I started off as a groper in junior high school about ten years ago

> I started off as a groper in junior high school about ten years ago.
>It never even occurred to me to hump until I saw another young chikan in action on a class field trip to the city aquarium.
>Parents would volunteer as chaperones for these trips because our class was so large.
>There was a girl in my class named Jen; she was alright looking, but her mom was a smokeshow MILF.
>She was either Italian or Jewish, 5'7"ish, dark curly hair, probably a D cup, and thick in all of the right places below the waist.
>She was wearing black cotton leggings, an oversized white polo shirt and sneakers on this trip.
>I will mention now that the aquarium was packed that day with tourists and other school groups, one of which was from a predominantly African-American school.

>Moving along...one of the most popular exhibits at the aquarium was the petting tank filled with sea turtles, stingrays, etc.
>There was limited space up front, and tons of people trying to make their way up there for a feel (no pun intended), so the result was of course tight and pushy crowds.
>I was in the thick of things posted up behind one of my female classmates (getting clumsy and obvious backhand feels of her skirted butt) when I noticed Jen's mom on the other side of the tank.
>She was leaning over the front of the tank with her daughter and her friends, talking and laughing.
>I just about ran over there and started to worm my way towards them.
>It took me several minutes, but eventually the crowd shifted and I was able to slide in right behind her.
>I wasted no time in sneaking feels of her ample right butt cheek with the back of my hand...no reaction.
>Her numbness to the contact had me contemplating palming her...a move that I had only attempted before in crowds much tighter than this one. >I was about to make my move when I felt an unexpected push from the left side.

>A black kid (14? 15?) from another school was trying to move me to the right and take my place behind Jen's mom.
>He was wearing a basketball jersey over a T-shirt and gym shorts, and was a couple of inches taller than me. >He didn't even make eye contact with me as he stole my spot. "'Scuse me, man, I can't see."
>Once he had me out of the way, he wasted no time in pushing his crotch area flush against Jen's mom's bent-over butt.
>I was certain that she was going to turn around and tell him to take a step back...well, she never so much as glanced over her shoulder to see who was crowding her like that.
>The kid started feigning looking over and around her, all while dragging his groin area up and down the slope of her butt crack.
>When he came back down, he would swipe her butt cheeks with his crotch like a windshield wiper...going from hip to hip.
>I checked him out for wood, and sure enough he had a sizeable - and growing - bulge in the front of his shorts.
>Even when a spot opened up at the front, the kid wouldn't take it...he would let the people behind us squeeze around him.
>As the crowd behind us pressed forward, he would shuffle his feet and slowly and slealthily bury his bulge a little bit deeper into Jen's mom's gap.
>I was now getting hard myself.

bumperino

>I watched as an inch to an inch and a half of the tent in his shorts disappeared into the valley between Jen's mom's butt cheeks.
>Every now and then he would take a small step back, and then sink right back into that black, pillowy mass of flesh.
>When she would laugh, you could see her butt cheeks jiggling a little through the thin cotton.
>She was not acknowledging the kid's presence at all. He was getting bolder...more confident.
>He started rocking his hips back and forth. His red shorts were in sharp contrast with her black leggings, and I could see his boner entering and exiting her crack.
>He was literally humping her.
>Just when it was getting really good, Jen and her group decided to move on.
>Jen's mom squeezed her way out of the crowd with a smile on her face, still laughing and joking. She never looked at me or the black kid.
>The black kid kept a hungry, watchful eye on her as she walked away...then reluctantly returned to his group.

>As for myself, I spent the next 1-2 hours trailing Jen's mom, hoping that she would return to the petting tank.
>It never happened, but I had a plan B. One of the other popular exhibits at the aquarium was the shark tank.
>The tank was located inside a darkened room, and it was standing room only.
>It was basically like the subway: you had to queue up and wait 15-20 minutes for the people inside to exit, then the doors would open and everybody would pack in until it reached capacity.
>I made sure to be in close proximity to Jen's mom when our group lined up.
>When the doors opened and the crowd started to pour in, I slid right behind her.
>I started to get backhand feels of her butt cheeks as we made our way inside.
>I had just flipped my palms up, and was gently cupping her buttocks with shaking, sweaty palms, when I once again felt a push from the left side.
>I looked over and it was the same black kid from before!

>As we entered the darkened room and Jen's mom and her group took a spot right up front against the railing, 6' or so from the glass.
>me and the black kid were engaged in a silent shoulder wrestling match.
>I held my own for a while, but I wasn't able to battle him and the increasingly pushy crowd, and I was eventually muscled off to the right and behind Jen.
>The black kid took the prime spot behind Jen's mom, while I was left with her skinny daughter's small, khaki short-encased butt.
>The crowd was still pushing into the room and getting situated. Maybe emboldened by the darkness and the tighter crowd, the kid wasted no time. >He aggressively pushed against Jen's mom's buttocks with his crotch, actually causing her hips and pelvic area to bow forward against the waist-high railing.
>This time she definitely noticed. She looked over her shoulder...was he busted?
>No, she was checking out the mob as a whole, not just the kid. She laughed, turned back around and said something to her group about the crowd...and that was it.
>The doors finally closed as the room reached capacity. It was almost pitch black now.

