Are you PROUD to be white? Or do you take it for granted?

Are you PROUD to be white? Or do you take it for granted?

I mostly just consider myself normal as opposed to somehow shitskinned.

I'm glad I'm white because I make the best impressions - statistically I do better in job interviews, "he said she said" situations, etc.

Not really proud though, it's not like I am contributing to the accomplishments of white people besides just being a respectable human.

Taking pride in your race is is silly. You didn't work for it, and their contributions arent yours

>Are you PROUD to be white? Or do you take it for granted?

She's not white OP. You may need to repost this thread.

Dis

what they said

If I can get jumped by other races for what my white ancestors did(which has happened to me before), then I sure as shit can take credit for what they did.

I'm proud of my own achievements. Not shit that I have no control over.

I have two white parents, who fucked.

If you have to be proud over that, you're a fucking loser.

Lol that never happened to you, lying faggot

lol, whatever you say, kid.

Even if it was true - you're basically saying "niggers are dumb so I can be too"

lmfao, if you take pride in being white, but are at nigger-levels of classlessness, then you might as well just be a nigger

DAMN RIGHT,ARENT YOU???RACETRAITOR

Not the guy you responded to, but you got jumped for something your white ancestors did and you call someone else "kid"? Really?

No wonder you got jumped

well i dont know about myself but but you guys better unless you want to get fired

>mfw I will never be half as pathetic as OP

If you take pride in the accomplishments of people just because they share the same skin color, then it only seems fair that you should feel guilty for the sins of the people who share your skin color. And since I'm not about white guilt, I'm not about white pride either.

This

I feel like white people have as much right to be proud of their race as does any other race. White pride is no better or no worse than black pride as a concept. That said, I don't have white pride, as I don't think much at all of the non-anglosphere. I'm mostly proud of cultural achievements of my ancestral homeland (the British Isles). It's not really different than being proud of your local sports team. People like to affiliate with larger groups for which they take pride. To say, 'hurr durr, that's dumn' is to miss what all humans have done forever, basically.

Yeah.

Being proud of your race is something that only the most retarded people do.

I do not want to be associated with mentally ill white faggots who attend nazi rallies.

No matter how white you are you're all still going to be forgotten because you have no wealth. Your bodies will be left to rot amonst a bunch of other poor faggots, probably niggers, and when your mommy can't pay for your grave maintenance anymore, they'll build a hospital or school for a bunch of nigger children above your corpse and there's not a damn thing you can do about it because you're poor therefore no one gives a shit about what you beliefs.

but wouldn't that mean every nigger is guilty for all the nigger crime and dysfunction, and don't whites still come out ahead?

I've never heard of black guilt, I don't even know if that is a thing.

that would require blacks to have a conscience
>score one for white pride

I am ashamed to be human.

Not so much proud as just happy to not be a nigger