How come no one ever talks about the greatest Capeshit of all time?

How come no one ever talks about the greatest Capeshit of all time?

Lies.
There was a Watchmen thread last night

This movie was pretty boring. Even with the gratuitous violence.

Watchmen is pretty kino desu senpai.

I'll throw in 2002 Spiderman as good too

I really like Carrey in this.

I'm confused no one liked Kick-Ass 2.

It was like Super. Not bad really but ultimately entirely forgettable.

Just like all capeshit and action movies at least in the memorable scenes department.

I can hardly recall one scene from any capeshit movie except Raimi's spidermans, all the dialogue I can recall is just meme-shit

Yeah I like the marvel movies because by the time I finish it I've already forgotten how it started, that way I can just buy another ticket and walk back into the theater.

They would've made more money doing a Big Daddy/Hit Girl movie

lets be honest, the biggest selling point on kickass, was Nicholas Cage playing psycho Batman.

which is funny because he really was the best part of the movie. Easily one of his best roles.

Best capeshit to deviate heavily from source material at least. The changes regarding Big Daddy were especially wise moves, since Millar's original concept was obvious and self-indulgent. Cage's portrayal added more weight and nuance to the story instead of the book's wink-nudge and pat on its own back.

wasn't the original comic a marvel comic
why isn't this a marvel movie

my nigga

It's an imprint of Marvel, Icon Comics, like DC to Vertigo.

See, Vertigo is DC's pot smoking older cousin whose glory days are far behind him, but he's got some new supportive friends recently. Sure, they really like to blast MCR, but time will tell if that is a total negative.

Icon is Marvel's retarded incest experiment that they should've aborted even after they found out their imprint maker would implode if they even attempted a termination, but they kept it alive for selfish reasons. Now it just sits there doing nothing, occasionally shitting itself.

Just saw that this afternoon, it was the best capekino I've ever seen.

Genuine question, what aspects of the Watchmen adaptation did you really enjoy?

Read comics.
Movie total garbage and shit on source material.

What happened, Sup Forums?

This movie was as bigger meme than everything Zach Snyder has ever made combined.

Kick-Ass: The Comics are some of the worst Millar works, which makes some the worst comics of recent memory.

The difference is Snyder thinks he has more talent and importance than he actually possesses, and it impacts his work drastically.

I know he enjoyed Dr Bluecock

No-Ass 3: The Fridgening.

Can she adJUST herself?

It's like her boyfriend has an inflation fetish and she obliged.

Can she still even fit in her Hit Girl costume?

I loved KA, KA2 wasn't bad but wasn't as good as 1

The random throw up scene was unnecessary along with the whole Hit Girl coming of age shit.

Al though, Mother Russia is a GOAT tier villain