Egg thread

Egg thread.

Why aren't you eatin' more of 'em?

They're nutritious, healthy, filling and cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why aren't you eatin' more of 'em?

Cause it's literally a fuckin chicken abortion

Fuckyou, I just ate 4 of them!

Technically since most commercial grade eggs are from battery hens, they are not fertilised, so they are more accurately the waste product of chickens reproductive cycle, so they are more similar to chicken menstruation as opposed to an abortion.

Learn to biology.

Actually, no.
A chicken lays an egg everyday regardless of whether or not the egg has been fertilized. There is a very small chance any egg you eat would have been fertilized because companies that harvest and sell eggs obviously keep hens away from roosters. Unless you buy locally from private sellers, you will likely never eat a "chicken abortion."

i only have egg whites for protein. the yolk doesnt have the best nutrition

Are you literally and legally retarded?

I don't eat them because I think they're gross. I can't even sit at the same table with people that like runny yolks, one smell and appetite gone. The one place I can tolerate them is French toast, probably because syrup covers egg taste.

Btw, yolks are mostly cholesterol and terrible for you.

Muh good cholesterol.

Inb4 muh good cholesterol.

My gf is vegan and doesn't let me eat them.

Cuck.

You're a bitch cuck

Literally the best survival food known. Buy a Ninja blender and eat the shells too.

Eggfag here. I eat 3-5 eggs daily. They're fucking delicious

I was once an egg. It doesn't feel right. Or was I the sperm?

I have the metal ring thingies that you use to fry them up in a perfect puck-shape just like an egg mcmuffin, except i leave the yolk runny so it squeezes out and becomes like a sauce on my egg sammich. Fucking awesome.

Failure of an inb4. Gg

You're just a picky lil bitch m8

Actually from a biological standpoint the yolk is the most nutritious part.

Yellow or Orange yolk

go

i do a 60g protein shake in the morning
25 mile bike ride or 5 mile run after
followed up with head of romaine and taco bell hotsauce or a kale and watercress shake
then take on lunch with either an oatmeal or granola and take my multivitimin and fish oil pill, end the day with another 25 mile bike ride or 5 mile run right after another 60g protein shake and occasionally i throw in a fruit salad but i try to stick to veggies only.

so your bullshit ass eggs can suck my 10/10 dick faggot.

Orange indicates higher quality I think but that could be bullshit. My folks have free range chickens and all their eggs are super rich and yellow.

What did eggs do to you? Also your life sounds miserable. Hope it's worth it.

i do eat the yolk, but only 2 per 6 egg whites. any more and its too many calories

I eat them

>scrambled
>hard-boiled in sandwiches
>omelettes
>make french toast
>make pancakes
>make my own "sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin" from store ingredients

getting protein from one source is bade

>taco bell hotsauce
Pleb

I just had a beer for breakfast with a toaster strudel and cream sauce, then for lunch I went out to a pub and had a mid rare bleu cheese tenderloin and some beer batter fish deep fried with 3 beers and cheese cake for dessert. And tonight im going to eat a home made pizza mostly pepperoni and olives my fav.

Your life sounds like you want to die.

>being this much of a wizard

fat
fat
fat
NEXT

dankkkkk

Fucking Czech'd m8

>picky lil bitch

Tell me user, what food do you hate?
Wait, lemme guess...none, you just love every form of food don't ya?

nice get m8

I eat them every goddamn day. I have very little money so it's usually instant ramen with one or two boiled eggs cut in fourths added to it.

Eggs are the fucking bomb

leaner than u :)

Sounds fkin gud m80. Nice digits too.

Exactly.

I'd rather be kinda fat than obsess over health and never enjoy life. You just seem like a dick honestly.

Than (You)

Actually from a scientific standpoint the yolk is the worst part for you.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

Unless you're smarter than the docs over at the mayo clinic user, you probably think you are...but you're really not.

fucking get thread brought me here, user whatever the fuck your lunch was it sounds fucking amazing.

Quints don't lie.

its time to stop

doctors who work at the mayo clinic are scrubs
i work at the aioli clinic makes me 10x smarter and better.

Orange is natural free range eggs, yellow is chicken mill mass produced antibiotic etc..

No I mean from a biological standpoint. As in the wild. Modern humans shouldn't eat a ton of egg yolks but for an animal in the wild an egg yolk is like nutritious gold. Condescending fuck.

Getting a lot of protein from your bf in the morning there, faggot

Eating a soft boiled egg with little soldiers is one of the greatest pleasures in life.

thing about free range eggs is the shells are brittle, so when you cook shit you bust those eggs on something you gotta dig them out unless you do a container first then let the shells sink for a second or two then pour to cooking surface. still worth the transition though there is 10x better taste in free range - or duck egg.

