WWYD THREAD PT.2

WWYD THREAD PT.2

pull down those shorts and rape her asshole right on her bed while you watch

Suck those big tits while my wife eats her tight ass! What about mine?

spank that ass until it turns purple, then have her suck me off

kik?

Break her ass

Make them fight over who sucks my cock and who eats my ass. Blue bikini would win and start eating my ass while my cock throbs in her friends mouth.

tie both of em up and clamp their nipples so their tits are chained together. i would keep tasing their tummies with a cattle prod so they jerk and writhe around, tearing each others nipples off. both of them would have to suck me off or watch their friend get shot in the head. they would fight to make me cum. i would lube up their asses and rape the one in the blue bikini first while pinky eats my ass. i would cum deep in blue and then tie them together in 69 position. insert vibrators in both of their pussies and record them until they drown in each others juices.

you notice this girl drinking alone then later walk in on her in an empty room, passed out. what do you do?

dump her head in the toilet and make her chug a bottle of vodka through her asshole. drag her by her stupid hair into the bathtub where i make her choke on my dick until she vomits, then make her drink my piss after i cum on her tits.

got more?

Make the one on the right take it in the ass left plays with and sucks my balls as my cock enters her friends ass. Then pull out and shove my cock down her throat. Make her clean me off then fuck right in her pussy and have left suck my balls and take my cock down her throat. Then bust a big load on each of their faces as they lick it from one another.

Drag her to my car, get her into my basement. Chain her up in a human X. Stick a garden hose up her ass and fill up her intestines with cold water. The rape her ass while her distented belly bounces around for hours. When she comes to I would force her to drink with the garden house forced into her mouth. Then make her vomit as I continue to rape her ass. Repeat both activities until she's too weak to lift her head up. Keeping her forever.

Probably would like gang bang or BBC

Have nudes of both. Kik me you wwyds for them- sextrader69

I would deffo fuck her ass.

Mother daughter combo

Ass-to-ass

Wwyd to her?

win

Make the daughter lick mom's asshole

Enslave.

I'd bend her over, flip that skirt up and fuck her in her ass. then i'd cum in that hole and handcuff her to the wall by my bed to be used when i fancy it

Find a mirror to fuck her in front of and watch her face as I fuck her pussy and ass back and forth. Then bust on her face

wwyd to this bimbo slut?

Put those duck lips to work, having her wrap them around my cock before I slide it down her mouth and into her throat.

great choice

Go to the Satanic orgy with her, fucking in a pool of goat blood.

I just knew it! :)

Swipe that cash yo.

Bitch whats your kik? I fuck you

>implying a grill is here, posting her own pics
ayy lmao

Wwyd to this cutie?

Put her down on all fours and use her braids like handlebars while I fuck her from behind.

gf ass

mine soz poor camera

Feel up under her skirt while she serves me beer and schnitzel.

Why are you fags posting pictures of your gfs on Sup Forums?

>implying the people posting here have gfs

Wwyd

After scrolling through this thread a bit I just realized that these people are posting random facebook photos and asking strangers what they'd do.

Duh.

wwyd

Rate, wwyd

4/10 if she has a nice face, 3/10 otherwise.