Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYpJ37ulsnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/10 bait too obvious

>Posts this every 5 minutes
>Expects it to work

Oh look another nigger pretending to be a tumblr feminist, remember kids, niggers lie about penis size because they even find their own race too unattractive, so they have to attempt to pollute ours, with the help of jews.

Hope that started the flamewar you want >newfag

Eh. I'm secure in the thought that my ancestors were not bred like dogs to make my masters happy. Dick size only gets you so far.
Plus...Knowing my kids have a father that will stay around and not look at prison like the next step in their career.

nigger ... or female

but females are basically the niggers of genders so

I wish some bitch would talk to me like this kek

Girl? Look like a dude to me.

>2/10 made me repond, nigga u talk like its my responsability, maybe you shouldnt be that much of a cock slut bro. You keep taking them 15 inchers on your faggot ass and u wont be able to shit normaly

Any skank who thinks the only important thing is penis size is a dumb slut.

And most of you dont know what to do with a big cock. You fuckers can barely keep your teeth off of a seven incher and have to beg 'please go slow/be gentle' when fucking. Plus you wont even consider giving us some anal action. And that shit sucks in bed for a guy.

Of course, I know I'm replying either to some black dude who wishes he had value in life or a white dude who gets off on being cucked

Guys this bitch is baiting you, I love how people are fallin for it.

Obviously someone doesn't know the rules of Sup Forums, tits and timestamp or GTFO, obvious pasta is always bait.
P.S 12 year old girls shouldn't be on this I know the black mans cock seemed big when you were a kid but if you want to be a single parent raising a niglet for the rest of your regretable life then go ahead.
P.S.S seen enough of this shit happen to my friends and family to know that this shit is false so stfu and get back to where you belong snowflake

but on a more honest note, how old is this girl? I mean the acme suggests 14-17, but either way we know shes a virgin.

Eliza, stop it

The Samefag to shame all the other samefags. She might be worse than Herman

how does it feel to be a less evolved human whose only contribution to this world has been Polyrhythmia while almost all the rest of this world has done something interesting and useful
>inb4 white boy
Im hispanic.

I often try to think of the mindset of the people that make these posts, they must be so deprived of something, love or happiness, its sad and lonely on Sup Forums i guess.

underage and b&

I hope you aren't legit, you're too cute to be an sjw. just do me a favour love, don't cut your hair or dye it, otherwise not even your father would touch you (anymore)

you guys are getting rekt by a spotty virgin.

Who the fuck likes white girls anyways. You're all a bunch of whiny fucking whores. You can't make decisions and then whine when we make the decision for you. You almost never have a nice ass and your tits are always average. Honestly any ethnicity is hotter than you bitches.

Great more nigger bait

>6 inches too small
>g spot is 4 inches in

pick one

>((((((white)))))))
>""""""girls""""""""
youtu.be/nYpJ37ulsnk

>white girls

>don't cut your hair

Hello there girl, can I ask what 'black men' you are getting?

geniune question, because last time I check black men (or most men for that matter) like attractive and thicc girls, now considering you are neither, considering you made the fatal error of uploading your face, your post comes off as a little predictable and fake.

I have a feeling that your whole shtick would have worked a little better if you were attractive otherwise, no thanks to sticking my dick in your virgin cunt.

Not the same person

yeah I realised they arent even the same gender.

I think is a weird fetish. Maybe they feel good when people are let down.
The first time anyone saw this thought right away that this was bait, but I personally can only imagine a ugly fucker fapping furiously to the sheer desperation that he is causing at the subconscious level with his faggotery.

dicklet detected

Jesus christ you JUST posted this last night.

What did you hope to accomplish by posting this?

All these summerfags

Nigger

Fuck off Eliza, go back to r9k

>mfw small dick

Why haven't this thread got deleted?
Are the mods enjoying this cuckery?

Where this Copypasta come from ?