You have one post to prove you're not a cuck

you have one post to prove you're not a cuck

all whites are cucks... its in their dna or whatever

I mean after thousands of years enslaving everyone else life gets kinda bland ya know

Can't be cucked if I never get a gf+*+*+*+

You can't be a cuck if you give no fuck.

I have a girlfriend I'm cheating on her with my girlfriend from before her who I technically never broke it off with. My new girlfriend and I go to kink events and she blows me in front of everyone while I eye fuck one of her friends who also attends these. That bitch is my next conquest.

Cucks are obsessed with immigration action and racial purity

well half the reason whites enslaved the rest of the world is because they were cucks in need of more cocks

I'm not from sweden.

Alt-right homos

They're all cheating on you too

I accidentally cucked my friend once. Agreed to have a threesome with him and his girlfriend. Once I got there realized I can't fuck him, dick doesn't like it keeps going soft. So just banged his girlfriend a couple of times and came in his mouth

By the alt-right definition of cuck, I'd be happy to be one

I want a job for my 16th birthday

>I'm happy to be a cuck!

I'm the best my gf could ever get. So if she choses to get fucked by someone else, who thus is lower being, she does not deserve me and gets left alone.

I don't browse Reddit

Wrong again. One is insanely naive like disney princess and fairy tales. I'm her prince charming. The other I have access to her phone,sms,emails,and social media accounts unbeknowst to her. Gotta keep these bitches on lock my nig. Cant get cucked if you the one they always call to get dick from. :D

Got the uncensored version with pics of her activism?

I let my girlfriend fuck my best friend when she asked.. WITH MY PERMISSION

Cuck would imply i have a girlfriend.

In case anybody wondered, this is misinformation. The actress in that video is Michaela Eklund, not Elin Krantz.

I voted SD

I believe that to ensure the existence of the planet we must round up all Muslims, people with hair dye, feminists and mainstream journalists and fix or educate them to save our planet from the plague of liberalism.

Because it's important