Backpedal a little more kid. Don't get mad at me because you talk outta your ass and are easily proven wrong.

yeah your transitioned mom is great with letting me suck her donated scrotum skin hand crafted cock she now has. mmm mmm artificul protein from her hand pump manual ejaculator, tastes like fried goat cheese and cucumber.

Jesus fucking Christ that's fucked up.

>Free range=more brittle

Yeah..that's something you'll have to provide proof of user, sounds to me like you're just making shit up as you go.

it's a chicken's menstruation you nutjob

maybe you try to eat some you worthless lazy faggot. im a fucking professional chef. kys already fuckin spend all day at mcdonalds probably have cravings for #'s at this point in your life

>oh shit dawg i could go for a #5 or a #1 with large fries playa...

I'm wondering who the first person was that cracked open an egg and thought "mmm looks tasty"

Same with oysters.

>Recognize GTAV Marathon-Bitch
>Pic related

"Why are you so angry?"

Except you literally didn't read my original post very closely. I said "from a biological standpoint", you fucking retard.

Proof..or useless insults..

You chose the insult route, what's wrong user? Did you break your spinner or something?

Not the guy you're talking to, just though I would interject to let you know that from an outside perspective your response makes you sound like a butthurt bitch.

Those digitzzzz tell truth

If anything my free range egg shells are too thick so you're full of shit.

cuz i can be whatever the fuck i want, i earned the right to, most of you can only be basement fags wearing your cum rags as shirts. i get to live and fuck you get to eat mcdonalds and fuck yourself

you faggots still wondering if you're gay at this point just because you desperately seek attention from other human beings so much that you're willing to take some cock?

seems like it from the way you desperately want to lash out at me for being alpha as fuck.

it's okay faggots, maybe ill fuck you in the ass and make you feel all better.

So he keeps on raging...you were proven wrong kid, accept it and move along.

yeah i broke it in your dads ass creating your brother.

fake free range eggs. you're eating plastic and mercury bro. kys.

kek this get made me really hungry.

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAH

Alpha or not, u r still an angry, lonely fuck with nothing than your training and your shitty food.

And im 100% sure im happier with my life than (You) will ever be.

The Triggering is real

falling for bait this hard. you honestly think i actually do any of the shit i say on here? im the same guy who got the pent 9's im fucking multifaggin this entire thread and no fucks given and you're over here trying to tell me how shit is like you matter.

>doing all of that
>and still not killing yourself?
>mfw

Some people take this website very seriously user. You shouldn't fuck around with people like that, Lives could be lost, nigger lives.

fuck you faggot i'll bet you suck your moms dick. that's how fat your mom is.

Evidence?

oh i'll bet that picture is you, typical nigger ruining star wors mooves just like you ruin this awesome l337 site by being a nigger. go back to 9gag

im god i don't need to give faggots evidence, all you need to do is believe or kys and go to hell.

I knew you were black, i could tell by the way you talk you seem like a wife raper muslim kind of black.

Nice b8 m8
Or didn't you even read the article?

Damn user can you be my bull? I'm sorry for fighting with you, I want some of that charlston chew in my Benis hole.

this man knows how to live life

>star wors mooves
>l337
>9gag
10/10 bait or summer? can't tell

The smell of eggs sickens me

>tfw you realize trevor is on walking dead

>Too lazy to screenshot

Oi, who could be behind this post ?

Why is it I see on American television chicken eggs are always so pale or white?

Here eggs are brown most the time with a lovely orange yolk.

you do realize that's that fag from fresh prince right and not the same actual nigger from star wars? do they really all look the same to you? kekkkk
>i found the Sup Forums guy

cuz you eat nigger eggs.

The cholesterol in egg yolks actually lowers your "bad" cholesterol and raises your "good" cholesterol.

Eggs are probably the most healthy food on the planet, I'm surprised people still try to deny this

why don't you screenshot everyone elses posts and prove that it wasn't me? too lazy? same standards only applied to you, and since you brought it up why don't you fuckin prove it dip.

otherwise sit the fuck down and keep playing with your dick like a good little faggot.

Praise.

i once died from eating an egg

Where is the quote arrow on Gboard? The fuck is wrong with Google.

that wasn't an egg, that was man seed. i can understand how your 3rd world education helped you confuse the two though.

>underrated post

this isn't a
>how to suck dick like a faggot
thread.
so i don't know why you're here asking us how to suck dick like a faggot, clearly you're the only one that sucks dick and wants to be more like a faggot.

You will starve to death. Eventually.

I eat hard boiled eggs two to three times a day. Feels pretty good.