Bump

>The kid was all over her, his crotch glued to her backside with his face making contact with her curly tresses. >My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness, but I could tell that he was once again pushing her buttocks with his crotch.
>A tall, older kid squeezed in against the railing to Jen's mom's immediate left.
>I'm not sure if it was to create some space for herself or to get a better camera angle, but she did the worst thing that she could have done: bent over the railing and started taking pictures.
>I looked at the black kid's face for a reaction...his mouth was agape from pleasure/shock and he was practically drooling.
>He was now buried in the lower portion of her crack, almost between her legs.
>Once my eyes adjusted, it looked as though her cheeks had swallowed up his bulge. I guess that he hadn't been giving it to her with full force before at the petting tank, because only now did I witness how deep that crack was.
>Whereas before he had let his hands dangle by his side, he was now gripping the railing on either side of her waist.
>He was riding her, and although he was young, this wasn't his first ride. I watched him go to town.
>Short, rapid-fire thrusts. Her butt cheeks would spread open and engulf his bulge, then release it as he took a small step back...only to step right back in.
>Then he'd shuffle his feet and bury his bone in her white, late thirties dumper.
>Once her cheeks had completely enveloped his prodding penis, he'd hump.
>I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but sometimes I thought I'd see her head bob when he hit it. >Was he hitting it that hard??

I have no idea why I'm reading this.

I'm not even remotely turned on. Just curious about the ending. Fuck my life.

>being this much of a beta male

>Her demeanor never changed, she was still talking to and laughing with her group in between pictures.
>Her daughter and her friends were also leaning over and did not seem to notice the black kid's hands on the railing.
>Judging by the increase in the urgency of his thrusts, I believe that he came after riding her for about 5-10 minutes.
>It was only after he climaxed inside Jen's mom's butt crack that I noticed that he had not come alone.

>Then I realized what I needed to do, we all went back to the petting tank and while they were not looking I dived into the tank.
>I grabbed the sexiest looking manta ray and started to fuck it in the gills.

>He had brought two of his buddies with him!
>The first one was a husky black kid in an long white T-shirt, gym baggy jeans and a baseball cap.
>The first black kid gave up his spot to Husky, who wasted no time in picking up where his friend left off. >The transition was so smooth that even if Jen's mom was aware that she was being butt-fucked, I doubt she noticed the switch-off.
>Husky was just as aggressive as the first kid, but his repetoire was more straight forward and to the point (no pun intended).
>He had a camera that he held over his head while his lower half did all the work...which was a firm, steady thrust against Jen's mom's backide. >He was a little taller than his friend, so he was more lined up with the center of her crack.
>If you looked at them above the waist, there was nothing unusual going on...other than his proximity. >Below the waist, he was doing her doggy style.
>I'm not sure if he had his cock out, but judging by his age and the size of the bulge poorly hidden by his long T-shirt, I would say that it had to be.
>He finished almost as quickly as his friend.

now we're talking

>Their third and final accomplice was short and skinny, lighter skinned, also wearing an oversized T-shirt and track pants.
>Judging by where his bright white T-shirt jutted out, I would say that his penis was knocking right between her legs.
>Their switch-off was not as smooth as the first, and Jen's mom stopped leaning over the railing and gave the camera to her daughter.
>She placed both of her hands on the railing and leaned forward a little bit, maybe in an attempt to create some space, but it was futile.
>Instead of plowing forward, Shorty would push in, and then up.
>The size and age difference, and her indifference to the humping that she was receiving, made it almost comical.
>I noticed that due to her leaning over just slightly, and the height differential, Shorty's boner was sliding between her clasped upper thighs when he pushed in, and then pushing against her vagina when he pushed up.
>Her buttocks were piled up around his waist area and jiggled when he pushed up.
>Shorty looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. He was keeping a nervous eye on her, trying to get a look at her facial expression, but he had nothing to worry about.
>She was still chatting with her group as if absolutely noting was going on. Shorty rode Jen's mom until the room was cleared out.
>I'm not sure if he ever came, because he was more smooth and restrained than his buddies.

National Aquarium in Baltimore. You did not fuck a stingray.

>I screamed out in pleasure "THIS IS FOR STEVE" as I climaxed inside the manta ray and it began to swim furiously away.
>The Crowd were all looking shocked and one of the people that worked there was getting ready to jump in and "save me" from the wild sealife

>Once we got outside, all three of the black kids seemed to be congratulating each other on their tag team effort.
>The first black kid's red shorts were clearly cum stained, and his buddies both had wet stains on their T-shirts as well.
>From that day forward, I was a humper first and a groper second.

