Be me 18yo, virgin

>be me 18yo, virgin
>had two gfs in the past
>anxiety every time I leave my house, can't think
>super insecure around women; trust issues (believe all women are bitches, want to hurt me)
>I really want to change though
Please help

Just stop giving a fuck about anything, as long as you've got money to eat you should be happy, this was me Saturday morning on a date

Pro tip stop caring
About everything and anything
19 don't give a shit what anyone says to me
Thaks a lot stole my words

ye need the weed

Pro tip you don't

Life is loooong. I remember being you 23 years ago. It gets harder not easier and it's not all women, it's all people. Good luck young fella. Maybe try Heroin.

27 buddy, I just left my fiance of 8 years a couple of weeks ago and now I stole around naked in the middle of town to show a new girl the fucks given are zero

How do I stop caring so much? Because saying "Just don't care" sounds like " just don't have your problems anymore user".

It's easy, just think about it like this, are you gonna get jailed for it? Probably not, do it anyway because you're along for the ride

For what it's worth, at least you're not like me, a midget without the benefit of having a midget build.

I told myself every day I don't care
To the point I don't care anymore.
I dropped my phone 2 days ago.
Shit I didn't scream and cry
Just said oh well it happened it happened
So I didn't care
Not I'm typing with the cracked screen to you

>yea, not need... just for the ee in it
but an anxiety reducing effect is often perceived.

I'm the naked guy, mine is cracked too but only because I was taking ketamine

See that's you worrying again

Makes sense, on the other hand this sounds like banning all feelings from your life.

I never felt anxiety, depression, sadness happiness, stress in my life
So I cannot relate

You won't take this advice, but here goes... Get a therapist, really, it helps.

You have at least had experience with two females within your short lifespan, consider yourself lucky, because some guys don't even get one attempt in their life.

The sad truth of reality is that not everyone alive today is meant to procreate and live with someone else. The world has to have balance.

>Anxiety when I leave my house
Take long, deep breaths, tell yourself to be calm, and that everything will be all right in the end.
Distract yourself with music or something if need be to help ease your mind.

>Insecure around women
Everyone has baggage and issues as they age, part of getting to know someone and forming a relationship with them is talking about their baggage. Women are just as insecure as you, but about different things. How you see her, her clothes, if you find her make up and hair attractive.
Just be sure to compliment her, make her laugh, and she'll be happy to be around you man.

If you slouch work on your posture, if you have bad hygiene take more showers. Brush your teeth, and wear your cleanest clothes when you go to meet someone for the first time.
First impressions are everything.

Married user here, its not as worth it as movies and pop culture will make it seem. By 20 expect any chick to have done wierd shit with multiple partners, have mental issues, and be hit or miss if they care about you or interests. Get a career, 1-2 enjoyable hobbies, friends, dont belly ache over someone from venus who might just end up using you

true. Thats how I am right now

Never had that bro ex always loved the fuck out of me and never hurt me once, but I fucked her off

I already have one for five years now
Thanks, that actually helped me man. Everytime I meet a new girl I try to make a good impression and I most of the time am successful, problem is, that I always believe that she will cheat on me

Im still married, but she is like anyone else, a differant person. Its rare to find someone that will care enough to be there and support you as you should support her in life

Meh I just throw money at the situation, be like jobs fucked let's start fresh

I believe that a lot of people with anxiety have anxiety for a reason. You are not just born with anxiety.

I believe that anxiety is synonym for "nervousness that people figure out that I'm a loser".

I believe that anxiety should not be treated by psychiatry or any other method that focuses on anxiety as the illness itself.

> that I always believe that she will cheat on me
You believe so, because you lack confidence.
You lack confidence, because you at some level know, that you are a loser/beta.
Being a loser gives you anxiety.

I'm not trying to hurt you further. I'm trying to make you realize your actual problem, so you can deal with it at it's source.

> I try to make a good impression and I most of the time am successful
People like you are "trying" - that is, acting - to score chicks. Other people simply score as a consequence of their status/attributes/wealth/health/etc.
You have to stop acting.

You are still young. Improve on yourself. The world is one big hierarchy. Climb it. Go to the gym. Exercise your mind. This way, life will reward you without you having to reason about words like "anxiety" and "depression".

You're very welcome. That's good you try to make good first impressions, that goes a long way with people.
>problem is, that I always believe that she will cheat on me
There are always going to be rotten eggs in a bunch, but there are also really pristine eggs to be found in that same bunch.
You have to just take the good with the bad, and let life lead you the way it brother. Some people are just inherently cruel and selfish, and do anything in their power to get what they want. But not everyone is that way. Try to be optimistic and give people the benefit of the doubt.

What you do is, realize nothing you do matters to anyone. The only person that gives a fuck what you do IS YOU. Not giving a shit isn't hard. If you stop caring what people think it's the easiest thing ever.

OK ok ok, do me do me

The more women you date, the more women you'll be able to compare your future waifu to. Youre setting yourself up for a lifetime of regret dating willy-nilly anyhow.

Say yes to everything new and exciting (hopefully healthy). Eventually you'll find something you enjoy about yourself that will give you a better understanding of what it means to become independent. You don't know yourself, and that's why youre struggling to latch yourself to a hoe.

I wish I was 18 again. I would do so many things differently.

It's true that I act a lot ( Unironically I want to become an actor after I finished school). Worst part is, that people tend to like me when I act and think that I'm confident. But I'm way too scared to be me, because I don't know what would happen. I know this sounds dump, sorry for bad english

>You don't know yourself
True. But I look at this more as a process than something you can finish some day. But finding something that gives you a hint on how I am sounds good. For me this is clearly acting. I love to act. But sometimes in the wrong situations

I'm assuming you are OP. What you are saying makes complete sense.

We all act (as in playing a role that suits our situation). It's human nature to appear as the "best of us" to other people in order to gain trust/love/respect/etc.

When you are acting, you become more nervous than others. Why? Because you know, that your best chance of optimizing the benefits in a situation is by appearing as someone, that you are not. You are hiding your weaknesses, and you are afraid of exposing them.

Again, work on your weaknesses. Go the gym. Go to college. Get moneys, cars, whatever. Claim the alpha position.