Redpill me on Louis Theroux, is he based or not?

Redpill me on Louis Theroux, is he based or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/louistheroux/status/267718743063404546
youtube.com/watch?v=N7WRI2qz2QQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=QjeV2_hKLao
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An intelligent man, who's extremely shrewd and good at masking his calculating nature.

He's also a good documentary maker, and you can't come away from some pieces he's made without being extremely redpilled.

As a guy he's lefty as fuck though.

The america bashing gets old when the UK has more interesting things to investigate (Rape gangs).

He wont do it because these days he and the BBC wont do shit that isnt politically incorrect. You will never get another black supremacist episode and have them actually ripped apart

I think he is unbiased in most of the documentaries I've seen of him, i think that is what makes a good documentary, showing you situations and leaving the opinion to the viewers instead of forcing an idea on the viewer.

Favorite Theroux documentary? I've never actually watched anything of his.

Liberal British dickhead, pretended to be a jew to see if he could get a rise out of some white supremacist families he was interviewing.
(He's a christcuck)

HI WOOWEE

Great guy. He has a likeable and yet autistic and akward character. He's really great at getting answers from people

Like that tiny Mexican who raped his girlfriend, he just spoke to the guy for a minute and the dude broke down crying and told him his childhood.

>You will never get another black supremacist episode and have them actually ripped apart

He did the Miami Mega Jail doc as recently as 2011, and it certainly didn't shy away from depicting nigger behaviour.

Never pretended. Guy asked him if he was a Jew and he just didn't answer.

I enjoy his South Africa, Detroit (Or was it Philadelphia?) and Prison ones. Really shows you how savage and retarded Niggers are.

I'm pissing myself laughing at that pic

Autism one is a good watch.

>That scene where Nick begins to read information off of Louis's wikipedia page.

Weird Weekends is a must too

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
He gets my thanks for making my second favorite black Israelites clip

He is indeed based, for a liberal lefty, but only as a liberal lefty.

I think hes a little too leftist PC on some subjects.
But he does some good documentaries and enjoy watching them.

Atleast hes not like that fat rat Michael Moore or Vice tier of leftism.

Things have changed greatly over the last 5 years.

Jew.

That's all you need to know.

>when he interviews white supremacists he talks about them with disdain and disgust and provokes people who simply say they don't want their race to go extinct
>when he does the black supremacy special very little commentary and tries to be fun and goofy with people who say they want to enslave the white race

Yea no he's a shill and a prick. Fuck him.

He's a slippery Jew but can be funny sometimes.

the one with the neo nazis

>are you a jew Louis?

>citation needed

He says he's not a jew, but probably is.

However is does show retards as they really are.

As a racist I have to say his documentary on Butler was pretty accurate.

I don't know if I'd call Louis based, but he definitely puts himself in places and situations few would dare go or experience. I like his documentaries.

Jimmy Saville one

What a creepy fucker Saville was and on Theroux ever showed that.

>inb4 SJW I think the AOC should be 10 but Saville should have been fed to badgers

He's excellent at exploring extreme beliefs and getting people to open up about exactly why they're so crazy. He's good at building people's trust. I get annoyed that at the end of his documentaries, he often expresses disapproval at the level of a tut-tut, shake of the head, wasn't that just a bit disappointing. I wish he'd really analyze these fringe phenomena more and work towards a better understanding of how and why people can be so stupid, hateful, irrational, and fucked up. That said, his stuff is quite entertaining -- my faves are his expose of neo-nazis and his show on the pedophile prison in CA. Some really hilariously fucked up people are in those programs.

I'm looking forward to his Saville #2 documentary, should be really interesting to watch.

Theroux wasn't taking chances in Philadelphia. he was wearing BODY ARMOR, not just a bulletproof vest when he was riding with the PA cops. Thats the stuff you wear in war zones that can stop a 7.62mm round.

He really should do a show on faggots who suggest he's a Jew when pretty clearly he's not. I really liked his justification for not answering the "are you a Jew" question. It would've been too easy to distance himself with a dodge and swerve. He decided to do the brave thing and be exposed to irrational hatred.

Most of all, I want to see Sup Forums on video with Louis going down into the basement to see how Sup Forums really lives.

The funny thing about his documentary on neonazis is that he unintentionally showed how wholesome the families are, and caring of each other. Probably not what he agenda he was intending....

he's a liberal kike fuck off /lit/ cuckolds.

