Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously...

Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously, but refuse the word of Christ? The God Delusion isn't even 50 years old, the one true Holy Bible is 2000 years old. Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-concise-introduction-to-logic-patrick-j-hurley/1117775834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

suicide is a sin

Bad b8 m8

You're weird, you know that?

Check 'em faggot.

Dawkins teaches through evidence and logic

Jesus teaches through myth and metaphor?

I choose to be agnostic because for us to assume the existence of God is incredibly narcissistic. There is no evidence that directly supports the existence of God. There is no evidence that refutes the existence of God. The only logical path is to be unsure. At any rate, the first books of the Bible weren't written until hundreds of years after Christ supposedly died, so claiming the Bible to be 2000 years old is false.

>the one true Holy Bible is 2000 years old

2000 years of redaction and retroactive continuity

Why do you take a man like Christ seriously, but refuse the word of Vishnu? The Bible isn't even 2500 years old, the one true Vedic texts are 4000 years old. Explain yourself.

Odin would fuck Rekt Jesus. Jesus is a cuck

why do you not believe in Zeus when you have no evidence against him?

Hint: most atheists are also agnostics and vice-versa.

Are you one of those weirdos that believe the Earth is only 6000 years old? Explain dinosaur fossils. inb4 "they are fake"

Planted there by Satan.

If you think that theres a scientific explanation for absolutely everything, youre being naive , and if you blind yourself with religion and shun the factual aspects of science like evolution,you are stupid.

My father is a true atheist. He scoffs at the possibility of the divine. I have tried to tell him time and time again that God could possibly exist and that there is no way of knowing for sure, but he refuses to believe it.

>"true" atheist
The only way to be a "false" atheist is to believe in a god.

Are you sure they weren't placed there by God as a test of faith?

Old, but fits perfectly.

Wrong. If you even entertain the possibility of the existence of the divine, you are no longer an atheist.

This shit again ? Scraped the barrel of cold copypasta and came up with this cancer ? Get fucked with a cross, you cunt.

I didnt know Sup Forums was a religious cuck.

top kek

Christianity
This image of my "god" came from the box art of Age of Mythology.

If you claim something exists, the burden of proof is on you. So go ahead, prove that your god exists.

Lulz what if its just black when we die

False.

A theist is someone who believes in a god.
An atheist (not theist) is someone who does not believe in a god.

Theist and atheist form a dichotomy, addressing belief or lack thereof. Agnosticism is about knowledge, and knowledge does not equal belief.

Alittle hard to imagine. Probably not

>Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him?
>asking people to prove a negative
>not capitalizing Him

This is some low energy b8. Why do they keep using the child-like empress?? Is this supposed to be a forced meme?

Why do you base your religion on a book that you're not suppose to read. Martin king translated the bible and gave it to the people as a big FUCK YOU to the church's monarchy. If it was up to Christ you would still be a blindfolded sheep following the words of old men and giving all your money in return for some kind reassuring words......
Oh wait

>off by 1

Lmfao anyone else had a weird group of trenchcoat toting goths in highschool claimin they have their own religion

Congratulate your father on not being a total retard.

Even if there is a God, what is the point of worshiping it? To appeal to its vanity in hopes of a reward? Fuck it. To not burn forever in hell? Who fucking cares? Better to burn a free man than to slave away as part of some holy dickheads entourage. Why the hell would I want to spend eternity singing praises to that shithead? Should we worship because it brings us good? It doesn't. Should we worship because it helps us avoid evils? It doesn't.

If god spent all his time crafting millions of reasons not to believe in him, millions of evidences of how the universe came to be as it is with no hand of the divine, and millions of injustices no worthy god would have dealt us that make perfect sense in a self perpetuating universe of cold indifference, if god spent his time crafting this athiests paradise, why should we doubt his good works?

Who are you to have the gall to worship a god that does not love you, does not want you and that hides forever from his ever growing and learning creations?

You're a shitposter on Sup Forums.

You're wasting your fucking life.

And only nonexistence follows.

>being this much of a newfag

Theism and atheism form a dichotomy and agnosticism is the middle ground.

How can you put all your trust and belief in god when the only reason you have to do it is a book thats been rewritten hundreds of times and has been lost in translation

almost, I think they were like satanists though

>A and not A form a dichotomy, and B is neither
Read that again and realize how stupid it is.

Doggo

Dude, it's just a bait

yeah sure
you know better than God Himself how to run things
Jesus Christ

>I am agnostic
>he thinks I worship a god that I'm not sure even exists
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Worshipping God is one of the most selfish things a human can do. Assuming there is an omniscient, omnipresent, all-powerful being. Why would it give a fuck about you or anyone else on this rock?

My point of view is, this universe could have been created by some supreme being, and you don't know that it wasn't.

I don't see god running shit.

Lol you're right.
Check'd

Baal is older than Bible, so clearly you should worship Baal.

I posted it againxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sage goes in all fields

Atheists are faggots, religious people are faggots. Both sides are full of faggots. Don't be a faggot, don't join a side.

That's not how evidence works. You can't prove a god doesn't exist somewhere in the universe for the same reason you can't prove invisible pink unicorns don't exist. You just kind of stop looking after a certain point. And that point was about 200 years ago.

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Don't feed the troll.

get that devil out of here. devil worshipping hindus

There really is no God, it's true. Hard to believe for a human, but true.

m.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-concise-introduction-to-logic-patrick-j-hurley/1117775834

You're welcome.

religion = assumption
science = facts

So many things are wrong with this post.

>>Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him?

That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on the religious to prove that God does not exist, since they are making the claim that it does, as well as the fact that all of reality points to the lack of God.

>>Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously, but refuse the word of Christ?

Dawkings has solid, peer reviewed facts backing his claims. Historians still can't even prove that Jesus actually lived. That and the fact that the bible teaches through very vague writings that can be interpreted by any idiot to mean whatever they wish it to.

>>The God Delusion isn't even 50 years old, the one true Holy Bible is 2000 years old.

Just because something is old, does not mean that said thing is correct. People held the belief that slavery was ok for thousands of years, and equal rights are only 50 years old.

Explain yourself in a way that doesnt make you sound like a racist pig by your reasoning.

Does* ugh

Why do liberals believe that Trump colluded with Russia when there's no evidence for it?

In order for me to refute religion and God, you'll have to prove him in the first place. Why worry about proving he's not real if there's no evidence that he IS real?

>no evidence for it

> yet another staff member leaves because of no reason and no evidence

>when you have no evidence against him
one doesn't prove a negative, numbnutz.

you say god is real, you prove it.

your bait has done spoiled

Nazism is the religion of the left. They believe that everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi. And clearly, Russians are the greatest allies of the nazis, didn't you learn anything in school?

God is OP, therefore God is a gigantic faggot.

Get thee gone lizard shit

People hate god because they don't want universal morals, where everything is fixed, and not relative.

If moral wasn't relative, that would mean a lot of people are simply bad people with disregard for the universal truth.

Atheists still believe in plenty of man-made-up nonsense, such as; human rights, equality, global warming, democracy, veganism & lgbt.

Fpbp

If all information of existing religion wee lost, it would never be made the same again.

Meanwhile, systematic rediscovery of sciences would reincarnate the same knowledge.

> pray.

> things go well.
> thanks god.
> things don't.
> part of "gods plan".