Easiest and less painful way to kill yourself gimma all your tips and tricks anons

Easiest and less painful way to kill yourself gimma all your tips and tricks anons

Eat the train dog

Inhale helium or carbon monoxide from a tank using gasmask

pantabarbit

HVAC tech here, I do not suggest CO, that shit reeks and will make you puke.

Helium is okay though, odorless and will knock out before killing. Train still sounds more dramatic though.

Said painless

Where do I obtain such equipment

The train knows what it's doing, it would be very instant.

Explain plz

Sadly my country doesn't have trains

Bumpin shamelessly

Off the top rapping while on DMT and crack

Sodium pentobarbital.

Exit bag.

Join the Military. You don't have to kill yourself, someone will do it for you.

>go into bathroom
>discard your clothes
>sit on the toilet
>start doing a shit, keep pushing very hard
>don't stop shitting, shit out more and more
>just keep cramming everything out of your body until all your internals are inside the toilet pan

This method it totally painless since pain cannot traverse the anal threshold, but the best part is the ease with which your body can be flushed from existance

Oh my fucking god the idiots in this thread
>buy a shotgun
>Put in mouth
>PULL THE TRIGGER
>1 second of pain

Park in small garage, towels around the door, sit in car with windows open, foot lightly on the accelerator. Take a nap and never wake up again

Oh I'd love to do it this way, no idea how to get pentobarbital though. Maybe fake epilepsy, would that work?

... like, literally no trains? How third world are you guys?

Typical Yank, assuming it's as easy to get a gun everywhere as it is in your fatass country. If I could get a shotgun I would not be posting in this thread right now.

>Take a nap and never wake up again
makes it sound so relaxing and nice, thanks user!

/thread

OP is probably a bitch female and and will go a "painless" route and fuck it up.

I've heard that only works with older cars, don't most newer ones have something that stops the emissions from being toxic?

Slitting your wrist is pain free if you do it with a sharp knife

Has like a 6% success rate or some shit like that though, not worth the risk of surviving and seeing my family all upset again

Well yeah I'm posting in this thread for a reason
But cutting a vein open is painless and easier than you think
Success rate is so low because everyone pussies out

This is how I'm thinking of doing it lately (pic related), like
I have no idea where to get CPAP tubing or mask though

Have fun!

Shit we were like 15 seconds apart that's eerie

Obv. Just use any other gas that isn't in air. Put a bag over your head and fill with any aerosol. You will get hypoxia first, which will make you laugh and be silly, then you will just fall asleep.

Make sure you put your head in upside down otherwise the gas will just leak out

This, best way.

grab some knives and star throwing them at cops
any counter argument is pointless since you'll die soon

Maybe that's the problem I'm a giant pussy. It just goes against natural instincts to cut that deep, hard to override that shit.

Even cops don't have guns here that's how pussy we are, some mudslime tried to stab people at a train station and he didn't even get shot they just tasered him.

go to their neighborhood and fuck an effigy of Mohammed in the middle of the road

>asks how to kill himself
Yeah hes the loser

Jump from a high building then you vag

Hahaa that could work I live like a 2 minute walk from them. I have friends who live there though and they think I'm still SJW like I used to be, could be awkward if I survive.

I'm not OP, didn't call anyone a loser, and already know how I'd do it (helium tank and cpap mask if I can find the mask, hard to find on ebay), so you're wrong wrong wrong you faggot

lol thinking that takes less nerve than cutting. I live on the 10th floor of my building put it is possible I'd survive that drop even if it's unlikely. Can't imagine anything worse than surviving the drop but being paralysed or impotent or some shit.

Nah, it'll be helium bag for me as soon as I can find a CPAP mask and tube

You should stream it

Don't, you could really miss out

Most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Not who you replied to, but surely some people join the army just to kill themselves. Maybe not in America but in countries with stricter gun laws?

Pill overdose. I've ODed myself, it's not too bad.

Doesn't always work though, tried twice myself but I can't do anything right apparently

Get cancer

What'd you take? Also, how much?

Kill yourself dumb fuck

Maybe. But the number of U.S. troops killed in in combat over the past decade has been so fucking small youd have a better time joining the police force in an urban setting to get yourself killed.

Apparently you didn't want to kill yourself then. Man up and blow your brains out or shut up and stop being a burden.