Good job user

OP here: That's the end of that story. I have more if anyone is interested.

Wow, I thought it wasn't possible to waste my life anymore than I do while on 4shit but I guess I was wrong.

Sure

Yes please. Trying to jerk with a sprained wrist and these stories are doing it for me.

What the shit I JUST had this thought then read your post.

>Some nigger dry humped someone's fat mo at the aquarium

Amazing story OP.

I read all of that for this?

Fuck.

Kek

Good story. Moar!!

vid or pics?

Moar

Moar please, and moar of those pictures too

>I was in the city, having dinner with friends. After we hung out for a bit, they took off and I was heading home.
>As I was on my way, I passed by a large area with a massive set up including projector screens and barriers all over the place, with some people waiting in a line, while a security guard stood nearby.
>I walked up to the back of the line and asked two teenage boys, what was going on, they told me that there was a premiere for a film a bit later on.
>The line looked to have about 40 or 50 people standing there at the time, there were a few well shaped women in the line as well.
>I was in two minds, I wanted to stay and check this thing out but I was dressed in some designer stuff, a suede jacket, turtleneck and expensive jeans and shoes, instead of my more relaxed and favorite clothing which I like to wear when I go out to ride big butt women.
>The people in the line were all dressed casual but I did not look out of place because there were a lot of guys passing by the line, dressed like me in the city that day.
>I stood there, looked around and thought about it for a few more minutes because I really was not dressed the way I wanted to be but decided to stay anyway.

Do it for Steve

>I needed to go the toilet so I asked the two boys if they would hold my place in the line.
>They said they would, so I went to the toilet and took my dick out of my boxers, inside my jeans, just in case I got lucky.
>It is easier for me to do that outside when I am dressed in my favorite clothing but I did not know how easy it would be to do that dressed like this.

got any pics of her asshole?

>I went back to the line and could not believe my eyes.
>I must have been gone for about 20 minutes or so but the amount of people standing in the line must have tripled, along with some more guys, there were even more girls and women standing there now.
>I stood off to the side, out of sight from the line and looked at the big asses on some of the women. They were wearing coats but quite a few of them had jackets which reached their waists, leaving their asses exposed.
>I walked slowly down the line, trying to find my place which the boys held for me.

More

>I saw the boys but almost stopped in my tracks because just behind them, there was a pale blonde woman standing there, about mid height 5 ft 7 or so, with a pony tail, a tiny waist and two big round butt cheeks pushing out of the back of a long light purple loose fitting skirt past her knees and a short black leather jacket and boots. >She was standing there with a young boy, who looked about 10 or 11, who was talking to the boys holding my place, in front of him and looking at their pictures.
>I casually walked up, reminded the boys of me being there earlier, they remembered and I settled back into place.
>I turned and smiled at the blonde woman, she flashed a smile back at me then called the boy back over to join in her in their place in the line.
>I noticed that she had a nice set of breasts too, that were stacked underneath her open front jacket.

>While standing there, I stepped away from my space a few times to pretend to look at the set up, but really I was looking at this blonde woman's big round ass cheeks bulging out of her skirt.
>Sometimes, she would stamp her foot a bit, like she was getting tired of waiting and her big butt cheeks would start jumping up and down.
>I was starting to get semi hard looking at that, even stepping back into my place and hearing her stamp her foot behind me, I was still getting a blood rush just picturing how her big ass was shaking when I watching her do that.

Bump

>After about 45 minutes to an hour, the line started to move forward, as the security started to move people into the barrier areas.
>All the waiting was the hard part, especially with this big butt woman behind me that I could not touch yet >There were now a ton of people behind me, the line had gotten very long.
>Everybody got quite excited and started to break away from the line, trying to get inside but the security were letting people into barrier pen areas in small groups of 20.

I HAVE JUST BEEN GETTING INTO THIS. BEST PLACE IS WALMART OR MCDONALDS. A LOT OF ASIANS IN MY CITY AND YOU CAN GET PRETTY AGGRESSIVE WITH THEM.

LAST NIGHT AN ASIAN COUPLE WALKED PAST ME IN A PACKED MCDONALDS AND I PUT MY HAND OUT IN A WAY IT WOULD CUP HER BREAST AS SHE PASSED BY. FELT EVERYTHING INCLUDING NIPPLE. WEIRD THING IS SHE LOOKED BACK AND SMILED AT ME. I JUST PRETENDED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

>After another 15 or 20 minutes, I reached the front.
>The security guy led us in a group of 20 to a pen with barriers.
>I hung back a bit to make sure I was walking behind the big butt blonde woman.
>As soon as we got inside the pen, she and the boy rushed to a space at the barrier, with me following right behind them.
>She stepped up onto the small platform at the barrier, while the boy was next to her on her right side, with the boys who held my place in the line next to him, on his right side.
>There was still a lot of room in that pen area, so I just made sure that I was directly behind her in case it got packed.

