Ask me anything. Im a mom, gave birth naturally and breastfed for 9 months

Ask me anything. Im a mom, gave birth naturally and breastfed for 9 months

Tits?

Show asshole and pussy from behind

Have you started cheating on your husband yet?

You married?

Some moms orgasm during childbirth from the g spot friction. That happen to you?

No

No thank God haha

so much this.

you know what to do OP

stfu

So that's what you are: "a mom"? Is this what makes you proud. Is it the best you got in your life so far?

1) The father of the child is your cuck boyfriend or he just fucked you and left? I think the second option and I don't even need to explain.

2) As a mom don't you feel ashamed to be a whore at the internet? Again I'm not surprised because it does look like you got nothing in life.

Show us more of that balloon knot pls.

show your pussy mommy

I created a human life and pushed her out, completely sober. My body fed and nurtured a baby. What have you done with yours?

Pussy from behind ? Desperate right now. Cheers

Show pussy and asshole from behind

Are you into femdom? What do you think of male and female chastity

Fake neck beard role playing as a mum
You pervert

Tits/time stamp or gtfo

Lmfao I literally just posted a timestamp but here's another from a different angle since you don't believe me

Can I see you spread that ass of yours? Also I rate acid rap in the background ;)

I had sex with a woman who probably's worth much more than you. Didn't abandon her like he did yo you.

Made enough wealth to maintain our family. Run a stable company. Have a nice house and car. Extra money in my account.

Have a child to say I'm the best dad and that they love me and have no reason to hide something from them like you do. e.g. you are an worthless slut and the best you did was to have sex and not have an abortion.

Congratulations to you I guess. But you said "AMA" and didn't respond to any of my questions.

spread that pussy

What's your rape fantasy?

Nice shop

It's okay every once in a while for me, I like to be the one that's dominated

what brings you to Sup Forums ? did your husband do something to piss u off or you just feeling slutty today?

Even with that much shop I'm able to see your stretch marks. Like at:
You are fucking disgusting single whore mom.

Show pics of you laying on your back with pussy and tits showing

If you ever have a boy make sure to make sure to /ss/ him for me

Do the same pics and open Your ass

Oh fuck you're nasty. Hairy fat asshole.
Unholy ugly dog

>comes to Sup Forums to crave for attention
>reveals she's a mom
>probably proudest thing in life

You look pathetic.

Show us the tits hanging, moms like you are hot, used to fuck them all the time

Well good for you. To answer your questions, it's option 1 im afraid. And I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm of legal age and consenting. My child is fed and happy and safe. I'm a stay at home mom who does literally everything for my child. This is one thing I like to do for me. Fuck off.

Contact me on KIK. I have an important job for you.
DxTread

Can I put a baby in you too?

Because they're fucking easy sluts

Can I put another baby inside you?

Guess that ends that argument

Send nudes, I want to see more of those tits

hot mommy!

Someone Dox this whore and show her kids how proud she is to be a mother

So you aren't just a slut. You are stupid too...

You didn't have to choose. It was two separated questions:

1) Is your boyfriend a cuck or you don't even have one because he left you?

2) Don't you feel ashamed to be one internet whore while feeling full of yourself just because you can use somebody's else money to feed your daughter?

you should cam on Chaturbate, you can feel sexy while having guys masturbate to you while making some easy bucks

Someone hurt this young man at some point lmao, dude chill out she's hot

Now timestamp.
Or snapchat and send me them tiddies for dick.

so what the fuck are you doing on this message board.

Send pics of you spreading rour ass

Tips fedora. Worthless sluts shouldn't feel good about themselves.

Lets just continue the fucken nudes

>mesage board

Fuck off slut. It's called image board.

To answer your question: When you run a company you have extra time to do shit while people earn money for you.

and youre posting on here?
posting fluffy ponies?!!
you are a sad pathetic bastard , can smell the fucking cuckoldry fron here and it reeks of shite.

tl;dr;
>kys.

Do you like younger or older men?

Older

M'lady you are a fine woman and shouldn't be bothered to respond to these fucks now if you'd kindly send nudes that would be appreciated *tips fedora*

Thanks

You don't even know how to write.

kys

Holy shit, i would eat you out for hours.

This shit isn't even real, summerfags.

have you found anyone who cared

Lol you can boast all you want but its pretty obvious from the tone of your posts that you are a miserable person. Probably lying anyways or you wouldnt feel the need to keep casually dropping that you run a company. Lighten up breh

This guy gets it

Damnit

I'm not lying. I'm just not proud of it like she is of being a "mom". I just want to make her feel bad.

>doesn't want to make a fake whore mum role play feel bad.

Kek

moms need to feel sexy after a kid

i bet a whore like u craves nigger cock

Tits or GTFO?
Question mark indicated a question therefor, rules were followed and tits must be provided.

What the fuck are you doing in this wretched place? How did you end up here and what brings you back?

Love how you losers can't help your pathetic child minds tearing down any femanon who posts here like it's a crime for them to even show up. Girlfriendless4ever.

She already posted tits and time stamp you retarded fuck

OP can't provide that. It's phoney as fuck

did ur tits n pussy get ruined?

post more u slut

dame you are hot. 1 question, how does sex feel after giving birth? and show some pussy

Pussy no, I actual prefer my post baby vag. But boobs yes for a while, I'm in the middle of stopping breastfeeding so they're awkward right now

Pretty fucking hot. Those panties suck tho... got anything sexier? Big panty fetish here!

It was like losing my virginity all over again lol sex is normal now, I'm not loose if that's what you're asking

You got k i k bb?

Are you still lactating?

No

A little but nowhere near as much as when I was feeding my baby

do you have snapchat? and why are you not living in sweden... then i would eat you pussy and more as a gift of thanks for the pics ;)

Yummy. Can you give us a little squirt?

Left is after 24 hours of not pumping, right is after i pumped

Ever had a guy suck those beauties dry?

Yes lol

show some video as you play with yourself :*

spread that gaped asshole slut

is the father a nigger? are you a single mom?

No and no

do have a lively sex life?