Gypsy Hate thread: Convince me otherwise edition

Gypsy Hate thread: Convince me otherwise edition.

Britbong here, I fucking hate gypsies.
Lazy, stealing, violent cunts who mistreat animals and are nothing but a parasite on the land they are visiting. I live in a kinda fuckhole town and every time gypsies come here they start some shit with the locals and leave a mess. Just last friday some girl got beat up by 4 of them on the way home from school, and the townsfolk just let it happen.

Are all gypsies like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HJHef5eOWiM?t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So niggers are like an American gypsy

i prefer them to niggers and pakis anyday.

Thing is though, whenever I voice my disdain for them, people always fucking pull the PC card and it gets lumped in with racism, even though its not a race its a shitty culture and lifestyle choice. I wish the townsfolk here would start running these cunts out of the town but theyre a bunch of pussies

Get some paintball gear like a mask, padded vest and some steeltoe boots. Also get a few glass bottles, fill them with wax shavings (use a potato skiner on a old candle) and fill jar half way with wax, fill rest of jar with a flammable substance like gasoline or rubbing alcohol, tape a rag around the sealed bottle. Wet rag with fuel. Get machete ready and wait for theis return. When you see them ignite the bottle and throw at center of group. Throw a few more if you want then chase the survivors off and finish off the wounded with the machete. Leave machete at the scene and burn everything.

Thats what i did to some stinking muslims once. I didnt kill any but sent three to the hospital. They never saw me

you sound like the kind of guy my town needs

I live in America, I use the term Gypsy to refer to niggers. that way I can complain about them in front of nig nogs without worry of reprisal.

I hear that. I stuck in america, home of the damned. Im a felon too so i cant leave the country. Gypsies aren't a issue here in my town. Its the smelly muslims and and ghettos that are the problem. Sometimes i just want to burn everything, all the mosques and ghettos.

I mean I don't really give a fuck about muslims or nogs but seriously fuck gypsies.

Sơn of a romani family here. (Gypsy for the uninformed). My family is indeed a bunch of untrustworthy cons and thieves. I've separated myself as far from them as I can to try to live a decent life.

I want to try to say something redeeming about my culture, but I hate my family and only visit because my old grandma doesn't have much left other than her shitty grandkids.

yea so exactly like niggers in the US. Mentioning that maybe setting your own city on fire as a form of protest is pretty stupid just gets you called racist...

I mean to be fair you guys got royally fucked over in WWI but yall just are like locusts now...

It doesnt matter who you hate just as long as you hate someone. We need to work together to get rid of those we hate. Ill hit the next gypsy i see if you spit on the next muslim you see. Sup Forumsros bofore those

D'ya like dags?

Proper fucked?

A local gang of gypsies helped my grandpops lynch a local paedophile off an overpass back in the 60's. They might be liars and thieves, but they know how to treat scum properly.

haha made my day

Scum now how to treat scum properly?

Even the blacks and the muslims have a culture and a story, with empires and shit.
The gipsies only have "teh holocust"

Romani might be thieves but they aren't really known for violence, except when self policing

gypsies are the only group it's still even remotely okay to be biased against and there's a fucking reason for that. If Hitler had rounded up the gypsies instead of the jews he'd probably still be in power today.

Relatively speaking mind

the Romani have an amazing rich history dude

Looks like a hippy version of my wife

Literally euroniggers mate

Gipsies must be eradicated.
is that even a question?

If Hitler were alive today, he'd be 128 years old you muppet.

Another group of people the Nazi party was trying to exterminate. What a surprise every group that they tried to eliminate, is causing problems for everyone today.

tell me it, I want to know the full story so no cunt can call me ignorant

>taking the bait

or if Romania had stayed right the fuck out of WWI

Oh yeah, there this hot gipsy girl in The Humpback of Notre-Dame.

there are literally volumes and volumes of books about it since they traveled so much. The language especially demonstrates this. There's Romani that range from people you'd see as pale white to people in India, it's actually really interesting look into it

Well, they didn't tried to exterminate the muslims, and the slavs don't cause problems nowaday

>implying gipsies know how to write and read

>the townsfolk just let it happen

There is something called "the police" for cases like that.

