to live with dindus.

That is a good thought. I want to move some S8 in his hood. I want to be the one to pick who his neighbors are too! I''ll be sure to pick only

GUD BOIEZ WHU NHEVAH DUN NUFFIN!

i seriously hope so, but then I remember your children are already a white minority. Demographics are destiny.

This is a good thing. White flight is one of the things (along with wealth, the media, and unis) that has allowed upper class whites to live in left wing bubbles completely cut off from reality.

I hope this gets implemented in San Francisco's richest areas.

This desu senpai

>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

>all those white liberals living in their gated communities about to get enriched

This is gods work.

What the fuck? I am on section 8 and I live in a poor area because I know its more than I even deserve still. I don't want to be resented in some upperclass neighborhood.

I like living in a crappy apartment because it makes me feel less worthless for having no way to support my self.

The most Jewish thing I can think of is forcefully eliminating pockets of republican control so you can infect the welfare mentality across the nation rather than just in cities.

>Let's turn everything into a ghetto

the section 8 tenants will only be put into areas that vote republican, since they are the ones in need of education on the wonders of multiculturalism. enlightened liberals will be exempt.

Republican areas tend to be more multicultural anyway, especially the southern states.

Dubuque’s crime rates are decreasing. Idk about this article.

Jews and browns don't think this far ahead they jsut think 'me hate whitey'

>family used to live in a nice small townhouse in south philly
>moved out when it started getting overrun by niggers
>moved across the river to camden back when it was a nice place
>soon after gets overrun by puerto ricans
>moved out to the suburbs, even though work commutes would take over an hour, just because of a lack of dindus
>dindus start overrunning the formerly-nice white suburbs
>have to move even further away because they keep pushing bullshit legislation to force diversity upon me

My family has been dealing with this shit since the fucking 1950s. I'm so fucking triggered I don't even know where to fucking start. WE LITERALLY PAY PREMIUMS IN HOUSING PRICES AND HAVE TO LIVE HOURS AWAY FROM JOBS. ALL TO GET AWAY FROM THESE FUCKING NIGGERS. We're already getting bent over and fucked in the ass due to the fact that the places with all the jobs house all the mudskins thjat don't fucking work. They shit all over premium property while everyone else has to commute from hours away just because they want to live somewhere that isn't 3rd fucking world.

But that's not enough. It's never fucking enough. I could be living out int eh sticks somewhere in appalachia and these fuckers would still push dindus on us. I'm so fucking sick of it. And most people don't even realize how badly they're screwed over by these shitskins clogging up all the cities, outer city areas, suburbs, etc.

*G-d's work

This. It's been happening in my city for years now. The traditionally ghetto areas are being overtaken by young whites and the blacks can't afford the higher housing taxes and prices so they got to go somewhere else

>filth all packs up and leaves
>downtown area becomes nice again
>white people move to the city after taking the "living near niggers" redpill

neat

Fuck off, jew.

WHITE FLIGHT

>guys this is good because the libcucks will get redpilled!

No, that's not what happens, as white flight up until now as demonstrated. These people leave but cognitive dissonance prevents them from realizing the overall reason that the areas they live in are going to shit.

What happens is they move to conservative areas of the country and immediately start shitting them up and demanding more cuck progressive bullshit. Look at what is currently happening in colorado and texas and north carolina. California liberals turn CA into a hellhole, and then move to these other states and start lobbying for more liberal bullshit. They don't fucking learn. They're like parasites. And when these states go to hell, they'll just move on to other places. They'll go to idaho and montana and ruin them. They'll go to arizona and fuck it up too. They'll never fucking stop.

I really need to stop coming here.
I just get angry and depressed.
fuck you Sup Forums
stop telling me about all the evil anti-White shit the Government is doing its making me MAD

The irony is that the niggers bitch about racist gentrification preventing them from living in the cities, even though they're the ones that originally moved into cities and caused white owners' property values to plummet and fill their neighborhoods with crime.

That's why they call it the redpill. The truth fucking hurts and once you see past the facade, you can't ever unsee it.

You're here forever.

I actually support this. Whites are moving back to cities in droves. Blacks are getting forced out by raising rents. Further incentivizing them via increased voucher subsidy to move out to the suburbs is a good thing.

Whites built the cities. Blacks destroyed them. We deserve to re-take them.

This. Northern lefties are ruining Florida.

