Worst part is this wasnt my cum lol

Worst part is this wasnt my cum lol

cuck

S.U.B.H.U.M.A.N.
C.U.C.K.

S.A.G.E.

moar

Long story short, my gf was talking to this guy from work, and he's been trying to get in her pants for as far as I can remember (known him for 2 years). So they went out drinking last night and she stayed over his house (i thought nothing of it).

This morning I found these pics on her phone. I guess i can assume they fucked? Or maybe just head? What do you guys think, who knows what they did..

He's touching her thigh here so im thinking he fingered her but idk what else. I like to think she just jerked him off

I like to tell myself they just touched nothing else lol

They were just posted in a thread not so long ago...nice try

Doesnt matter, she was unfaithfull.
Dump her ass or be a cuck...
No forgiving...
I did that once...

I posted them. This is the back story lol

If it was a handjob thats not too bad

If she went that far this time, she will want more.
Forgive and enjoy your cuck life i guess

Do you think they fucked?

No, that's just ectoplasm on her belly

Yup

yes and you were left out. how does it feel?

are you pissed off or are you getting horny from the idea of missing out on the action?

I mean the original pic has A LOT of cum on her stomach.. I originally thought she just jerked him off over her stomach.

Does her pussy look like it was recently fucked?

And I'm not so sure, I think fucking is a little too much. Like, what if he were bigger than me? What if she moaned loud af, idk

Bait.

You are cucked, remove her from your life, whether she was fucked or just gave a handjob. You're pathetic if you try keep that sinking boat alive.

I saw this pic too. She has her panties off clearly..

Same pic everyday

I like your gf's pussy. Maybe he pulled out at the right time. You can ask her.
As for the fears of the size etc., focus on your performance not on his. Do you satisfy her or cuddling turn into a boring game between you two?

show the face, please.

7 billion people in this world mate, forget her cos there'll always be someone else u can bone

and 3.5 of them are dudes, that's what op needs, some dicking, cause he is obviously a huge faggot.

Moar

No face sorry man, wouldnt post that.. but this was also on her phone, i think its the same guy.

Sorry for potato quality, the file size was too big so i had to take a pic of my monitor (emailed to post on there and blah blah blah)

Do you have a closeup of her? Or maybe a spread?

hmm, she must have enjoyed otherwise she would not allow someone to take the pictures of her. how old is she? and how long have you been together?

put it on a dropbox or vola? I like her

She's 22 and we've been together for almost 2 years. I cant imagine another guy fucking this pussy

volafileorg/r/c422exec
get in there and let's talk

I know the first thing I'd do after finding out my gf was cheating on me would be post on Sup Forums asking for advice.

Tremendous faggot.

so you love her and she is bored

That's what you get for dating an idealistic white whore. In what sense is a girl spending too much time with another guy NOT raise any red flags. I'm in the process of leaving my 4 yr old relationship if I so much even find homegirl talking to another guy on a personal level. Specially when they tell you at first you're their world and as time passes they wanna say shit like "oh things change". Fuck that. Like tell me now. You got nothing to lose, ya know.

Or she's just a cum dumpster.

She stayed over his place, yea. My Q is was there sex involved

Post her phone number. We'll call and find out.

ofcourse they had sex you retard.

You know this is some cuck larping right?

How do you know for sure? What if it was a hj or bj

I can't believe your this retarded!!!

If you genuinely want replies, give details of Chad and yourself. We ain't replying until we get a clear backstory at least.

*you're*

Seems legit

So my gfs coworker that shes known for around 2 years has always invited her to go out drinking and stuff. He was clearly into her and shit. Last night he texted her saying lets go out and get drinks it's Memorial Day weekend! And she agreed to go which im okay about. It was just them two, but no biggie.

So she texted me late last night (around 2am) saying that she drank too much and was gonna stay over his place (she couldnt drive back). So i offered to pick her up but he lives sort of far away so she was like no its okay I'll drive back in the morning and she stayed over.

This morning i found these pics on her phone and idk if they fucked or whatever they did

they did fuck, however, she came back home to you .... do not worry you will survive it...
no need for a drama

youre retarded

he took pictures with HER phone?

idiot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

We had sex this morning and it was very very good too. Im just confused lol

And ya, her phone

Dude, you should be asking yourself if you're ok with it, because they certainly fucked... even if they didn't... would you be ok with another dude getting sucked by your girl and cumming all over her?