They looked like they were trying to be happy families, but it was clear that the parents were setting the kids up for an identity crisis and life failure by only preparing them for one very isolated and unrepresentative environment. I thought it looked like it was verging on child abuse instead of parenting.

Because one is so ridiculous that it's funny. If anything he's got less respect for the black supremacists by doing that.

>I think the AOC should be 10
You fucking degenerate. I hope you get strung up when the time comes.

They looked pretty happy to me, BBQ's, no violence, none of the shit you see among liberal nigger families.
Its just theroux wanted the white girls to be sucking black cocks as soon as possible as an apology for 200 years of slavery.

What's there to be redpilled about?

He seemed to me like a pretty unimpressive docuckmentarist.

The two nazi lolis ended up beind DUDE WEED coalburners. Louis didn't cause that. Their parents did.

The one at the Rev Butler compound where he chatted to the guy guarding it was hilarious.

I mean a nazi compound? How easy a target for jews is that?

I was almost embarrassed to be racist after that but it was funny.

fuck off

>The two nazi lolis ended up beind DUDE WEED coalburners. Louis didn't cause that. Their parents did.
No actually they retained a pretty conservative view against leftism and race baiting they're just pro weed and not nazis.

No violence at the home, but a lot of hatred and violence expressed to others. This sets up a crisis when the kids grow up and have to find their way in a world that includes people with values other than the weird-ass shit their parents believe. This is literally setting up the kids to fail incredibly hard as soon as they are required to interact with the rest of the world.

It's the same kind of deal as with Jenna Miscavige Hill -- when she left Scientology she was not prepared for the rest of the world. The result was a massive crisis. Her cocksucking dad, Ron Miscavige, is responsible for preparing her for that disaster, as well as he Cruise-ass-raping uncle David Miscavige.

It's true though. Their parents made niggers a taboo and we all know how humans react to taboos. It's easy to raise a girl that hates niggers, but raising her to hate niggers isn't the way to do it.

Fuck of back to r/cuckoldcommunity with your nonsense.

> I don't know what internalizing values is

Thorax is lucky he wasn't killed. He comes across as so fucking autistic. I don't understand how some of the people he interviewed didn't gut him.

I'm not a cuck, you faggot. You know I'm right though.

He admitted he was Jewish on one of those old shows he did for Michael Moore.

>I don't understand how some of the people he interviewed didn't gut him.
>He comes across as so fucking autistic
Ta da.

twitter.com/louistheroux/status/267718743063404546

Hello again r/cuckoldcommunity

People only lash for for "muh forbidden fruit" when they haven't internalized their values. AKA they are degenerates in the first place and are being restrained. Even if it wasn't taboo they would be degenerates.

Fuck off with your cuckold fantasies kike.

Evidence? I'm pretty sure he's not. I've seen him say he's not. (I think it was in here somewhere: youtube.com/watch?v=N7WRI2qz2QQ)

This is his famous dad's background: "Theroux was born in Medford, Massachusetts, the son of Catholic parents; his mother, Anne (née Dittami), was Italian American, and his father, Albert Eugene Theroux, was French-Canadian."

>More adhoms
I get the feeling you got cucked by a nigger. You're obsessed with the shit. At no point did I ever say coalburners aren't degenerate. You're projecting, you cuck.

user, you are indeed quite right. The way to get a kid to do something is to suggest that they do the opposite. It's the power of negative suggestion. Tell a kid that they can never ever have sex until they're married and you almost guarantee that they'll become horny fuckrabbit teens.

What point are you making? He's said on camera he's not Jewish before during an interview but back in the 90s he specifically said he had "Jewish blood".

His documentaries are a rarity in that they are consistently worth watching, and almost all are enjoyable to watch.

Louis is based as fuck. He's incredibly calculating and can manipulate people in ways most documentary filmmakers don't even attempt.

lol fuck off and take your hormone pill you dim cunt

>What point are you making?
That he's not Jewish.

You'll be fed to the badgers right alongside Saville's corpse, you fucking nonce.

I'd still like a source on that, since it seems like the kind of thing user might make up. And there are rules about what you need to say you're Jewish -- it's a matrilineal identity, obviously. His mother wasn't Jewish and neither where his immediate female forebears. Maybe there is a jewish relative way back in the family tree somewhere, but this doesn't make him Jewish. I still think he was courageous to refuse to answer that question to a person who wishes violence on Jews. Nice one, Louis!

