I've been waiting for a guy to come and fuck me in the ass

>i've been waiting for a guy to come and fuck me in the ass

Was he gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AeJYAp3BEN8
youtu.be/a8URFO8sQHg
youtu.be/oEFcxA-dV5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know but you certainly are for creating this thread again.

good thread

"Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of another man?"

Woah.

>tfw no qt post-punk girlfriend to be destroyed by your death after you hang yourself

joy division is hardly post punk. it's basically shit tier punk that came after punk with no interesting qualities or traits relating to the innovative movement at the time

Let's be honest, Ian Curtis WANTED to be le tormented artist right?

Dude choose to be a sadcunt and to cheat on his wife, okay he had epilepsy but that don't change things.

this is a good post and i'm glad it contributes meaningful discussion to this music discussion imageboard

Shut the fuck up you boring cunt

I mean that's not how depression works you don't choose any of it

Although I am inclined to believe Ian Curtis was a giant asshole yeah

joy division is the definition of boring you bland faggot

He hated being depressed. He didn't want to be a sad artist. Listen to his old lyrics. He wanted to write about war and nazis and shit, but he was epileptic and clinically depressed. He was taking medication for his epilepsy, and his medicine helped with his seizures so he could perform, but it made him feel sick at his stomach and it worsened his depression. He's an asshole for cheating on his wife with a fan, but thats why he killed himself. Breaking his wife's heart and destroying his marriage is what sent him over the edge

faggot alert

looool

>unknown pleasures

ian was pretty suspect

drone alert

contrarian alert

His son looks just like him.

>son

kek he doesn't know how to smile in pics

>mfw I remember me neither

i've listened to the album three times. i can confirm it's shit and you people just like easy garbage to consume with sadness written all over it

Holy shit. His daughter actually looks even more like him in this picture than she did as a baby.

>the album
Which one? Joy Division isn't a one album band.

>the album
I assume you mean Unknown Pleasures, but you're still a fucking pleb.

>babby's first post punk album
it may have inspired other better bands but theres nothing special about unknown pleasures other than it's severely overrated

>only three times
>he hasn't heard the original recordings of Interzone or Shadowplay
>he hasn't hurt Love Will Tear Us Apart
>he hasn't heard their old punk songs
>he doesn't like New Order
You don't dislike Joy Division. You just don't understand Joy Division. Joy Division, for me, is about their progression from a generic UK punk band, to a dark and atmospheric post-punk band, to a fucking dance/new wave group. You can't just listen to Unknown Pleasures and expect to get it.

So it is post punk now?
Getting pretty confusing

fucking kek

>dark
>atmospheric
it's a 4/10 mixture of decent songs that run dry before the song has ended and shitty riffs with dated sounding keyboards plus shitty sounding effects ruining any remaining atmosphere it had created with the uninspired singing and soulless instrumentation

I said barely post punk

Do you like punk? If so, listen to Warsaw. Unknown Pleasures was supposed to be a punk album. The producer is the one who made it sound spacey and atmospheric.

I love punk. joy division is not punk though

Bless Martin Hannett

youtu.be/AeJYAp3BEN8

This is Joy Division, when they were called Warsaw. A few of the songs on this album were reworked for Unknown Pleasures. That album was supposed to be a punk album.

imagine being this wrong

Listen to the Warsaw album and the Ideal for Living EP (also there are a few extras on the Still and Substance compilation albums) . Some of it is generic but they have some really good songs from the punk days, namely Leaders of Men and No Love Lost

youtu.be/a8URFO8sQHg

this is some good shit. it's actually interesting structurally, musically, it's simple, the singing isn't as robotic and there's way more atmosphere here than any of the gimmicky shit they had on unknown pleasures. it's a shame they basically took this formula and stretches all the songs out to be slower and less fun/simple. i'll actually check out some of their punk stuff now

This song is on Unknown Pleasures, and I actually prefer that version for the production and atmosphere, but you might like the original. It's pretty raw.
youtu.be/oEFcxA-dV5w

Thanks
What the fuck? whoever produced joy division is a failure, especially because not enough of the big british punk bands were heading in this direction. the clash, sex pistols, buzzcocks etc. were more new wave sounding than actual punk

i'd say that if you like their punk stuff you'll probably eventually like their post punk stuff
The progression between the two for Joy Division isn't THAT drastic

My favorite JD song

I believe Martin Hannett produced that album. I think it was a combination of his atmospheric production style, and the band being older and less angry that made Unknown Pleasures sound the way that it does. It's definitely not a punk album, but there are traces of their punk sound all throughout the album, and had it been produced differently, it might have sounded more like Warsaw.

The biggest tragedy of Joy Division is that they didn't do a good recording of Ceremony

i know it seems that way but it's not an issue with me not understanding it. i really feel like there's nothing to joy division's later work. when you listen to an album you may not like or get you sort of know there's something there. unknown pleasures is pretty easy listening but it does absolutely nothing for me and it's jarring listening to warsaw and hearing real emotion in the music

I guess it's just not for everyone
I've always thought that at the end of Day of the Lords, when he's screaming 'WHERE WILL IT END WHERE WILL IT END' is one of the most emotion-filled moments in music
Really powerful stuff like the throughout the album

marinebot

>wah wah it doesn't sound like blink 182 therefore it's not punk

fuck off faggot

Why is The Smile Sessions on every fucking chart but not this compilation? Godtier.

I was under the impression that lyrics were never found to this?

Also that lo-fi version is beautiful.