>Roughly 15 minutes later, more people entered our pen area, I was glad I got my position because finally our pen area had become completely packed.
>I was in the second row from the barrier, there were three more rows behind me.
>I asked a couple next to me when the event was starting, they told me in about an hour or so. So much waiting. Everyone around me was talking among themselves.
>The blonde woman turned sideways and started talking to the boy, at one point she said ''you excited son?'' so I knew who they were to each other now.

To long did not read.
Moral of the story no ones safe from rape niggers.

>While she leaned sideways on the barrier, she pressed her right butt cheek against my dick.
>Standing behind her expecting to make contact soon, I was already hard as stone when she did that, she realized and looked straight at me but >I was looking at my iPod the entire time. She kept leaning over to her son and fixing his hat, scraping her big butt cheek hard against my dick while doing so, by now the crowd had pressed me up against her.
>I made brief eye contact with her when I looked up from my iPod, she smiled at me and asked me if I was excited.
>I know she must have been asking about the event but her question caught me off guard because my hard dick was against her butt cheek when she said so.
>I smiled and was about to answer her when she cut me off, saying she couldn't wait til it started, with a really strong accent. I guessed Scottish, I asked her and she confirmed it.
>The crowd was still shifting around a bit, as some people left the pen area, new people were coming in to replace them.
>The boy started moving around a bit awkwardly while wearing a back pack and innocently bumped into me a couple of times.
>The blonde woman saw him do that, apologized to me then took his backpack off and put it on the floor in front of her, which caused her to brace up against me even more.
>My dick was now like iron, completely rested on her big butt cheek, she remained leaning on the barrier in a sideways position, talking to her son, actually massaging my dick as she kept reaching over to look at pictures that belonged to the boys next to him.

>After about another 15 or 20 minutes, I saw everyone on the front row lean forward.
>The blonde woman backed up and braced on me as she moved her position to face forward with everyone else.
>She placed her son's bag upright, put her legs on either side of the bag and leaned over the barrier.
>I looked over her head, people were watching the staff place the red carpet down in front of our pen area. I looked down and almost cried tears of joy when I saw this blonde woman's big butt cheeks jutting out, with her legs apart because of the way she stood over the bag on the floor in front of her.
>The best part was, the size of her son's backpack made her adjust her feet to stand at the edge of the small platform on the barrier, leaving her no choice but to push her big butt cheeks completely against my crotch, leaving my hard rod now resting on her crack. >She turned around when her ass made contact with my dick, apologized for bumping into me and asked me if I could see. Once I told her I could, she said ''good', turned back around to face forward and leaned over the barrier, her big ass remaining crushed against my crotch, with my dick resting on the crack area of her dress.
>This position made my dick feel like it was now trying to tear through my jeans, I was that solid. She was in the perfect position but somehow I had to make this better.

>There was a reporter asking people questions further down the right side of the barrier, Once everybody turned to face that way to look at the reporter, I got some really good coverage with all the pushing behind me.
>I put my iPod away and in a swift move, I opened the button fly on my jeans, pulled my dick out, then put my sweater and jacket over to cover it.
>As soon as the reporter moved away and left, the crowd adjusted back to normal. When the Scottish woman adjusted to her position leaning over the barrier, I broke ground as the upper portion of my dick went straight in between her big butt cheeks.
>She turned around and looked over my shoulder at the crowd then turned and faced forward, not even looking at me, as I pretended I was still looking at the reporter in the distance. >The pressure of the crowd had become quite tight now, I felt her clench her butt cheeks once or twice while my dick was planted in her butt crack and would bury a bit deeper into her each time the crowd would move forward behind me.
>I commented to myself that I was getting tired of waiting, not loud just close enough for her to hear. I was not talking to her but she turned her head to the side and said ''me too'', while my dick was still tunneling into her ass crack.
>While leaning, she started to go up on tiptoes then down slowly, which caused my dick a sensation that you would not believe and only increased each time I would enter her even more with each push from the crowd.
>I did not want to cum yet so I pulled out of her ass crack, braced myself against her to cover my naked dick and moved side to side, pretending I was trying to see the presenter on the stage.
>Doing this was pleasurable enough but not enough to make me cum before the time I wanted to. She kind of shook her butt a few times, like she was trying to position my dick in her crack again but I did not go back between her butt cheeks yet. I knew my plan.

Go on...

These stories are so interesting idk why

>Finally, the presenter started to announce the event and some people started to arrive.
>The crowd adjusted again and I put the back of my hands against her bouncy butt cheeks.
>Each time the crowd would sway to take pictures, I would rub both the back of my hands and my palms against her butt cheeks.
>I looked at the back of her neck and she was flushed red. Her son turned to her and asked if she was OK because of the crowd pushing, she giggled and said she was fine.
>He handed her an autograph pad an turned back away from her, not even looking in my direction.
>She almost dropped the pad but I caught it and gave it to her. She smiled, thanked me and asked me if I was alright.
>Her talking to me while my naked dick was braced against her butt cheeks AND my hands feeling her at the same time felt awkward but such a turn on.
>I told her I was fine and I hoped this was all worth the wait. She agreed and turned back around, bracing her big ass against my dick, which I was rubbing all over her as cheeks by now. >I had my hands at my sides, feeling her round as and thick toned thighs as the crowd shifted, I felt thin skimpy panties and the thin material of her skirt must have made her realize easily that I had a naked dick against her.