God bless gentrification and reverse white flight. The suburbs blow anyway. Id rather live in a nice little house built in the 1920s in a gentrified inner city neigborhood. Sounds comfy desu

I'm surrounded by groids as it is, so good luck to you guys. Get ready to pay for security systems, and lowering property value.

Look at that another Elliot Rogers lookalike doing its best to destroy white humanity, but hey that azn pussy sure is hot and honoraryan ain't it

Same. Sup Forums wears me down, which is why i spend most of my time on Sup Forums or /k/ now. Meme junkies and tank discussions.

>interfere with housing in the 90's
>cause a Housing bubble
>biggest economic crash since the great depression
>"HEY GUYS LETS INTERFERE WITH THE HOUSING MARKET AGAIN"
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS SHIT EFFECTED THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY ASSHOLE

STOP THIS

It won't happen to gated communities. Only middle class plebs.

>white people will just move somewhere else
>the cycle continues

And people actually vote FOR this suicidal stupidity.

Check dubliques crime rate from 2004 to 2008 when the program changed. There's been a drop since, as law enforcement has made adjustments, and the program changed again.

Visit any landlord board and learn about what kinds of things people who rent to section 8 have to deal with.

this happened to my grandmother recently

>nice little townhouse complex, gated community
>around 2013 3 dindu families move in
>can't operate the trash compactor so they leave it right in from of it
>rats and flies now reside openly there
>more and more move in over the course of 3 years
>the old whites are dying out, he prices are cheap
>it's at stage 3 of becoming a project area

it was a nice community but sadly all it took was 3 families to fuck it all up

Try spending your time outdoors. I've been down the beach for the last four days and I feel much better.

It helps you forget things.

I live in Philly right now, and honestly I prefer living back in the burbs. I like having my own land. I like having a backyard and a space to my own. I like not having people always walking around outside my apartment.

If I ever decided to live in the city, it'd have to be in one of those outskirts areas where the city and suburbs meet, where you're still in the city but the houses are also a little bigger and actually have smallish back yards.

Of course, living in the city would still mean sending your children to school in shithole districts that are 80% dindu

As a upper middle class hispanic who has worked my ass off to live around whites and avoid crime. This is bullshit.

I do not want my son having to live in fear around niggers and illegals while getting a shit education because niggers hold teachers back, why is this such a bad thing? White neighborhoods aren't racist, they just don't want to live around blacks and poor people. God, just the thought of blacks in my neighborhoods makes me reach for my handgun. America is supposed to be a free nation so should we be free to not be victims of black crime?

Seriously niggers on Sup Forums, please stay in your ghettos. You really do bring down the quality of living for everyone else when you move into nicer areas no matter how much you refuse to accept this. Please spare us. Hard working people should not be punished by having to live around you.

>segregating the poor in wealthy car-dependent suburbs will benefit them more than segregating them in inner-cities with better public transit
>segregating them at all is beneficial
>implying the solution isn't to radically reform the section 8 program to better support mixed-income (i.e.

Why is the Government handling housing to begin with?
This is light years beyond the scope of what the Government was meant to handle as stated by our very founding fathers.
Big Government sucks balls.

Most White people who aren't retarded liberals hate Obama.

>spend taxpayers money to punish wealth and success

what is even the point? isn't it just a big game of catch? white people run around and black people try to follow them?

Yeah with all the lovely weather at the moment, Ive picked up a bit of a tan, got a 99 at the pier, stuff like that.

>If I ever decided to live in the city, it'd have to be in one of those outskirts areas where the city and suburbs meet, where you're still in the city but the houses are also a little bigger and actually have smallish back yards.

Those are the suburbs, I'm betting you live in a small town outside of a city and not the actual burbs because having land in the burbs is close to impossible. The Burbs fucking suck because expensive housing with tiny lots of land and nosy neighbors.

Shoot this fucking nigger.

>muh equality

I fucking hate government interference so much, fuck

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHERE THEY LIVE
PRIVATE BUSINESSES SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHO THEY DO BUSINESS WITH

ALLOW PEOPLE TO CHOOSE GOD DAMNIT

Sounds nice, brittbro. Does Europe have a lot of nice beaches? Where are the best at?

It won't help. Sup Forums doesn't pull this out of it's ass, it announces real evens that will happen soon.
You can't hide when it's knocking on your door.

