This is how we honor our brace soldiers in the US: a "missing man" table at Chik-Fil-A

This is how we honor our brace soldiers in the US: a "missing man" table at Chik-Fil-A.

At ease, soldier, we'll bring your order to your table.

[F]

Chick-fil-a is the fucking best.

Here we call them idiots. Basically, if you fail at college, theres always the army to get a job.

Nice try chick-fil-a marketing team
Go back to astroturfing reddit

At least you do something to honor those who fight for your country.
In Europe our governments bring more enemies onto our soil everyday. They even go and get them at the shore in Lybia.

This won't end well.

You're just mad Chil-Fil-A will never have a table in honor of "faggot anons" like you. They probably won't even offer you a discount on the deluxe sandwich.

Lmao nice try retard

Infantry makes up less than 10% of the military. Total ground combat troops are probably less than 20%. The other 80% are support troops who are probably smarter and maybe even more qualified than you. In my country there are thousands of soldiers with degrees and the Army runs apprenticeship schemes that run all the way up to degree level for things like nuclear engineering and nursing. Meanwhile i bet you wageslave in an office all day doing paperwork and pushing pens or keyboards. So go fuck yourself.

it's a nice little tribute.

Have fun with that massive debt, and no job!

>mocks the wageslave
>lives off of his taxes

everyone at the military is just a glorified sock-puppet without a brain. remain silent and do as you are ordered, you mindless donkey.

chekd and kekd

Everyone at the civilian life is just a glorified sock-puppet with a high school diploma hoping to make it rich while sucking a boss's asshole. Have fun in your cubicle life cuntboy.

Samefagging at its worst

this looks so sad for some reason

like it is some small token table out of the way for the sake of appearance

if it were up to me I'd add a seat to reserved tables and have it empty during their entire meal to remind them

also its Chick fil a so shit food anyway not a real restaurant

probably did it for publicity

>go to google
>type in "pimpsandhost" no space
>click images
>profit
>?????

well this threads gone to shit mise well make it funny

/thread

Oh god more shameless samefagging
SAGE

Have fun going to work everyday to help pay my retired military salary and veterans benefits. Work harder on that promotion so the boss can pay you more and I get more of your tax money.

Have fun risking your life fucking up the middle east, Corporate America thanks you for your service.

You should get blown up by an IED in your first patrol mission, just because you're a huge faggot.

Already done that. Thanks for paying for my house, my car, and my wheelchair ramp. I like to browse /b when everyone else is struggling. Have fun at work tomorrow.

boo-fucking-hoo

Already did, do you have to drive to work or school tomorrow to make it in the big world? Cool

You don't know shit about life.

>Have fun at work tomorrow.

have fun at school tomorrow.

ftfy.

>Beta cucks

Summer has arrived. And, still mad Hillary lost.

Maybe you should've gone to Starbuck's instead, OP.

Further proof that neoliberalism is a bad idea.

>left the service 4 years ago
>still getting paid
>disability backpay muddafucka

I like what I do for a living, hardly struggling. You can always learn programming or do phone tech support instead of just sitting around all day doing nothing.

I'm spanish, faggot, Idgf about Trump, I actually like it because he hates muslims and doesn't like jews.

Hold on. My maid is here to put me in my inground swimming pool that you paid for. Thanks for paying for all of it. BBLMFA

You sound like a loser to me.
Why are you proud of this?

Nice fiction for a 14-year old

indeed.

>and my wheelchair ramp
>when you're trying to insult somebody but just end up insulting yourself

someone doesn't realize how many officers the us army recruits every year from rotc, you have to go to college a full four years for that moron.

How is that insulting myself? I'll have you know that I fuck bitches everyday. I drop oranges from my wheelchair in the grocery store and bitches bend over to pick them up for me and I get a nice downblouse shot of their titties. Daily Sir, Daily. Sometimes they want to come home with me and put my groceries away. The legs don't work but the dick does. And they love the dick, it's Hard Sir, Hard.

I love /b. Now excuse me while I do my homework :D

Wait, what? I know in USA ex-combatients have huge benefits, but here in Europe they do not per se.

Basically, if you can work, you get a good job. If you are an useless tool, there's always space for you in the army. Yeah, there is that 10% of oficials and engineers, etc. The rest of them are pure trash.

>implying officers don't have to follow chain of command
not that user

Don't be triggered, I have no idea. See

how emasculating that must be. the bitch basically has to fuck YOU

Wrong Sir, I bang hard, HARD.

HEY, COMBAT VETERANS!

Memorial Day - If you're dead, this day is for you

Veterans Day - If you're alive, this day is for you

lrn 2 holiday

Memorial day is for us to remember those we served with and the ones who served before us, who all gave up their lives for our freedom

you had everyone going for a second there. the wheelchair ramp gave away your troll

We're aware

lol, love the stupid bible they put there