Degrade her for nudes/info

Degrade her for nudes/info

Her picture is degrading enough looks like miss piggy and Kermit had a baby ffs keep that shot too yourself

Her wheelchair is too small for her fat body.

lol brutal

What the fuck?

lmao she needs to be naked for this one

/b does not want.

???

does she know imaginary boyfriends don't show up in pictures?

does she look smart enough to know anything about pics? smile for the internet slut

This message isn't to be degrading for the sake of the thread. Sup Forums does not want to see this hideous and disgusting pig of a woman.

Stop posting, delete your pictures, turn your computer off and don't come back here. Please, for yourself, and for all of us.

This

This woman is actually very pretty in my opinion. Her face may be a little too small for her head, but that's just the way I like it. It just means she has a smaller face, no biggie. Her skin tone is perfectly complimented by her luxurious blonde hair. If I knew where she lived, I'd do my best to propose myself as someone she could trust, love, and depend on, because that's exactly how I'd like to treat her. Her body shape is perfect. Her skin looks soft. Her thighs look beautiful. Excuse my French, but I'd munch on her pussy all night long.

lol clear fan

she's in minnesota if you're looking to plow

>degrade her
Hairstyle and skin doing that already.

anybody know who she is? I'll end this the fun way, with all these nudes on her family's doorstep

lol fair

This broad is a fat jizz mop.

Accurate lol

what part?

Slut goes to Univ. of Minnesota, lives in NE mpls

Fat fucking, land lubbing, cherry-faced, skinny legged slut. Now give us the nudes

haha alright then

b4 they droped

what's kate's last name?

graduating this spring from UMN for what again? global studies?

lol no last name yet since she'll be around one more semester of naive sexual use, pretty sure she walked already tho. You in mn?

wow her career is over op

close enough. i'd love to give her the gift of permanently shattered confidence

make sure you think of a way to turn her daddy issues into a real disorder;)

don't stop OP

probably

more details on the daddy issues?

he used to punish her for anything with belt whippings and then the silent treatment for days, probably the reason she likes any attention

like piggy, maybe spread? love to see her butthole

butthole for all

Man, Amy schumer really let herself go

spread

never stop

hhaha

>Kate's views
does she know?

not yet

recording her face as she reacts to seeing it would be ideal

she seems like the kind of girl that would get horny from knowing it

any more info?

Her butt is the only thing on her body that can be even remotely liked. But that doesn't help much if the rest is a lobster with only half of it dropped in boiling water. Some more butt doe plz

She looks like the off spring of ms piggy and pumba. Dropbox or more vid?

More vid!

Drop more oc fag and her information!

this

Bump don't let the thread die!

the only sex she deserves is ass to throat

grind her own shit down on her tongue before she pukes on your cock

you make us wait for this pastey looking jubba the pig

Not OP; just like the thought of Kate being public property

Dump her dropbox plz

I don't have that

we don't need to degrade her, her bathroom mirror does that for her each morning better than we ever could. I would rather claw my own fucking eyes out than subject then to looking at her nudes

nice Backroom Casting Couch user

shes built like Michelin man with the face of a retard

I'm around Minneapolis occasionally, she your gf op or just a fuck toy? Would be down to use her for a night and send her back to you used as fuck

In my experience, chick's like this are usually the ones to keep around. They're super loyal and love to fuck because they know they're not the best looking and almost always have decent jobs and support themselves because they can't skate through life on their looks. I've dated two chicks I'd call 8/10 or over, both were a pain in the ass and we ended on terrible terms. All the rest were 5-7/10 and I don't have much bad to say about them. My fiance is in all honesty a 7 at the very best on a good day, realistically a 6ish. She loves giving head, we have a kid and a house and she makes nearly as much as I do. In the end it's not a bad trade off

She's a mud shark, dox the fuck out of her.

I want to choke her with her own hair and ream her little shithole out until she disgraces herself further and fails to contain her bowels. I'd make her spit shine my cock and balls and slap her around good to teach her to be a good fuckpig and give herself an enema before getting sodomized

moar piggy