I suffer from several sleep disorders. Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Hypnagogic Hallucinations, you name it

I suffer from several sleep disorders. Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Hypnagogic Hallucinations, you name it.
I've been a frequent lucid dreamer, but as spiderman's uncle once said; "great powers come with great responsibilities", "great dreams often are accompanied(at least for me) by great(in the sense of being bad) nightmares".

In the last few months I've experienced more and more night terrors. I'd often wake up jolting, screaming and throwing blows at thin air. This has really fucked up my life, as I can't get a night's worth of sleep. I'd often find myself avoiding sleep altogether. As scientific explanations go, sleep deprivation leads to more sleep disorders such as sleep paralysis.

I've become a very irritable person with the worst mood. My friends don't stand me. My family doesn't stand me. My sexual partner now sleeps on the sofa, since she started sporting bruises. I'm glad she hasn't left me yet.
>sporting bruises.
This has got the attention of the police, and I've had to go through investigations. I've been sent to therapists and counselling, but seems no one else is as fucked up as I am. Doctors won't prescribe me meds since I won't take them.
>I won't take them.
I've known someone who committed suicide while taking such meds. Other explanation is that they may or may not increase my symptoms.

I've grown restless. It has been months since I've had a lucid dream. I can't stand it anymore. I contemplate suicide sometimes. I've heard the "your family will suffer" "friends will suffer" bs, but still, death may be the only other peaceful option. I can't stand not being able to have a good night's sleep.

> take a nap.
Won't work. I've woken up to screams during the day. Gladly the college dean knows of my situation so I don't get as fucked as one would of they were caught sleeping during class.

What do I do?

Bump

Bump.
Also, how do u get lucid dreams?

You sound like a faggot. It's just dreams get over it.

I used MILD for a very long time. Can't really do reality checks when I'm jolting awake screaming, but earlier, I used to get 2-5 MILD induced lucid dreams(aka "passive" lucid dreams) per night.

WILD can get you where you want to, when you want. It just takes time to master it. Watch out for sleep paralysis tho.

Ah, Sup Forums garbage. Meh. I was ejecting this shit.

All I get is lucid dreams op I'm in my thirties also have punched things including girlfriends and windows.

Don't sleep you faggot,

>great powers come with great responsibilities
More like
>Minor abilities come with mild inconveniences
They're just dreams

I don't, but It's kinda hard to live your life day by day with one hour of sleep.

You are literally afraid to go to sleep beacuse of your dreams. You are a weak man.

>Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Hypnagogic Hallucinations
Those are all different names for pretty much the same thing

Seems like someone hasn't done their homework.

Try sleeping in other places than your bed

Trains and buses works quite well. Obviously it's just a (very) temporary stop gap. But it might help a little and allow you to start getting better

I'll sure try that out user. Muh thanks.

you know you are nothing in life when your biggest problem is that you wont sleep. its not even that you cant sleep, but you are keeping yourself awake because of how scared you are of something that isn't real. everyone is sick of your bullshit shit just kill yourself already

>Coward rather stays in disease than try common tools like medication.

Try working out faggot.

I'll sure try that out as well, kind sir.

>What do I do?

Uh. Take your fucking meds.

That

I hage the same problem, alkohol in just the right amount

You mean drunk?

I'm probably fitter than you'll ever be, faggot.

Yes, IT helps a bit