Like, wtf man... i wouldn't even be ok with her hanging out with a dude that wants to buttfuck her for years

Either you are trolling or the biggest retard on earth, seriously. And neither bodes well for your future.

Well id rather a hj or bj than sex..

I already said this is some cuck larping, but these faggots really want this bait to be real.

With sex theres too many q's like how big was he, did she cum, how load did she moan, condom vs no condom, etc

Ask her directly and see how she reacts. If she admits ask her if she liked it. Post more pictures of her naked pls

the only thing cringier than getting cucked is pretending and wishing to be

They're the exact same thing when you consider what it is she did: she cheated. Even if it was just head this time, it's going to be sex next weekend, or really the next time she sees him.

Now stop larping

See i dont mind you guys liking her online, are you jerking off? Sex may be too much tho lol.

Here's her ass with my dick lol

that chick has a great ass
I wonder how can someone pass on her

Soz reupload

why are you taking pictures of a monitor

Describe yr feelings, op if she has ridden his dick. Will you dump her? Or will you swallow up yr pride? What will you do?

These file sizes are too large to send from my desktop. Sozzz

Just do an open relationship. I've been doing that with my girlfriend and it feels a lot better when she's honest with me.

upload the pics in mega or dropbox and share

I have no clue. Did he cum in her? Confusing shit bro

Whether is has a hand job or blow job, she touched a dick that is not yours, dumb her.

he might have pulled out... breathe. if not.. see a dermatologist or a PCP - whichever is easier

>using a pic that's already been posted 8000 times this week

Gr8 b8 m8

btw is she italian

Its clearly daylight on the pics...

True story bro...

Nooooo

It's day in the pics i took

what is she then?

Ecuadorian

>Thought nothing of it..

op, did she ever admit liking that guy?

honestly, she needs another dick, op. in that part of the world the machismo spirit rules, and the broads are very impressed by clowns exhibiting it

Noooo!

Shes never shown in thus far

btw, whenever you pump her, do you use rubber?

Congrats! You're in an open relationship now. Things can just be honest and you don't have to be jealous faggots; you can just go for what you want.

is there a difference to you? if so, what is that difference?

Handjob or penetration, she cheated on you. She WILL do it again. Leave now while you still have a shred of self-respect.

well, nothing wrong with banging another guy. You must learn to give her space, dude. Ultimately, what makes it, according to me is that she came back to you an not to him. so, be happy, and try to satisfy her. Then she won't come to second ideas and she will not look around. What is she doing for living?

How do i go about asking for an open relationship?

Im not quite sure, i just dont want her having sex yet i guess

>he was clearly into her
>she agreed to go which im okay about
>It was just them two
>2 am
>gonna stay over his place

you give her freedom, she will appreciate it..

/thread. This is just a "recon" assessment. She did it, you didn't react, she'll escalate things next time. Before you know it, you're sitting in the room, watching chad bareback your chick, and blow his load in her.

Bail now. Don't even tell her why.

>white whore
Those nipples are brown user

Anyone else jerk off to this or just me

just you, cuck.

oh a lot more than you alone. Op, post high resolution pics, please

You don't really have to ask, if you have the pics. I guess you need to explain the fact that you have them, but other than the trust issue, if she has a problem with it, then she's kind of fucked everything up.

Just text her and ask "Is there anything you want to tell me?" Or wait a few weeks and mention some drip or bump you noticed on your dick and ask her about because "shes the only one" you've been with. Assure her it is cool, and you can work things out, you just need to know. They when she goes to work, throw her shit on the front yard and change the locks.

The real question is why the fuck is he taking pics with her phone? So you can find them?

what is yr gf working

>Doesnt matter, she was unfaithfull.
>Dump her ass or be a cuck...
>No forgiving...
>I did that once...

do you wanna marry her? if yes, dump her, can't turn a hoe into a housewife bruh. if no it's up to your dick tho fuck her silly be a cuck explore coz at the end you'll dump her anyway kek feels bad tho sorry for you

Dont really have high res ones lol. Hopefully these make you cum lmao

But srs i dont want her fucking around, at least not unless we talk about this stuff but its hard to bring up

Atm shes a hostess at this fancy restaurant

you are srsly a cuck material bro