First time was Prozac took about 30 (I was young, I now know that shit almost never kills you)

Second time it was opiate painkillers, took 90 tabs of Tramadol but vomited the fuckers up. I was too grossed out to eat them again, and I figured if I did I'd just vomit them again.

Give me a gun then faggot, there are non in my country, even to go to a shooting range they charge hundreds and it's weeks if not months of classes. I'm gonna helium bag it if I can find a CPAP mask

Oh almost certainly, you're more likely to be stationed in a safer country firing drones at weddings than actually on the ground. Trying to rely on a combat death is retarded, but I can see why people sign up just to get a gun to shoot themselves with.

Take hydrocodone. Buy 30 - 40, take half. If you puke them up, take the other half.

You're all little kids being fucking retarded. You don't have a reason to be depressed. And if you can't even do research on methods of suicide you really deserve Darwin award. Every single method mentioned here each time some low life cunt asks for it is fucking retarded. Really you all deserve to end up by suicide tbh

>Get steal cable and super glue.
>Got to roof top.
>Attach cable to roof somewhere.
>Attach cable around neck.
>Bonus round: Super glue hands to forehead.
>Jump from building.
>Cable will instantly decapitate you. Painless. Quick.
>You land. Head stuck in your hands. Looks like you pulled your head off whilst mid jump. Great headline.

This is how I know you faggots don't want to kill yourselves. You don't go through with methods that ENSURE death. You only want to go for methods that are slow and painful I'm in hopes you survive and have some stupid break through.
Well guess what else is slow and painful. Fucking living.

If I could get access to opiates again I was thinking of snorting them to remove the vomit risk. I'd need to fake pain to get a prescription for hydrocodone though, been thinking about faking backache to get opiates for a while

Just buy it off the street. My guy sells them for pretty cheap.

Up to you man. Do what you feel is necessary.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're both females?

>Glue doesn't stick because I'm fat
>fall off roof, survive but end up impotent and paralysed

Fuck that shit. You're right with wanting a method that will ensure death, but that bullshit isn't it. Train is good but again not a guarantee, could end up hit by the slow train, know a woman who needed crutches after surviving a train hit. Gun would be perfect if I could get one.

This is why I want to use the helium bag. I've heard it's painless as long as you get the pressure right, but most importantly if I fail there's no harm done, fail doing it another way and you could be fucked

No actually. Just somebody who was addicted to hydrocodone for a while.

Nah I'm a dude. I've heard that statistic, women make many more attempts but less successful suicides because they do pills or cutting or other shitty methods. Statistics don't tell the whole story though

Did... did you just ignore the whole section where I described how you would literally cut your own head off instantly?

Again, this is how I know you're not serious and just want attention.

Haha they tell the entire story actually. You literally said it yourself. Women choose the less messy and final methods because they're weak. Be a man. Ensure your own death.

Did... did you just ignore the part where I pointed out glue doesn't always work? Not gonna take some fellow Sup Forumstard's word as gospel on this shit.

And yeah I want attention, that's why I'm posting anonymously on Sup Forums about it

I LITTERALLY said attached a cable to the roof and around your neck and jump.
The cable will severe your head with to force of your fall. The glue was merely for added affect to make it look like you pulled you head off.
God damn it. You can't even read. Literally kill yourself.

Here I screenshot it for you again. Because you're retarded.

I LITERALLY (nice spelling retard) said I don't fucking trust your word on this. Fine I misread and I thought you meant attach it with glue. You didn't so fine, attach it with what? A shitty knot that might come undone? Something heavy that might fall off after me? It just doesn't add up as the foolproof method you seem to think it is, and the risk is too high if it doesn't work. I'll stick with my helium bag thanks

Make yourself an organ donor on your drivers license, and shoot yourself in the head in a hospital.

You wont feel a thing if you shoot through the temples.

gl. plz organ donor.

If you're too dumb to figure out hardware to make a noose out cable then you aren't going to figure out a cpap helium tank bag.
All you're going to do is cause yourself more brain damage (if even possible due to your already stupid fucking brain) and still he alive

My best friend of 28 years just took his own life. Gun in mouth, after claiming he had given his guns to a dealer for safekeeping. It was two weeks ago this morning.