Bitch pounded, degrade her for more

Bitch pounded, degrade her for more

This poor girl doesn't even realize I'm fapping to her in such a vulnerable position with a dick inside her

i had to open the thumbnail before i realized thats not two men...

so congrats op.

Or who would prefer to watch this girl get fucked?

go on...

Can you guess her name?

Paulina

Do you know her??

Can you post more of either girls?

Fuck them both hard!

Are you a fan :) what do you think so far

Quit banging dudes.

No, we're just fascinated by how you did the impossible and made heterosexual sex look like really weird gay sex.

i think i want to see the rest.

Op...why do you post the same ole boring crap... Let's get them videos posted already.

so she is a whore you paid for sex? funfact.. "pounded" was used by the British nobility when they had fucked a whore.. the typical use was to throw a pound (1£) and stick it in the cum on the whores face.. then it was of to the country club and tell tales of pounding a whore.. :)

More use of grip, you can't get good distance with that kind of stance.

Again... Nothing we haven't seen before....

looks like she has that "god, I wish he was finished already. micro penis much?"-face

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS THAT PROHIBITED ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Never answered the Q

Looks like it fell out and immediately went up the ass face

Just so we're clear, OP isn't the one who made these.

In B4 "where did you find this"

Big mistake man...

Anyone got the WebM? i've only seen the chubby asian chick from the set