Pulled this today. It's worth $60 dollars apperantly

Pulled this today. It's worth $60 dollars apperantly.
>Trips decide what I do with it

Rip it up and make a sweet burrito with it

Cum on it then eat it

im trying to get into yugioh. You think maximum crisis is worth it to pick up? I really want to build true draco.

If you want to make true draco you'll be spending a fuckton on the field spell that just came out in the set.
Cum on it, showing us via video without a card protector on it, then lick/eat the card with the cum on it.

ik they are like 90 each or some shit. I was thinking of picking up 2-3 boxs of maximum crisis and testing my luck. Or should I just straight up buy the cards?

Sel it for $0.60

Put it up your ass

Trade it for 3 Dracosacks

Reroll

Reroll

cum on it

Fuck

Writing this then moving onto a better thread.

Rollre

Reroll

Here's the thing.
At most you'll be getting 2 Secret Rares per box and getting 3 boxes will net 6 Secrets. Some of which as garbage not worth getting and have a chance to get them, a box will cost you about 80-100$ for the new sets so buying it upright would be almost better unless you want some of the commons/rares/ultras in the box itself for your deck.
Generally singles>Boxes.

roll it into a cylinder and put it in your bum

Shit on it

This pls

Reroll

Yeah but I'd also like to start my collection. shit fo trade binders massive amount of cards stuff like that.

Reroll

Sleeve it, Jesus fucking christ

Cum on it then sell it on ebay for $10 as "new"

Put inbutt

that

jiz on it

Cum on it.

Give it to a homeless and say it costs 60$

Jizz on it

Re

Sell it to buy more cards '_>'

Do what you must then m8, most people will mainly be after high uncommon raretys like every cardgame, so commons aren't great try to collect all the Ultras and Secrets in the boxes you do get and keep collecting from older sets too.
Look up prices, see what's still relevant and not banned and try to collect them so you have more appealing cards that others will want.

Stop playing with Pokemon cards and grow up, throw that away.

Up the ass

In pooper

Winrar

Also don't be afraid to stock up on common staple cards like Mirror force and Dark hole, sometimes Mystical space typhoon if you don't want to luck into pulling or buying Twin Twisters this day and age.
You'll be using them almost in every single deck that doesn't have destruction cards of it's archtype already.

Do it op

Take a video of it while you pour any flammable liquid on it then set it on fire. Post said video on pojo or whichever shit YGO players hang out on.

Op is fag he will not do it

show us your jacket

winrar

OP here. I'm gonna save it instead. Looked it up and I can sell it for 80 bucks. Might buy two more copies actually.

Cook and eat it.

fag

Fag

good choice.

fag

try to build a loli deck and play like this nigga

Yea man, I didn't even realize it was a tuner. That's clutch.

Wrap it around a sharpie and stick it in your pooper.

Tldr op is a nigger fag

Melodious deck is kinda loli, and trolls the shit outta people.

Go read about tulip bulbs.

Op nigger faggot

Mfw OP dosent deliver.

Here you go m8.
I expected no different from new/b/

but Melodious have no chance against the actual meta

Keep it in a nice sleeve, build an altar and warship it as your waifu

Every breath you take...

The only thing that saves them is this bitch right here.
And her pet dragons.

of course le Madolche

your a faggot op

not even ulti 1st kys

Don't buy boxes its a waste of money. 3 of my friends bought cases of the set, 1 pulled 3 diagrams and 3 ash blossoms, 1 pulled 2 diagrams and 3 ash blossoms and the other pulled 0 diagrams and 3 ash blossoms so just buy the diagrams by themselves.

I prefer gold rares for some reason, I like how they look mostly but that's about it.
Had an almost entire gold rare Kozmo deck before I gave it away to a good m8 that will make more use of it than I have recently.
I still have my cards but I've effectively quit yugioh since all my friends in the town I live have quit and moved to a different card game.

didn't they got their money back on card value?

The one who pulled the 3 diagrams sure, on release. Now though ash is only like ~60 and diagrams are low 90s so if he tried to sell now he'd lose money. The other 2? fuck no esp the one who pulled 0 diagrams dude pulled like 7 zarcs and 10 duelist alliance he got anal raped by the case.

trying to get back on the game, not competitive wise. Just picked a movie pack gold but was thinking of trying my luck with crisis

sell it idiot.

Sealed product is always a huge gamble and the odds are stacked against you hard, esp with maximum crisis only 2 cards are worth anything everything else is bulk. In all my time playing this game product hasn't really been a good idea, it used to be back in like pre ancient sanctuary days since you knew what secret you'd pull but now its not worth it. Just buy singles, check tcgplayer, ebay and amazon for the cheapest price unless you're in socal. Then you have ezmode and can go to franks and buy everything cheaper than online.

I'm in europe. I normally buy old school stuff I find sitting on the shelf or some SE I like. No longer buying boosters.