Take a sharp knife and lightly scrape it against the outside of an apple...

>take a sharp knife and lightly scrape it against the outside of an apple, and see just how much waxy coating is on the outside

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

stilltasty.com/Fooditems/index/16383
thebalance.com/how-to-store-apples-for-winter-1389143
ctvnews.ca/health/dirty-dozen-list-apples-top-2014-list-of-most-pesticide-contaminated-produce-1.1799569
thomasnet.com/products/fruit-vegetable-coating-wax-93060200-1.html
allnewspipeline.com/Chemical_Castration_Of_American_Male.php
drcurtisduncan.com/2013/06/the-chemical-emasculation-and_10.html
happyhealthymama.com/how-to-remove-pesticides-from-fruits-and-vegetables.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnauba_wax
kusemuseum-naturepreserve.org/Media/docs/TeachingResources/Apples/ApplesThePioneerWay.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have some chips and dip and beer in the fridge

nobody wants to eat a dull-looking apple.

this is why I skin that shit.

but who knows if it's supposed to be like that... banana's are unnatural, but they're still delicious.

Do you not wash your fucking apples before sticking them up your ass? I thought the wax would make it slide in easier anyways

Bananas are unnatural? What is this

Of course I wash them you ducking inbred, I actually take it a step further and use a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to make sure I get all the dirt and pestisickles off

yes, it's wax. It keeps bugs and shit off it, they won't eat through the wax.

I read you can buy un waxed apples at farmers markets which makes sense. But skinning takes away a lot of vitamins and fiber

He probably just means that they've been selectively bred over time to look the way they do. The modern banana has come a long way from the seed filled ugly things they once were.

The natural waxing is brushed off and replaced with who knows what, but there are a lot of art isles saying how the wax isn't good for. Was hoping for others input

I c

Wax coating is used to store the apples in a vacum up tp 3 years and even longer. Thats why cheap apples taste so dry sometimes and why there is a ton on wax on them. Peel it or search for other brand to buy from.

Its not was... Its a some ahit that makes the apple stay alive for a years they dip the apples in this shit and then they are stored in a special werehouse where this shit is sprayed on them apples in grocery stores are zombies... Go to whole foods or sprouts the apples from there are local or from the same state and are fresh for the most part

Paraffin is used, uswd to work on storage

It's not wax. it's the mind control substance that the Jews are using to control white women and make them fall for black guys, wake up sheeple

hes a retard though, wax is just as natural as bananas and humans and whatever.

Alright guys, quick lesson.

The reason they use wax on apples is to help keep them fresher, longer. If they didn't use that wax, by the time those apples got to the store they'd only be a day away from turning into a pile of dried up mold.

The wax is generally recognized as safe; all the evidence we have points to "it really doesn't do anything to do, just passes through". Maybe there are some links we don't know about, but here's the important thing:

Eating apples (or any fruit or vegetable) has much more health upside than it does potential downsides.

Also, don't peel apples, the skin is good for you. The majority of the vitamins, minerals, and fiber is in the skin. The flesh of an apple is mostly starch, water, and sugar.

no bananas are cultivated, they are still natural, we bred them to be how they are.

that coating isn't added to the apple.... apples naturally produce that coating

t. the jew

>scrape wax off
>Save wax
>Build up a collection of wax
>melt wax in a pan on a stove
>Pour wax into a cup
>place wick in wax before it cools
>light wick
>If you don't reply to this post you will get aids in your sleep tonight

apples last a long time in their normal state dude... how they keep them fresh is putting them in a vacuum chamber pretty much. That's how apples can last years. They don't add any wax to apples, that surface is natural and especially applies to some varieties that make more.

>ducking inbred
>mom says I can't swear on the internet

Don't listen to this man he is an evil person and is trying to tempt your mothers, sisters and daughters with his "apples" just like the snake in the bible.

its not a vacuum chamber, they pump in carbon dioxide in a refrigerated container to slow ripening, once it hits the store it starts to ripen at a normal pace.

Retards not knowing that wax is just a form of fat.

You retards will gladly chow down an order of large fries from your favorite fast food place but are freaked out by 0.1 grams of wax on the surface of an apple.

WTF

>Vacuum chamber
>Pump in carbon dioxide

KYS

Please don't do this, it creates mustard gas

great addition to the conversation, now go climb a ladder made of dicks with your ass.

Apples can be stored for months in a cool dark environment without going bad. It is this feature that has made them so prominent in the north American diet.

stilltasty.com/Fooditems/index/16383
thebalance.com/how-to-store-apples-for-winter-1389143

In actuality, the wax is both a build up of and a way to seal in the GMO pesticides.

ctvnews.ca/health/dirty-dozen-list-apples-top-2014-list-of-most-pesticide-contaminated-produce-1.1799569

For normies, it is a subtle way of forcing you to be part of the GMO experiment against your will.

For us fedora wearers, we all know that it's part of the Zionist conspiracy to demasculate and chemically castrate all men so we can't fight back our hebrew overlords and their robot enforcers.

>robot enforcers
what?

its not wax, its shellac

and its not poisonous or anything
just makes your apple look shiny and tasty and keeps certain worms and shit from it

I think he means the black people, they are biological engineered machines, built to destroy all that the white man has built.

>Whole Foods / Sprouts

Used to shop there often. Got so full of cunty, rude people. I'll never go back. Whole Foods is a joke anyways. Amazon how they rob people on products.

