What's with all the gay haircuts men nowadays have Sup Forums

what's with all the gay haircuts men nowadays have Sup Forums

is masculinity in the male gender slowly fading away?

Trends come and go let people live their lives

it is, due to endocrine disruptors in food packaging, and estrogen in the water.

because masculinity is defined by the haircut? No.
Its the intent behind the haircut that women are attracted to, not the haircut itself.

Women don't want men, they want other women who happen to have a cock.

I don't understand the point of shaving parts of the head, but not others.

If it's a ventilation thing, you can just cut very small strands of your hair off to super-short length & keep the majority of your hair fairly long by comparison.

Post-script: the trick is make sure the hair near the cut points is long enough to hide the de facto gaps.

male hair trends are fucking retarded

this one especially so because it fucking requires you to either be your own barber (not the case for 95% of these trendfags) or waste cash every week to maintain it at a barbershop

dumb pieces of shit can't think for themselves, half the time the cuts don't work with their head shape

it's

all

so

fucking

dumb

>because masculinity is defined by the haircut? No.
It's defined by a range of things, looking like a faggot or not being one of them

TFW you have a haircut that's genuinely your own and not modeled after fashion trends.

It's basically a fusion of the standard 90s haircut (sides and back), with the short feather haircut in the front & parted to the right. Balances out pretty well.

who's the bigger faggot, the guy with the shitty hair that gets no pussy or the guy with cute hair
ballsdeep his dick in the girl you love

>defining masculinity by the shape and count of one's hair follicles

I got bad news for you, son....

>hitler youth cut
>gay

Its got fuck all to do with the haircut itself and everything to do with who's wearing it.

grow some balls and stop defining your masculinity by what style of fucking haircut you have

>concerned with fashion
>thinks others grooming choices are unmanly

Ok.

You must live in a place filled with sissies.

exactly what I was thinking

>masculinity
>Sup Forums op faggot
pick one

You sound like a fag, the way you described that.

thats a nice slippery slope you've got there. Women dont really care about your hairstyle that much. Maybe initially if they are vain enough but long term having money and being able to keep them comfy gets you far more tang.

It's by far one of the least retarded trendy haircuts. Go look up feathered hair men or mullets or something

>with the short feather haircut in the front & parted to the right
what the fuck are you even talking about? You have one of those gay haircuts dont you?

Watch what you say about mullets. People that rock them are based beyond your comprehension.

0 fucks.

The new trendy haircuts are like a remake of the 40's haircuts lol

spoken like a true virgin.
>I-I don't have to try to look nice. women will like me for my money!

Bisexual actually.

Ironically, I look pretty masculine because today's modern haircuts are so much more feminine by comparison.

My haircut hasn't changed since the 19-fucking-90s.

And what about the beard oil? Skin lotion? Facial makeup even sometimes?
Men forgot why they are men. Not to be fucking princesses but to get shit done.
And the women? Most of them are basic bitches at some extent anyway so it fits perfectly.

You dont. I barely maintain myself and have had a GF for like 2 years...

I also dont think women only want me for my money just that its more important than having a nice haircut....

yea I mean its not hard to look masculine when there is shit like OPs image around wearing rompers and shit...

take a pic of your haircut btw just to sate my curiosity

>Facial makeup even sometimes?
Dont you bring that Haram in here.

well there's like 5 trap threads right now so you tell me

God damn this dude looks alpha as fuck. I'm not gay at all but he's very attractive looking

>be me
>2017
>walk into bar
>almost every dude has this haircut
>wtf

The moments that colleges taught the "dangers" of "toxic masculinity", we started down the road to oblivion.

It's because everyone's obsessed with game of thrones and vikings and shit. Its just like the large framed retard hipster glasses. All these trends start out with a few people doing it ironically as a joke and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon. I'm waiting for the oldschool yoga/leotard outfits to come back along with tie dye shirts and chest high pants. I've already started seeing all of this quite a bit, only a matter of time before it swings back in full force

Classic military haircut
Gay

Not gonna argue with that

This. As soon as "toxic masculinity" became something that not just college dykes were talking about, western society was fucked.

What the fucking kind of military calls for that?? What country? France with their long, glorious history of surrender?
This is a United States military haircut. Not that floofy, floppy, faggy haircut OP showed.

Considering you can't have haircuts like that in the military. Your point is invalid

What military let's soldier's keep their bangs that long? Even when men had longer hair they still kept it slicked back and tight.

/Thread

This

What's with anons making idiotic threads about what others choose as their hairstyle?

Or the clothes they wear..
The car they drive..
The music/movies they like..
Etc..
Etc..
Etc..

Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone wore same clothes, drove same car and had same hairdo.

Theres nothing wrong with it ... when on top is reasonable. I have short back and sides with a decent amount more on top. I had it in the army so when I took my beret off I didn't look like a skinhead autismo.

I let mine grow out before cutting it now. In the army all I did was bull my m8 who was a barber's boots every week, he'd tidy up my fade and trim when necessary. Now I let it grow out untill I decide I want a haircut. The longest was a year. But unlike most of the greasy neets here, I use shampoo and style it

>I'm totally unique bro, I have no personality so I make up for it by making myself look like I'm interesting and super cultural
You have a point but I still hate people so I reject it

Beard oil makes it less itchy when you have a full grown beard

So that's what its for then. No wonder I was so god damn itchy all the time. I had to give up after about a month and a half because I couldn't take the irritation anymore

So these fucks are here for my amusement, to keep me entertained. To ensure im not bored.

Actually sounds good, thank you.

this

get a life OP