>The crowd shifted a little, the first car had arrived.
>With all of the commotion, I now lined my dick up with the crack imprint in her skirt and literally actually forced my dick back up between the firm round butt cheeks of the Scottish lass.
>Her cheeks actually jiggled when I pushed into her, I blew air out of my mouth once I pushed in because it felt so good.
>The force of my thrust made her tense her body and I felt her shiver a little bit, but she leaned further over the barrier, shouting ''over here'' while holding out her autograph book.
>My dick really felt quite deep in this woman's butt crack, I just stood there and let it throb inside her while she kept shifting to try and make herself comfortable with my still hardening erection pushing into in her butt.
>All her movements felt great, as my dick was locked between her phat butt cheeks, which were jiggling all over the place as she reached out waving her notepad.
>Every time she jumped to get attention from people on the red carpet, she would hop up and down on my dick, like she was actually riding it.
>Eventually, she stopped as my dick felt like it was getting even harder and I continued to let it throb in her butt crack.
>I checked on her son again, he forgot she was even there, shouting towards the red carpet with his own autograph pad.

>I thought my position could not get any better and was almost happy to allow myself to reach the limit right there but then a black Benz arrived and parked further down from us. >When the person got out, the crowd roared like thunder.
>My Scottish lass leaned way forward to see what was going on, the crowd pushed forward behind me to see also, which braced me even heavier against her, leaving her stuck against the barrier with her ass a bit higher, in what looked like a doggy style position, with my rigid dick going deeper inside her ass crack.
>She started to scream in her strong Scottish accent ''Mr Pitt!'' along with everyone else screaming ''Brad.'' My heart almost skipped a bit when my dick drifted a bit and made contact with the bottom of her crack, right close to her pussy area.
>I used my strength against the crowd to adjust myself, so my dick could press against her pussy area through her dress.
>I looked down and all I saw were her two big round butt cheeks sticking up.

>With the pushing of the crowd, I twisted my hips and pushed my dick directly onto what felt like her pussy lips, the head of my dick feeling as though it was almost making it's way inside!
>She let out a sound like ''eeeee'' when that happened, but I kept the head of my dick rubbing against that area, hoping, just maybe, it would slip in somehow.
>She used one hand to flip her hair back and the other hand to wave for attention, she was really flustered and red now.

>The crowd continued to push, I was still rubbing my dick against her pussy area, she looked at me a few times from the corner of her eye .
>She blew a lot of air from her mouth nervously, like a few sighs back to back then kept shouting ''Mr Pitt.'' The crowd swayed again, so I backed off to let her stand properly.
>Rubbing the head of my dick against her pussy area felt unreal but I could tell she was not fully comfortable, also the crowd pushing caused me to put a lot of my weight against her while she also was not able to plant her feet properly.
>I wanted her to stand in a position she found more suitable so she could focus on the event without too much discomfort from being completely crushed at the barrier.
>I did not want my selfishness to make her feel the need to move or tell me to move back or something.

>She quickly took that opportunity to adjust, settled with her feet either side of the bag on the floor in front of her like before then jutted her phat round butt cheeks back out again, in a way like she was trying to make room for herself but still made no protest at all towards me remaining braced against her.
>I put my left hand on the barrier, she leaned a little to her left then dropped and rested her big breast onto the back of my hand.
>She turned around quickly and looked at me, smiling. I smiled back and told her the crowd are pushing, she said ''I know, it happens like that here'' and turned forward, waving the pad in her hand again

>That was all I needed to know. This woman now had her breast resting on my hand, had felt me all over her since I had been behind her here so she must have been used to my overbearing presence on her by now. I liked, no loved rubbing against her pussy but I think that might have been a bit too much for her, I settled for her deep as crack instead.

Keep going damnit, never stop.

BUMP
God damn

>As soon as she was settled in her position again, the entourage moved closer signing autographs nearer to us.
>The crowd swayed again, so I flipped my left hand over to palm her breast, got more than a handful and back my dick went in between her big butt cheeks again, digging nice and deep and pushing in as far as I could.
>The thin material of her skirt felt like a curtain, her butt cheeks opened up for my dick with no resistance. The combination of my hand on her breast and my dick deep between her round ass cheeks made me smile, so I faced forward so the smile would be justified, like I was happy to be at the event.
>People were going crazy reaching over and past me to get an autograph as he got closer. The Scottish woman, now feeling my hand on her breast and my dick deeper in her crack, made every effort to talk.

