Wtf thread
Postem Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxdgPnYyj64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

water bear

tardigrade

This is not wtf, this is actually the strongest animal on earth, a tardigrade

But how strong is he? How many ants strong?

Yeah but fucking why tho it's got a clitpenis for a face

Look at its little hands awww

Explain pls

Just so it can swim around going NOOT at things

if ant was this big

They can withstand temperature ranges from 1K (−458°F; −272°C) (close to absolute zero) to about 420K (300°F; 150°C)for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space

Kek
'noot' will now be it's file name

So this is what happens to circumcised foreskin

That's pretty cool tbh

Yes the Jews regenerates itself from foreskin looks in early stages

They don't have sex, they female sheds her entire outer layer and poops a few eggs into the discarded shed, then a dude comes along and jizzes on it and they both go away happy and free. It's a good life

That thing is the largest animal on Earth? And it flies???

I'm not big on the science, but doesn't being smaller help with that kind of stuff?

no

Yeah.

And it does that by drying itself up until there's nothing but a dried up carcass of itself, barely even properly alive.

It's basically an animal that can become a temporary spore, or a very small raisin version of itself.

The first part sounds like my Dick when I'm on coke

This is what I don't get about evolution, shouldn't the life forms after that improved on all of that? When did not regrowing limbs or not being able to withstand temperatures/radiation become an advantage?

Just because a creature can do something doesn't mean it's a useful expenditure of energy and to the species, especially as it gets bigger. These things have about 40,000 cells, we have over 37 trillion :P that said, we do regenerate fantastically for beings of our size

It's all too much

Evolution is not a linear process as people believe. Just because something comes 'after' doesn't mean it is de facto superior to what came 'before'.

But blacks came before whites and the whites are far more advanced than tree people

youtube.com/watch?v=sxdgPnYyj64