>Another group of people the Nazi party was trying to exterminate. What a surprise every group that they tried to eliminate, is causing problems for everyone today.

Not all. Some created flamenco.

I remember reading a book about a Jew in an extermination camp, saying that even the jews hated the gipsies in the camp, and never talked nor gived something to a inverted, brown triangle wearer.

Ummm no. FTP. He/she came here for /d/s help. Lets be activist again like we used to.we need to do another kill list thread.

I think OP's talking about Roms, not spanish.

>I remember reading a book

No you don't.

Would Sup Forums rather live in a town full of Muslims, Nigs, Gypsies, or Jews?

this

tell us a tale of days past user

I didn't get it.

#REACTOR ONLINE
#SENSORS ONLINE
#ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Jews. Israel is much like america besides all the targets on every corner

Jews

I don't see the point of all 'da jooozsh' hate other than white dudes complaining about not being as successful as them.

Chinese control a large portion of the media, hollywood, and real estate market yet I don't see 'da jooozsh' crowd complaining about a Chinese or Asian conspiracy.

Jews most def. if you establish as the alpha of your Jew community as a no Jew, they'll look up to you like a little brother to a big brother

Romanians are all Gypsies and they are now part of the EU.

I shit you not: Here you see the former mayor of Bukarest pictured.

white dudes?
I meant white NEETs

Jews I would say.
Muslims: hot chicks, not so hot dads
Niggers: No thx
Gypsies: don't have towns, only caravan
Tel Aviv is quite a beautiful city actually

jews

as long as I also was a jew

otherwise muslims

as long as I also was a muslim

otherwise gypsies

as long as i also was a gypsie

otherwise niggers

as long as I also was a nigger

tribalism eh? you gotta love it.

Gypsies lived in caves in Granada Spain. There's even a museum

jews, I already live among them and am one

Is Minions just now being released over their?

Interesting thread. I'm actually half gypsy. We live in America and have for I don't know how many generations. We come from England and Ireland (so I've been told)

My grandmother was full and so was my mom. My mother and aunt had a rough life because their father (my grandfather) died when they were young. As you probably know, in gypsy culture the men work physical labor and the women stay home as house makers. Because of this they had a rough life. And my grandmother never remarried. She saw it as disgraceful and unacceptable.

My grandmother had a 6th grade education and peddled purses and other things. They moved around like most do. My mom from a somewhat early age wanted to get away from that traveling lifestyle.

My mom moved away from that life and then met my biological father who was half german and Irish. In 2012 I became the first on that side of my family to graduate highshool and this year I became the first to get my bachelors degree.

I understand peoples distrust of them. Many of them are crooked. I've heard stories of how my great grandfather would put gasoline in paint to thin it before painting a house for someone. BUT many of them are good people. All the gypsies I've met, believe in God and are part of a church.

Gypsies are more related to Indians than they are to caucasians.

kek, you think Israel is worse

this.
the only things they come up with to be mad about is that they aren't as clever

>Tel Aviv is quite a beautiful city actually

Yeah, but they hate Germans. Everybody else loves Germans nowadays, so you know there is something wrong with them.

you do know romanian =/= romani right ?

>European Roma descended from Indian 'untouchables

NOT
EVEN
SUITABLE
FOR
DESIGNATED
SHITTING STREETS

I'm here and talking to you, fedora beta fag...

>and the slavs don't cause problems nowaday

only the slav's masters; the rus

no they don't..... not at all lol and indeed Tel Aviv is amazing.