''Mr Pitt! Ugh. Mr-Mr Pitt!''

>I put my right hand on her lower back, her breathing had become quite heavy
>The crowd was screaming and moving forward quite heavily now. I knew that I had to grab this moment. I started to thrust and twist my my hips slow, bracing hard and pushing as deep as I could between her thick round butt cheeks. She continued on.

''Mr Pitt, Mr Pitt, Mr Pitt! (Cleared throat) Hello! Mr Brad!!''

This story is better cause no niggers & OP is insane

nice story and all but can you greentext longer paragraphs instead of a bunch of tiny ones

Let the spic work he's keeping us intereste

>He and his entourage had now reached our area, he was signing for a few people, about 10 people down to my right. The crowd was getting crazy. I was gritting my teeth and grunting under my breath, I had actually mounted this thick Scottish woman and was riding her like a damn horse. I felt her pushing her ass back against my thrusts, I started to thrust into her crack a bit faster, even more of my dick getting swallowed between her butt cheeks while the crowd was still crazy. He got nearer, his entourage told everyone to stop pushing. My Scottish lass continued on.

''Mr Pitt! Please! Oh! (Cleared throat) Mr, um Mr Pitt!''

The funny thing about her awkward speaking is no one noticed at all but me. At times she would look to her right but not once over her shoulder at me at all.
By the time that ''Mr Pitt'' was in front of us, I was thrusting and circling my dick between her phat separated butt cheeks like there was no tomorrow. He leaned in and took a picture with the Scottish woman, I stood back out of the camera shot but did not remove my buried dick from between her butt cheeks. She thanked him, he looked at her and me and thanked us both for coming out. Wow. Hahahaha. I couldn't believe it.

>As he walked away, she tried to ease up to jump a little bit with excitement but could not do so easily because of lack of space plus my dick was still forced too deep in between her butt cheeks for her to adjust, so she stayed leaning over the barrier, shaking her body while she looked at the picture, still paying no attention to my left hand gently holding her breast. Another star started to move towards us, the Scottish woman got her camera ready again then leaned further forward over the barrier, pushed her ass upwards and braced back against me, keeping her feet more firmly on the ground this time. With the sway of the crowd, I moved my left hand from holding her breast at the barrier now then held onto her hips lightly, pretending to steady myself but really to cause a kind of in-and-out motion while I was thrusting and circling my dick between her firm ass cheeks. The other star was getting a bit nearer but I did not care who he was, as my time was now.

>As the crowd all started reaching forward to get the attention of the new star, I pushed as deep as I possibly could between the thick butt cheeks of the Scottish lass with a few more hard and deep thrusts, continued to grind my hips then started to spew cum directly into the crack middle of her thick Scottish ass. She tried to hop up and down a little bit but I held her hips a little tighter, pretending to steady myself from the pushing crowd but really stopping her from hopping while I was cumming. Oddly, she did not react to me holding onto her at all but she did stop hopping while I continued to pump the last of my cum between her warm and soft butt cheeks. The other star was nearly in front of us but I did not stick around. I looked down at the back of her skirt, there was a wet patch on the crack area but I managed to catch the rest of my cum on on my sweater. While everyone pushed forwards towards the star, I thankfully got the cover I needed to pretend to avoid getting crushed but really to put my dick back inside my jeans, pull my sweater down, zip my jacket up and get out of the crowd. The Scottish woman did not even see me leave, she was busy trying to get a picture with the star in front of her.

>THIS IS FOR STEVE

Top kek

>As soon as I left, this short Hispanic older man, looked like late 50's who also looked like a chikan, moved to my place quickly but was pushed almost immediately to the side by two taller women who got behind the Scottish lass instead, looking for autographs.

>I went to a public toilet and cleaned up a bit. Even though my sweater was quite expensive, shooting cum into it as a blocker from covering that woman's skirt was probably not the best idea, but I did not want to take too much chances because there were a lot of attendants standing around. Anyway that Scottish woman's big onion bubble ass was worth every drop plus this is what dry cleaners get paid for. What a great Scottish woman she was.

You fucked up bro, shoulda gotten her number and fucked her brains out

Why, he got his nut, boiii.

Coulda gotten Brad pitts autograph

Decided illegally pumping cum into your sweater was better. This is why I love Sup Forums

got more?

A number would of been easy to trace when she got home and saw all that cum

OP again: i got more stories.

>ywn get busted by Brad

He ain't a faggot. You wanna jerk off to some guys handwriting? Or you wanna dry hump a Scottish milf till you fire the yogurt cannon?

You anons want another story?

Fucking well tell them, you glorious bastard!

Yes please, BasedAnon.

Absolutely you monster - an inspiration to us all

Is that the Scottish girl ????

>I was just about to walk into the station to catch the train when I heard a lot of cheering, also a voice through a loudspeaker. I also saw a lot of people walking towards that area. I was off that day, I had no real time limits so I followed the group and headed down to the area as well.

