Untitled

:)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxlu7P-hQKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad you posted this opee it appears our superiority has led to some controversy in the last few days

Feliz 1717?

>Brazilian haircuts

DAMAGE CONTROL

>Hues think its 300 years ago

>7/9 still being milked even until today

Yes, god save King George I, Nigel

hahahaha germs so butthurt, literrally shaking. We are number one

Just a friendly reminder :^)

>still butthurt.

Saturday will be fun :)

>counting pre-historic titles
kek

This literally does not faze me one bit although I was old enough to remember it.
1-7 on the other hand is probably the biggest embarassment in international football of all time. Still brings a smile to my face.

>CONCEIDING 7 (SEVEN(THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS IS REALLY THE NUMBER 7(SEVEN) = 1(ONE)+1(ONE)+1(ONE)+1(ONE)+1(ONE)+1(ONE)+1(ONE))) GOALS IN YOUR COUNTRY DURING YOUR WORLD CUP, A VERY EXPECTED WORLD CUP, ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY IS WATCHING THE GAME, THIS IS BRAZIL'S YEAR, WINNING THE 6TH WORLD CUP AT HOME SO YOUR COUNTRY CAN BE RECOGNIZE IN THIS WORLD, IT'S THE ONLY WAY YOUR COUNTRY CAN GET RECOGNIZE IN THE WORLD ANYWAY, FOOTBALL IS LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE THING IMPORTANT IN YOUR SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY, EVERYBODY PLAY FOOTBALL SINCE THEY WERE BORN, PEOPLE DIE OF HUNGER IN THE FAVELAS BUT THEY STILL PLAY FOOTBALL UNTIL THEY GET SHOT, POLITIC ISN'T IMPORTANT, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY, EVERYBODY IS LOOKING WHO IS THE MANAGER OF THE NATIONAL TEAM. AND IN THIS TUESDAY 8TH OF JULY 2014 NIGHT IN BELO HORIZONTE IN FRONT OF 58141 PEOPLE WITH ALMOST EVERYONE OF THEM SUPPORTING YOU, YOU QUICKLY CONCED A GOAL, AND THEN YOU CONCED 4(FOUR) GOALS IN 6(SIX) MINUTES, EVERYBODY IS UNDER THE SHOCK, PEOPLE ARE CRYING, PEOPLE ARE SURELY KILLING THEMSELVES OR HAVING HEART ATTACKS, YOUR COUNTRY IS DYING BUT IT'S NOT EVEN OVER YET, IN SECOND HALF YOU CONCED 2 OTHER GOALS, CHILDREN ARE CRYING, COMMENTATORS ARE SOUNDLESS, THE ONLY REASON OF PEOPLE OF YOUR COUNTRY TO LIVE WAS FOOTBALL AND YOU KILLED THEM. THIS IS THE GREATEST HUMILIATION OF SPORT HISTORY AND IT WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who the fuck is that ayylmao in the back?

> thinking that in ANY way compares to losing by six (6) goals on home turf

The best ref ever

>damage control

>pre-historic
>german education
they are actually modern

pre-historic time belongs much further back

you just wait, Sup Forums

we will win 2018

and in 2022 we will score 10-0 on germany

why 2022? because Tite is too noble to get his hands dirty in german blood

you just wait, Sup Forums...

KRAUTZ BTFO

>2-0
>7-1

lmao in what world are those two results equal

>lose 1-7 in your country
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>winning 2-0 at a WC final in Japan vs one of the worst German national teams in history that had absolutely no business of being in a WC final and were additionally lacking their best field player in the final
>losing 7-1 (seven to fucking one) AT HOME in a WC semi-final, where our NT had to show compassion in the 2nd half otherwise it could go easily to double digits

one of these things is substantially more humiliating than the other, guess which one

1-7 is a whole hell of a lot more embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxlu7P-hQKU

Why are hues that weak to bants?
They generally are the first to start shit specially online, but when they are the victims of a savage bant, they quickly get really, really butthurt.
Maybe i'm a bit biased because I have only seen it in online games tho.

>losing 1-7 in a world cup semi
>at home

We 2002 now

The fact that every German took 2002 as a normal result because Brazil is better by default is humiliating

Who's he shelling and what conflict is this?

Or is it just artillery exercise?

USA > Brazil + Germany

>The fact that every German took 2002 as a normal result because Brazil is better by default is humiliating
>the fact that *Brazilians have to go back twelve years and point to a far less humiliating game not played at home by default is humiliating
ftfy, t.b.h

>being a Germanboo
fuck off m8.
Area wise yes, because despite Brazil being a huge country Germany is so extremely tiny than the 138K sq miles it covers wont make a difference when added to Brazil's land area.

>Germany is so extremely tiny

u wot m8? Germany's a pretty big country

>being a Germanboo
>pointing out hue bs if being a germanboo
>>>/kys/ Joao

Only about the size of California, tßh.
It's big for central Europe.

Germany is unironically smaller than Montana, just see pic
I'm not Brazilian, just saying that huebro made a good point.

>I'm not Brazilian
suuuuuuuure

> just saying that huebro made a good point.
..that i refuted. to which you got fannyflustered. gj, Joao.

welp! I guess my whole life, my perception of the world's geography has been shaped by the Mercator projection. I literally had no idea that Germany is that tiny. Also HOLY shit Brazil is fuck huge

You learn something new everyday.

>losing 2-0 in the WC Final of one of the dirtiest and shittiest WCs against a team with the former best player of the world (Rivaldo), the current best player of the world (Ronaldo) and the future best player of the world (Ronaldinho) while being a team in which the biggest star is Oliver Kahn

is equally embarrassing as

>losing 5-0 after 30 mins in home soil in one of the most hyped WCs of all time for your team and end up letting them score two more goals to a final score of 7 (seven) - 1 (one) in front of a stadium full of your fans, with a WC winning manager, muh best GK evah, muh David Luiz, muh Oscar and all your excuse is Nerman

kill yourselves hues

>american education

I can't wait for that.

That's one fucking aesthetic flag you got here friend.
Also the 7-1 is more embarrassing desu.

>tfw never seen your country win the wc :(
>tfw my dad saw them winning twice

> tfw when you'll never see them do so in your lifetime

daaaamn

>1717

i honestly don't get it. please explain to a fat American

REALLY makes u think

>Esto para ser honesto

What is significance of 1717?

It's probably from WWII. Brazil sent a detachment to fight [the Germans] in Italy in the later stages of the war.

Really activated my almonds

Damn, close all Brazilian Salt mines. They got enough for centuries.

It's fun to see the usual Sup Forums routine done by famous people.

lurk more

>letting a joke get to you this badly
subhuman hues

I understand 1-7 or 7-1... but saying same meme twice doesn't make any sense. Also Bra71L.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>the most stacked team in history
>against 10 literal whos and kahn
this is relevant how?

Russia is going to pull Korea-tier antics and will blast you 5-2 due to refballing

and tbqh, Brazil is more likely to be in a civil war in 2022 than win the world cup

Ultra Kek

>tfw I wans't on Sup Forums when Hueland got BTFO and missed the massive shitposting

Hold me lads

>Counting pre-unification titles
Completely shameful desu; you're claiming the titles of countries that LITERALLY don't even exist anymore LMFAO!

>GDR had some great footballers
>it is shameful that we won even without them