How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Why do they wear Manchuria dresses

How will you guys treat white people, once you rule the world?

Umm... where did South India and Sri Lanka go in the map?

disgusting

ayyyy where is india

Yes, Asia already wears western clothes. They'd be wearing present fashion, nothing traditional.

I want a harem of cute white boys to cuddle with

who cares

Hokkaido is also not green either despite being Japanese clay.

Chinese Mongolian WE WAZ

I always cringe when I see qipao

Wasn't the Asian century supposed to start 17 years ago? So far you lot haven't really done much and every single country in green on that map hates each other

>
>india just fucking disappeared

bretty much

you whiteys will be ok if you like sex and hedonism, not so much if you like rebellion and uprisings

hand over the women/women(men) whitey :DDDD

Only East Asians hate each other, there's asean, where we trade and act friendly to each other.

not while Cambodia is busy bending over to let China's dick assfuck us after going all the way through Cambodia's AIDS-ridden body

china will eventually assfuck us, their already assfucking the americans and are attempting to court the euros

t.singaporean on holiday

but you are chinese

We are Vietics, Nippon-san, if we are Chinese, then the other Vietic peoples are Chinese too.

Plus we are just as much as Chinese as Koreans.

Century of Asia? lol
It's impossible
Asia has a lot of cultural divergence, so it like actually binds several continents.

>East Asian (Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan)
>Buddhist (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar)
>Hindu (India, Nepal)
>Central Asian (central asia and stan countries)
>Islam (Turkey, Pakistan, Middle East, Malaysia, Indonesia)
>Nomad (Siberian, Tatar, Mongol)

Each culture can cooperate, but not all of them can cooperate
And the power of each culture has no power to beat the Western powers

Also you should not say that we are Chinese like you mean it in front of Vietnamese, they could slit your throat.

>the asian century
>korea
>japan

I think you're overestimating ASEAN friendship due to the economic union, Indonesian forest fires, the Philippines-Malaysia hostility over those islands between them, every other country being jealous of Singapore's success, etc. Hate is a strong word but I don't think there's much of a social community between ASEAN members

>And the power of each culture has no power to beat the Western powers

East Asian has the power to reproduce and overpopulate Western powers until they win elections by majority. :^)

>this post
Wait, you really think that Vietnamese are East Asians?

No you fucking retard.

>he thinks Viets breed faster than Chinks

>East Asian has the power to reproduce and overpopulate Western powers until they win elections by majority. :^)

lol

I thought so because you post a Vietnamese girl with talking about East Asia lol.

NĂ³ need to be upset bro.

>Brag with Asian World

>Define Asia as nearly 2.6billion of people binding up the Sea, South Asia, India whole in one

> Oh Yeah Asian Century Yeah ~ guis LOOT AT THIS! we proud 2.5 billion Asian beat 0.5 billion Whites~ Yeah ~ We won~

user, are you retarded?

It's because of geographical division that you are Southeast Asia
All continents are geographical conditions.
If you divide the continent into cultures, Vietnam is included in the East Asian continent
Race may vary slightly, but your traditional Architecture, dresses, characters, religion and ideology are all East Asia

I'm prepared for the Chinese century, Thailand and your neighbours are the first ones on the chopping block and then they will come for the rest of us