>Once I got there, I saw a big mass of people, in what looked like a kind of procession or demonstration, in a square with a lot of barriers, with rows of people packed against them. I asked a guy standing nearby what was going on, he told me that it was a protest rally for the problems in the Middle East. I decided to look around a bit then head to the gym afterwards.

>There were a lot of people watching the speaker, so I could not move to the front. After about 10 minutes, there was a shift in the crowd near to where I was standing, from people leaving but the space closed quickly. I walked to different parts of the crowd for about 20 minutes and saw no openings to the barrier at all. I was just about to consider leaving, when I saw another shift in the crowd with people leaving. I looked into the gap between the moving crowd and quickly changed my mind, as I saw a very shapely black woman with a small waist and a BIG round ass, standing up straight at the front of the barrier, talking to another person in front of her, on the other side of the barrier. The woman was wearing an ethnic print pant suit and her butt cheeks looked like two volleyballs on a shelf that were packed together in the back of her pants. I had to stop myself from drooling as I watched her big butt cheeks wobble every time she moved to make gestures while talking.

>I immediately worked my way past the people leaving and stood behind her. The problem was, once those people left, I realized that there was no one standing behind me, as we were just at the edge of the barrier. I stood there, trying so hard to look forward over her head and not stare but I was completely dumbstruck by the size of this woman's ass and I was just hoping and praying that the crowd would settle in more around us.

I moved a little closer to her, then used the back of my hand to brush against her right butt cheek, pretending to reach for my phone. She didn't move or show a reaction to that. A couple of minutes later, I brushed against her butt cheek again while going into my bag and there was still no reaction. I wanted and needed to turn up the pace so bad but I had to be careful, with no one behind me to give me necessary cover. My dick was quickly getting hard so I inched a bit closer until my dick made pressure with her right butt cheek and pretended to take pictures of the demonstration. She glanced at me but I stood looking ahead, taking pictures. When I was done, I turned to her, while she was still glancing at me and asked her what was going on. She had a thick accent but explained the reason for the protest, I asked her where she was from, she told me she was from Somalia. She said something about her accent when speaking English then turned back around to finish her talk with the other woman but I did not care, as my dick had become fully hard and was now pressing firmly into her soft and ample right butt cheek.

This is gettin good.

>Just as she turned to finish talking to the woman, a couple of people came and stood behind us, a little to my left, giving me cover on that side. I dropped my hand to my side, while holding my camera and I made complete contact with both her ass cheeks, resting the back of my left hand on her crack. As the people behind me moved around, I carefully moved my hand back and forth, I did not feel any panty lines at all. I looked behind me and there were more people arriving to check out what was going on. My dick was so hard thinking about how I could get fully behind this woman, I did not even realize that the speaker had stopped and there was some kind of intermission. My luck took a bit of a turn for the better because the center area of the crowd had cleared enough for people on the side to get better positions in front of the stage. As those people were leaving, the Somalian woman quickly picked up her bag from the floor and moved towards that area. I followed right behind her closely but making no contact. She stopped nearly dead center in front of the stage, dropped her bag and then leaned over the barrier, where her friend walked up on the 'invite only' side of the barrier to finish talking to her.

>The crowd now started to form to grab the better positions in front while I made sure I was directly behind the Somalian woman's big ass, taking pictures of anything that was on the stage area. The intermission was almost finished as I saw more featured speakers and musicians setting up. My dick was already outside of my boxers, so with the help of the crowd movement, I was able to lower my tracksuit pants neath my dick and balls and then place my t-shirt and tracksuit jacket over it to keep it hidden. Once I was finished, I rested my hard and now exposed dick lightly on her left butt cheek while taking pictures of the crowd and used the crowd forming behind me to apply pressure, as I moved my dick from left to right across her ass. She turned around again but this time I looked back at her and smiled. She smiled back, showing teeth this time and said something about the crowd becoming bigger. When she turned back to face front, she started to wiggle her round firm ass a bit, like she was eager to hear the band. The feeling of her big firm as wobbling through her thin baggy pants on my now naked dick was incredible. I looked around and everyone was now in their chosen positions and there were at least three or four rows behind me. Meanwhile the Somalian woman's ass was now making my balls tingle when she did that all that wiggling and wobbling.

Leave it to the greedy niggers to steal a bitch and gangbang the sloot without her knowing. Those fuckers benefited from your idea and the whore took the chronological roofie without protest. You, OP are a cuck and an embarrassment to every male who has had a nigger cock block them like a beta bitch. I hope you have AIDS, after all those nignogs sloppy seconds.

