nationalequityatlas.org/indicators/School_poverty
hiqnews.megafoundation.org/Definition_of_IQ1.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ks6YKDOhYlo
apa.org/pi/ses/resources/indicator/2016/01/underperforming-schools.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to a ghetto and you will understand.

Niggers. Case closed

Fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Yes fuck white people... Keep trying to insult us in our language via our technology you stupid fucking vermin.

Eugenics is based on science.

Correct. Fuck white people.
Not monkey nignogs.
They have Aids

Still not hearing any good reasons.

Nice shilling, Schlomo, how many shillings do I owe you for entertaining me?

Define "racism"

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

At least white people can call themselves people.

because it's funny

We really doing this little dance?
I'm not taking a side either way, but come the fuck on.

Fuck you negroe

This would be a good place to start. I don't hate anyone because of their race, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to live among them.

You want dialogue or not? I'm the only person trying to be be serious here.

Real question guys. Darkseid or Brainiac?

>try
C'mon OP. we all know theres only one true clean, smart, and ethical race.
That race is Aryian

i am but a nigger faggot

I have a 1% chance of convincing Darkseid not to kill me. I have 0% with Brainiac. So I'll vote for Darkseid.

Because it walks hand in hand with facism

Checkmate m8, try to counter that

I try all the time to stop myself from being racist but the evidence before me justifies it.

Black people are fucking trash.

Niggers gonna rape your ass

Did i heard facism????¿

You can't just make an unsubstantiated claim and yell "nanananana I'm right!"

Nature

Lex Luthor.

*niggers

Racism is legal

Why fix the standard deviations?

>yOu CaNt JuSt MaKe An UnSuBsTaNtIaTeD cLaIm AnD yElL "NaNaNaNA OP is a Faggot"

that's a tough one but i gotta go with Brainiac

I would like to add that this a serious problem when we are living in an age where there are people who think it's racist to be aware of factual information on racial differences in IQ or crime rates but 'anti-racist' to stop white Anglos from selling tacos.
Jews were overrepresented in the Italian fascist movement and Mussolini basically subscribed to the social construct theory of race.

Not fair. Not fair at all. I was going to say that.

>"They're dumb because they're poor" meme
>mfw

Kek illegals even make more than blacks

C'mon guys we get paid LESS then minimum wage

Why don't you elaborate? Poorer areas have access to shittier zoned schools eith less resources to assist their students nationalequityatlas.org/indicators/School_poverty and less external help to succeed in school the way asians do. Why don'y you prove me wrong instead of shitposting?

roll 1

Not him but you aren't entirely correct. You can't just throw money at a school and expect the students to do better (check out the experiment of the KC school district). A lot of a student's success is tied in with culture and family values (hence why blacks are at the bottom and Asians on top), and partly genetics of course.

You're retarded. They would be in Africa speaking some other language and eating dirt if your ancestors didn't drag them away on ships

How am I retarded? That is precisely my point you trog.

>Let's have a long drawn out debate on the internet
No thanks I'm leaving soon

In the 21st century there is NO EXCUSE for a lack of knowledge. The greatest volume of information ever compiled is now accessible to anyone at no cost.

This too. Have you seen these schools? "Students" there are not showing up daily with intentions to learn (that is, if they show up at all) and when they do get there, they cause havoc.
This is more than the result of a budget deficit, it's a cultural opposition to formal education.

Black people

>a (((cultural opposition to formal education)))

I wonder who could be behind this...

You're right that mismanagement of funds is common, but the gap in resources with students living in poverty and those with a stable income is massive. Can you post a link for what you're referencing?
The thing with IQ is that it can be cultivated well by an effective education, and the extent of that IQ is 50% hiqnews.megafoundation.org/Definition_of_IQ1.html hereditary from one's parents, which leaves a large untapped potential for many impoverished students facing little educational resources and no urge to stay in school rather than working a minimum wage job or living off welfare.

Again, you're retarded.
If your ancestors didn't turn them into slaves you wouldn't be complaining that they're saying "fuck white people" in "your" language using "your" technology to do it. In other words, your ancestors are to blame for your butthurtedness, inbred

Well it all depends on how racism is defined by which is can be justified. For example, stereotyping is considered racism, and that can be justified simply by pointing that a stereotype, while often exaggerated, has to be born from a certain degree of fact and truth. Black people are stereotyped as criminals because black people make up a large degree of overall crime statistics, just like white people are stereotyped as being racists because historically, they are.

Oh I ses you're point was so good you could write two responses but not even argue against my argument. Where will kids living in POVERTY access that information? It's not like they have fucking iphones.

Dude, these kids had all of the educational AND recreational resources any school could possibly provide and they STILL lost accreditation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ks6YKDOhYlo

I think at around the 7 min mark

My ancestors didn't have slaves. If you would like to go back to your ancestral country, start a Go Fund Me - I will personally contribute to your one-way ticket shitskin.

>just like white people are stereotyped as being racists because historically, they are
That's trivial. ALL races can be stereotyped, and it is completely natural. Just because whites were the best at conquering doesn't make them any more or less racist.

apa.org/pi/ses/resources/indicator/2016/01/underperforming-schools.aspx
I'm talking about the students income as a huge barrier to doing well in school, I agree with your point on school funding having negligible effects on student performance, but without the stability of knowing where ones next meal will come from, there's little motivation to stay in school or excel in one's studies when a dead end job is one drop out away.
*smallpox was the best at conquering

Lol try?
Try to justify not being racist!

>implying transmitting small pox was the only thing that propelled Europeans to the top, or that all Europeans benefitted from it (it was primarily the Spanish)
>not even trying to attack my point, but rather make a myopic diversion
Learn to logic, fag.

Very informative.

This is the biggest shutdown I've seen on Sup Forums in months kek

ok I will try...

R a c i s m

Nigger I was meming, I was bringing up smallpox as the real historical racists relax

>thread about anti racism
>Sup Forums says nigger 5 times already

Racism doesn't exist. It's just a name given by the liberal media so they goy would stop oppressing other skin coloured people.