I am from Plano, Texas and it has gone to shit. This town was nice, had a little bit of a drug problem but that's what happens when your the 4th boring city in the US. Then the section 8 moving happened and violence has gone through the roof. It's used to be fairly uncommon to hear about shootings or murders in Plano but now you get hear about them at least 1-2 times a month which is a drastic change. It is only gonna get worse too.

you cant un/pol/
you will notice every commercial or tv show with forced interracial or gay/transgender characters.
you will see through the liberal agenda in the news.
you will know who is behind it all goy

Scorching the earth before leaving office is a very old trick.

This isn't about making the suburbs less white or whatever. This is about moving poor people out of the valuable downtown space; it is called gentrification.

This policy will not make things better for Section 8 people because the job growth is NOT in the suburbs. The growth and jobs are in the city. Congrats, all you have done is increase the cost of transportation for these people.

These fuckers are pretty clever. They say "Wouldn't you poor fuckers like to live in the nice suburbs with beautiful lawns and good schools?". What they mean is "We need you out so we can charge some rich yuppie $3000/month once we install granite countertops".

Section 8'ers prefer to live in white cities, because then they can begin the process of shitting it up.

Are they Katrina niggers that showed up? We had that in my city and they were the worst. That's what turned me from libcuck to nigger hating beaner.

>Tell me again how white genocide doesn't exist.
Its actually the opposite. If you spread 14% of the population around evenly you ensure that they're a minority. They can't collaborate, they can't maintain a culture or a sense of identity. More importantly, the police know who the Section 8 folks are and you can have more of a focus because you have a much better cops-to-honor students ratio.

Spread this around like wildfire!

It affects middle class white people where towns have Section 8 housing. It is a kike+nigger trap to destroy white, non-kike areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y

The most segregated areas of the US are majority democrat.

Like I give a fuck, about time those uppity white liberals get a taste of that diversity they love so much.

>go outside
>see black and brown "people"

>"It helps you forget things"

Remember, goy. What Dylann Roof did was wrong. We need to be strategic and think about the long game. There's plenty of time. No need to go off half-cocked.

Some of these places need some 'diversity' though, the liberal progressive areas need some.
Fuck Obongo, he was trying to get European allies to take in the Guantanamo Bay prisoners and trying to convince the UK to stay in the EU.
How did this guy get elected?

>implying they won't full denial like sweden

people don't just suddenly realize truth m8
they go even further damage control

Yeah, people are pretty good at rationalizing. Eventually they end up like this.

farewell, land of the free. It was nice knowing you

I hope Castro does this and Hillary chooses him as running mate.

Section 8 Housing RIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=J2QEbuwWzqg

The white public needs to have a tour in our usual nigger packed lawless favelas. Even the Swedes will jump out of their nu-shell bodies

Is that the background image for Wet Dry world in Mario 64?

They know exactly what they're doing. They know niggers do nothing but drive down market values and spread crime, and section 8 homeowners take the financial risk when the baboons tear the fuckin house up. White families will legally purchase firearms to defend themselves but look like racists when the cycle continues. Wash rinse repeat whitey is the bad guy

This shit ruined my homestate of Connecticut. Inner city bullshit ruined our once great havens like Hartford, New London and New Haven -- all cities that used to rival NYC and Boston in cultural magnitude and wealth. White flight occurred and most people moved out of the city to create suburban towns and just commute to work, but then forced diversity came about roughly 20-15 years ago and now even those areas are getting shit on (mostly by Asians and Hispanics).

Now you would struggle to find an upper-middle class or wealthy white family that doesn't live in a rural town or hamlet. The only part of the state that hasn't been touched too harshly is the shoreline, but that's practically vacationland for New Yorkers and dindus just get kicked off the street because the "Hillary Clintons" of the world who live there actually don't want to deal with that shit when it's actually on their front door step.

You cant teach suburbs to be less white. Some of the ghettoist families ive know are white. What people need is an education and jobs. Whatever morality that is lacking will heighten by the boost in morale.

Kek, we have the same funny thing in France.
There is a lot of protestations in a rich area in Paris because an association want build a house for refugee.

Fucking liberal, love diversity but only in other street.

Sometimes, a nigger can just wander into your house and you can't do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPvSsPxR4ww

Haven't seen this comic for years.

>living in the suburbs
>living in the city

Bunch of faggots, I tell you. No niggers or spics out here in the boonies, you dumb cunts.

> not having a house capable of stopping basic negro theft attempts

Nigger breaks into your house to squat, and when you have the cops throw them out, the niggers will sue for $15 million. And the nigger mayor will probably settle for millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A9SKlktxFs

Hahaha, I live in a pure white neighborhood, they said.