>Once the speaker came back to introduce the band, there was a bit more movement in the crowd, so I lined my dick up with the crack between her big butt. She kept on moving her jiggly cheeks like she was already dancing without music. As the local African band walked towards the front of the stage, a couple of people behind me started to take pictures, which gave me a chance to ease the head of my dick straight into the Somalian woman's ass crack. I stayed still like that for a minute or so to see if that would alarm her, but she did not even turn around. The crowd pushed forward a bit more, which allowed me to ease even more of my dick a bit deeper into the warmth in her crack. So I could get steady, I put both my legs on either side of her legs but she pushed back abruptly. At first, I thought she was pushing me away but she reached down into her bag to get her camera. When she did that, my dick dug into her crack some more and was dragged the full length of her butt crack while she was moving around down in her bag. She stood up and turned to me, smiled again and said sorry then put her elbows on the barrier to take pictures, pushing her wobbly ass back out again. My dick was now in a horizontal position, which was perfect as I allowed the crowd to push me a bit, causing me to now push and surge deep between her butt cheeks which were even more separated now, causing more of my shaft to enter her. I felt her tense a body a bit and steady herself while holding her camera but she did not take to look at me at all. The Somalian woman's butt crack was very deep, it felt so good with my dick pushing deeper into her butt crack, I had a feeling of dry mouth.

>All the while, she kept wiggling her big butt, with my dick firmly lodged between her butt cheeks. When I looked down, all I saw was her ass looking like it was sitting on a shelf while the head and upper portion of my shaft had vanished between her two wobbling globes. LOL. What I found really sexy about this woman was that she was not even really moving the top part of her body. She was resting firmly her elbows firmly on the barrier, but was steadily bent over and actually just moving her ass to the African beat from the band. I was moving my dick between her ass cheeks in opposite directions to her movements to cause some friction and one point, it looked like she was almost twerking or something! Or at least movements that looked very much like that anyway.

>I put my camera away in the outside pocket of my bag then lightly put my hands on her hips then onto her lower back, just above her butt cheeks. When I did that, she turned to her right and looked at me from the corner of her eye. I smiled at her and nodded towards the band. She smiled, kind of widened her eyes a bit and turned back around, all of this of course done while my raging hard dick was stuck and throbbing like mad between her separated butt cheeks. I was so hard, she must have felt like she had a steel rod shoved between her ass but really I was so relieved that she gave me no trouble whatsover about it.

>The band had gone through about three or four songs now and I could feel that I was getting near to that time we all know about. I did want to circle my dick around in her ass some more but honestly I did not even have to because all of her dancing and circular movement of her own was massaging my dick like crazy. The band was finishing their song and started to throw some items, t-shirts badges etc into the crowd, which could not have happened at a better time, as I was really trying to hold back from cumming to enjoy my dick in the crack of this woman's ass as much as possible but really this woman was driving me so crazy with all of her ass wobbling while sitting on my dick like that.
Once the people started to reach for the items in the air behind me, the Somalian woman dropped from her elbows to her forearms on the barrier and lowered her head to avoid getting crushed. When she did that, my throbbing dick gained more ground and I was able to push even more of my shaft deeper into her fleshy ass crack. The rush from the crowd only lasted a few minutes but when she got back onto her elbows, she started to shift her body to get the original position for her feet and caused A LOT of friction on my dick when doing that.

>Once she was comfortable, she started to wobble (and what felt like) twerk her ass again all the way til the end of the song. The speaker came back out after the band was finished, yet she was still wobbling her big butt. The crowd moved a bit directly behind me like people were leaving but the people that replaced them slammed straight into my back, pushing me forward. When that happened, my dick was lodged in her crack so the push only ended up with me getting even deeper between the Somalian woman's butt cheeks but I really could not take any more. Getting deeper into her ass crack felt too good, I started to spurt and spurt cum while my dick was still stuck in her crack. My heartbeat was in overdrive and I almost felt faint, because the feeling was that good. She seemed to stop wobbling her ass for what seemed like a few seconds but continued wiggling her ass again, like she was trying to drain me or something. I am sure she felt me cumming as my dick was deep between her butt cheeks for her to feel the gush of my cum. She started to fix the wrap she was wearing on her head, cleared her throat a few times but did not look back at me, just started to examine the pictures that she had taken. Even though she did not do or say anything, I knew that after shooting cum from my naked dick directly between this woman's butt cheeks, I could not chance talking to her again so, under pretense of going into my bag, I put my dick back into my boxers inside my tracksuit pants then quickly and politely exited from the crowd. There were some chatty teenage girls behind me who quickly filled my space and surrounded the Somalian woman, as soon as I left.

>Once I was out of there, I went over to a near by wall, just to sit down and compose myself. After that, I went into a McDonalds restroom to check on and clean myself up a bit, then decided to leave the gym idea to Sunday (yesterday) then stayed and ate right there at McDonalds. I was starving! Ha ha ha ha. I ate and thought about what I had just gotten away with on that Somalian woman's big phat ass. Gosh, any guy that gets that next is going to have a time he will not forget easily on her!!

Do you have more OP? Preferably with black women?

Where did everyone go?

Right here my nibba

Fapping, continue.

Any more experiences with black women OP?