Shellac, edible, is used as a glazing agent on pills (see excipient) and sweets, in the form of pharmaceutical glaze (or, confectioner's glaze). Because of its acidic properties (resisting stomach acids), shellac-coated pills may be used for a timed enteric or colonic release. Shellac is used as a 'wax' coating on citrus fruit to prolong its shelf/storage life. It is also used to replace the natural wax of the apple, which is removed during the cleaning process. When used for this purpose, it has the food additive E number E904.

from wikipedia

black people are robots?
they aren't very good if they kill each other and resist slavery

Wax is waterproof, dipshit.

you discovered food grade paraffin wax.
congrats.
thomasnet.com/products/fruit-vegetable-coating-wax-93060200-1.html
Theres an industry around it.

They have no seeds and can only by produced by cloning.

well if its wax wouldnt it melt off with hot water?

Some (white) people discovered a virus (probably extraterrestrial, possibly from the Pleiades since those E.T seems to favor the white race) that has upset the balance, that's what colonialism really was for

Modern banana is inferior banana. All praise gros michel banana

hot water can't melt wax, 7-11 is an inside job

allnewspipeline.com/Chemical_Castration_Of_American_Male.php

drcurtisduncan.com/2013/06/the-chemical-emasculation-and_10.html

The last 30 years of north american culture has been manipulated to subvert free thinking the becoming of intelligent, functional adult men.

The hormones in your tap water are the reason you like traps.

The GMOs and Pesticides are the reasons you don't like eating healthy food, and unhealthy foods make you fat, complacent and docile.

Social media has convinced people to forfeit all of their privacy rights and personal space

I think you need to go lie down for a while.

But are they washed in vinegar or another acid thoroughly enough to truly remove the pesticides before sealing them in with wax?

>rob
They are doing god's work. Every dollar they spend on asparagus water is a dollar they can't donate to some ridiculous politically correct kickstarter.

Trips of truth!!

You sound like a mind controlling jew, tell your masters that I will not give up, I know what they are doing in their labs on the moon, trying to crossbreed us with greys and reptilians

man dont get started on that reptilian shit, my uncle genuinely believes that shit and it's depressing.

=american thread

Cause other countries have a strange thing called education, where you would have learned that this "wax" is natural, and you don't need to "skin" that shit.
Stupid niggers.

your uncle sounds like a nice individual

he is nice but between that and insisting that the latest pope is giving satanic speeches I worry about him.

Good ? I have no clue. You would hope so.

I also purposely eat the seeds. I believe small doses of cyanide are good for you.

If you're stupid, don't be proud of it.

you should also take small doses of colloidal silver, it'll really drive away the blues.

Also shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build up your immunity

many pesticides are water soluble, so you cant wash it off.

The reptilian conspiracy is not a conspiracy. We all live in a matrix-esque bubble of reality created by the ruling social class. Weather the reptilians are real and literal like David Ike says or they are simply a metaphor for whatever ruling class is above the puppet-ruling class that we are able to observe, it is a healthy reminder to always be using your critical thinking and to strive to be more than you currently are.

Do you take it?

Could you provide citation? It was to my understanding that pesticides were specifically NOT fully water soluble, and must be washed off with an agitant such as salt or vinegar

happyhealthymama.com/how-to-remove-pesticides-from-fruits-and-vegetables.html

I polish them on my chest like bugs bunny then I eat them.

But apples give me the poops so I don't eat too many.

I actually hate this.

You can rub the wax off buy polishing the apple and if you're in the right place (and apples are in season) you can buy apples without wax

>breed a harem of woman with 9 spiked penises on their nipples
its still natural we just bred them that way

If you are able to, I highly recommend you to go apple picking when they are in season. The pick-your-own fields often have less aggressive (or even no) pesticides, and you can enjoy ripe apples fresh off the tree with no wax on them at all.

this is what the brainwashed masses believe

It's carnauba wax you fucking mongs, used as a coating for various edidible products and candy, specifically Skittles and M&M's.

Also a key ingredient in shoe polish.

t.polish manufacturer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnauba_wax

Pioneers stored apples for 8+ months through the winter season all the way to the first harvest of the following late spring. I don't think the wax is doing anything.

kusemuseum-naturepreserve.org/Media/docs/TeachingResources/Apples/ApplesThePioneerWay.pdf

underrated post

blimey i got trips. now i can kill myself

Dude i have those same Fucking cups use them for weed

Don't it creates mustard gas

The "Banana" that you typically buy at the grocery store is a monocrop (like everything).

I forget the breed name but it's some sterile, hybrid that was invented in britain in about the 40s or 50s in a greenhouse. Around that time they had a few kinds and there was a larger, better tasting banana but it was entirely destroyed by a fungus due to monocropping. They then replaced it with the banana we have now.

It's now happening again, so the type of banana that you see in stores now will likely be completely unavailable for sale in say...10-15 years or so (or at least prohibitively expensive).

That's pretty much why (if you go to fancy ass grocery stores) you have started to see other kinds of bananas popping up like those little mini ones and the dorian. They want to see what people will buy.

The mini ones are a different breed, the dorian is a different, supposedly better tasting breed, but it looks terrible so it's hard to get people to purchase it. It looks kinda like a plantain when it's ripe (looks rotten).

Yeah, apples make their own wax as a way to protect against moisture loss and to help fend off natural hazards.

I'D SCRAPE THE WAX OFF OF HER APPLE
YAKNOWWHADIMSAYIN

also, nice trips faggot