>I know two common vernacular "fallacies"
>meaningless projecting buzzword
> adhoms! stop calling me out for being a cuckold!

yeah nah fuck off. It's a common kike tactics to claim X became coal burners. You don't even have any proof, your such a cuckold you really think if you are against degenerate shit as a parent the "taboo" makes them destined for muh nigger dick. So just be totally apathetic to it goy. Don't try to instill good values because it will backfire!

Find me a single American stoner girl that hasn't landed on niggers.

Something happened to you to make your butt so sore. Serious question: what was it? I'm guessing not enough cuddles from mama or maybe too much teasing in the schoolyard.

He is. I know most Brits and Jews are indistinguishable be amuse they're so ugly but he is, in fact, a Jew.

The episode is called "KKK Nation".

*because

On phone

>Louis outright says "I'm not a Jew, to my knowledge"
>You declare that he is
Special kind of person, aren't you?

too many kike cuckolds infesting Sup Forums to shill their libtard kike "documentary" maker.

>You'll be fed to the badgers right alongside Saville's corpse, you fucking nonce.

I'd put you in your grave m8

I've watched the episode where he refused to answer the question "are you Jewish?" and I saw his reflections on this afterwards. I don't remember him saying anything about being Jewish. My impression was the opposite. I can't be fucked watching a whole episode for the sake of clarifying a minor detail from user. None of his bios mention anything about Jewishness.

You wish, you skinny little manlet runt.

Can somebody post the Louis Theroux description of Sup Forums

So Sup Forums made you mad. Here you go

You mean of Sup Forums?

Good goy.

That is a different episode, 'Louis and the Nazis'.

6ft 14 stone

Serious m8 i'd wreck you

Nah sure it was Sup Forums it was somebody posting in the way he rounds off his documentaries

OK -- thanks.

6'6" 17 stone. You manlet lardo nonce.

That was Sup Forums doing those.

found it

Saved. That's very nicely put.

Better version.

ETSUBATSU

Based as fuck.

Consummate professional, always respectful to his interviewees, and a man dedicated towards an answer.

He is an uber-Liberal, true, but I give him a pass because unlike most others he's willing to listen to the other side.

top kek

Fucking shills are ridiculous in this thread.

What he said isn't wrong, he never disrespects his interviewees.

The only case might be his latest, where a piece of shit alcoholic is mean as fuck to his alcoholic girlfriend, before threatening to beat Louis up for no reason whatsoever, then Louis just asks her why she's with him.

Shut up, nerd.

picks great subjects for documentaries but i get the feeling his kind of personality is the one that let rotherham happen

I loved his documentaries for years, but when he released the 'transgender kids' documentary I had lost all respect for him. He's supportive of kids mutilating their bodies at ages as young as 5, when they hardly even know what 'gender' is.

>6'6" 17 stone. You manlet lardo nonce

bean pole i'd break you like a twig

Not really into his newer stuff as much. Some of it is good and has some feels... but his early weird weekends episodes were much more entertaining, mostly because of his personality and sense of humour. Basically most of the time he just talks to dumb people, or people with weird views, and pretends like he's being sincere and asking innocent questions when really he's taking the piss out of them. Also edits most of his stuff so it always appears like he's getting the upper hand in every discussion.

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=QjeV2_hKLao

WOOWEE

no msm provocateur of sorts
some of his shit is watchable, but I also find him leading.

He's ok, but the editing is sometimes done in a way at the expense of the subject.

Also, the episode on "Survivalists" which featured senile neo nazis for some reason made me bit disappointed because it was clearly done to draw a line between anti government and being crazy/racist.

The autism one, no contest

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg

Alien one or the first WBC one

HI WOOWEE

t. a fat manlet

I've only seen one about the Private Security Companies in South Africa
It's pretty neat - I still want to know what that Red(something I can't make out) company is. Sounds like reddit, and it's a bunch of blacks in Red Jumpsuits clearing out apartments

What a fucking joke. An interview with another 80IQ libtard. Joe Rogan and Louis are the perfect pairing.

t. a Midget gay boy

Wut. I can't recall him "supporting" it. He just followed them along and questioned the parents on how they feel about it and tried to find out why the kids were unhappy with who they were. Actually seemed like he was quite disturbed by it but obviously couldn't come right out and say it.