What are some racist things to call white people?

What are some racist things to call white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DI7mnIWRPLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Successful

Privileged

Racist

I've asked black and mexican friends this before. The best they could come up with was Cracker and Honky, both of which make me laugh.

Good job boys.
I think we're done here.

a racist telephone

cracker
dickcheese
albino monkey
racist
old dogshit
semen stain
snow nigger
corpse complexion
cuck
eggwhite

Sir, Master. There always good ones for a black guy to use.

Better than a black person?

Boss.

good goyim

Employee

Superior.

Stale end piece of white bread

Nigger.

Master race

endangered

birdshit

The fact that no one can really come up with anything just shows how unimaginative and stupid other races are.

Whites can come up with 100s of racist insults for others—the fact people react to them only proves how brilliant white people are. ie —niggers are so weak and pathetic a white person doesn't even need to do anything to control them, just call the "nigger"

this. because it's not true. we created privilege for all the fucking non whites we allow to live in our lands.

Those are just silly. None are offensive.

Thing is, we Whites know we're the shit so we're not insecure about being called silly names. We are beautiful, creative, intelligent and successful. That's why we laugh when jealous niggers and 3rd worlders call us childish names.

No racial epithet exists in a vacuum. Nigger is just a variant of negro, which simply means black. The reason it stings is because calling black people black reminds them that they're black, of which they are ashamed. That's why they change the nomenclature every few years - it takes on negative meanings. That's how you get the patent absurdity that colored person is racist but person of color is not. So, how do you ding whites with a racist epithet? You can't, because we're happy in our own skins. Nothing you can say can make us regret being white.

Pinkie

Some racist things to call white people are niggers. I'm white and every fucking time they call me they forget to address me by my proper title of Master. And then there's the fact that they have culturally appropriated English just to insult me with their niggery ignorance...

Lord
God
Master
Owner

How is that picture of anyone typical?
Getting that fat takes atypical dedication to fucking yourself up.

yes?

White trash

This

honkey /thread

cis, male and privileged.

Trash

saying whites are equal to niggers

Inventor of everything

I'd rather be any of those than be a stupid nigger.

Pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=DI7mnIWRPLI

The creator of the society you enjoy so shut the fuck up you dumb dirty ape or go back to Africa. Worthless dumb parasite niggers.

more like you got cucked

Yeah that's it.

>old dogshit

There are vary many countries "white" people come from. That's why people can't pin down stereotypes. It's too broad a category.

Welsh

Every country white people originate from have stereotypes about them though.
For example, my home country of Denmark is known for people who are unintentionally racist, who are very sexually open and who drink alcohol and smoke weed like it was water and air.

Master

for western American whites just call them cultureless and they'll get butthurt or call them culture appropriators, either one.
if they're from the south, call them any variation of hick, redneck, bumpkin, shiner.
from the East, call them a dirty wopp, a Jew, a dirty Italian or a stupid city slicker.

if they're British call them an Irish person and if they're Irish call them the nigger of the white race, works every time.

oh and natural blondes hate being called gingers because being a redhead runs in their genetic line, they no doubt have a red head in their family or used to be one.

>go to google
>type pimpsandhost no space
>click images
>profit???

we call white people right

Master, agreed.

none of these sting, and you can use them all on tv shows rated E for Everyone
but you can clear the room calling someone a nigger, or a coon, or a jigaboo, or a porch monkey, or a yard ape

out of that list...
i think Cuck had the worst.
Insulting a white guys dick size or calling him gay is the way to get to him.
All whites know they are superior they get reminded of this fact daily with everyone qqing about all the shit weve done.

that's because black people were kept as slaves.

let me keep you as a slave, give you a pet name then see if you still enjoy being called that after you stop being my slave.

>inb4 nigger, inb4 anything because you can't say shit to that

a snow nigger is a eskimo

Wanna be black
Masterrace

>What are some racist things to call white people?
- nigger
- coon
- monkey
- abbo
- ape
- simian

>reverse psychology

>if they're British call them limey
ftfy

It's a useless endeavour, you can call white people anything you want, but at the end of the day they're still white and still win.

This

Golf nigger

white devil

Your balls are showing, bumblebee tuna!

Gaijin is a pejorative that is used by asian racists who hate white people.

It's a pejorative term for foreigners, not for white people specifically.

Doesn't it mean "outsider"?

Tax payer, disease free, successful, not a nigger, shall I go on?

It is the name of a white demon from their mythology.

No I'm wrong, I just looked it up.
I heard the white demon explanation from an incredible source apparently.

This

yeah basically, it's a term used for foreigners, outsiders or non-japanese. It can be used interchangeably I guess but it all comes down to xenophobia.

>Rich
>Good looking
>Well mannered
>Educated

Call me dan

Sons of Thor

Silly billy whitey-shitey poo-pants idiots
Can't believe I have to think up insults about myself to help out dome bloody foreigner

If you're not English or American you're the foreigner

Late and not bothering to read, but basically making fun of any white american person involves jokes on their weight and or diabetes. Murica, diabetus, etc. Not for all obviously, but making fun of a slightly overweight or just type 2 diabetic american is easy

Correct

You mean, their nignorance?

Nothing, we're not self-righteous or privileged. We don't have names we are deeply hurt by, we're not addicted to outrage.

Cumskin

Nothing. You cannot be racist towards white people.

The classic is "ofay,"

You was a slave? Was someone in your family a slave? I bet you 10 acres of land and a donkey you cant prove it.

Lol white people dont give a shit what you call them. We aren't petty and chimp out from a word like niggers do.