When people say, "I miss the old Sup Forums".... THIS is what they're talking about.
>those days when Sup Forums was useful
>those days when Sup Forums was alive
>those days when Sup Forums was powerful
>tfw those days are gone forever

>implying associating yourself with a rough belief in God or the Church reflects anything on your character

could you point me to them?? I'm looking to learn about my ancestors! I'm half gypsy

Except for most of the countries they invaded during WW2.
As a french, I can say that there a great "germanophobia" in France: the older ones call them the "boches" (the Huns basically), and the younger one find them quite disgusting. It's only politics that loves the Germans, like our president Emmanuel Micron

>gypsy about eating dogs

youtu.be/HJHef5eOWiM?t=44s

What about this guys?

Serbs are nice guys, even though a bit spooky.

Yeah. NGL when I started this thread I was kinfa hoping for something like this, not that I would necessarily do it.

I was thinking about throwing up a few tags to show them they're not welcome here though...

I was only pointing out their not kikes who worship satin. What you see is what you get.

Nobody gives a shit about Basques.
Franco-spanish hybrids with their alien language

Oi dont touch ma land

> blonde gypsy
> complaints

You should come to Eastern Europe and see the sandnigger looking ones AKA the actual gypsie s(pic related). Its bad because they are violent, aggressive and ignorant as niggers, but also generally more intelligent and streetwise , which makes them more dangerous

They worship fabric?

OP and rest of u type on google img CIGANI its on serbian gypsies you will have a better view of the filth

I can only imagine the horrors
>violent as niggers
>greedy as jews
>look like a Slav-Indian hybrid

Gitanos??? redio...

Some of them set up camp on a football (soccer for americunts) next to a lake near my house. They were load, obnoxious and theiving. The local lads 17-30 all banded together and scared 'em off. We dressed up in scary masks with various sharp objects (Knives, gardening shears etc) and encircled their camp. We slowly walked in with some of us using voice modifying loud speakers shouting "get out" over and over again. They packed up then and there, by the morning they were gone.

TL;DR: We scared gypsys off using a scene straight out of a horror movie.

I don't hate them.
>I fucking avoid.

I only posted to see if they counted.

They have a godess i forgot the name origins are from India they were the lowest cast of Indians something like slaves thats why they started to invade other country's but still they are shitty filth

how can gypsies be bad if their white?

LOL
stop lying the french youth loves us even to polish youth

Depends what you mean. The Roma who still properly travel are alright. They make a bit of mess, and the kids are retarded from lack of schooling, which in turn makes the teen lads some of the vilest pigs, but then so are some middle class white guys. They also move on fairly regularly, and don't try and "Freeman on the land" bullshit to use public space. Grandpappy used to love hiring them on the farm because they worked hard as fuck.

The troublesome Roma have realised that council housing and benefits are just swell, and are just awful. Loud music, violent, screaming kids.

The Irish are are the worst of both. They arrive on parks or whatever, stay for ages, using bunk legal lingo to delay getting forcibly moved. They actively try to make the environment worse. If it can be burnt, it will be. Seriously, how often do these people change mattresses? They cause fights with anyone who dares come close to their newly claimed land, they engage in crime and are just horrid. Good if you need a washing machine shifted however.

>Everybody loves germans.
Harrdiharrharr. Nope.
1990 German reunification happened.

>If Hitler had rounded up the gypsies
I'm pretty sure that's what he did.

You forgot *teleports behind you* you fucking Cringelord

We think that the german language is barbaric (I don't personnally), that you're dirty alcoholic, invaded by muslims while trying to control all of Europe.

Why don't you burn yourself too, criminal shibag. Don't bitch about anyone else when you're a fucking felon. Kys fgt. Gotta be a temp sports to be this stupid

those guys aren't gypsies ....

In some way I respect them tho, because their nomadic lifestyle keeps them safe from kike propaganda. They have a strong sense of communal identity and values - something the average european has long lost. I think we have a lot to learn from them.

Verified as fact. You may proceed.

Agreed.

Wow, what an original joke. Maybe some people actually do the shit they talk about. Dickheads like you are ruining the vibe with your overused shitty meme criticisms.

Fair enough, but at least he knows how to deal with other criminals.