FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

>For all those Hillary Clinton opponents who have been hoping against hope that the likely Democratic presidential nominee will be indicted as a result of the FBI review of Hillary’s email server, CNN has some bad news. According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown, the FBI is close to wrapping up the “investigation,” and thus far have found “no criminal wrongdoing”:

>The interviews, we’re told, are focused on whether classified information was mishandled, and the security of the server. So far officials tell us, no, there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at this point in the investigation

>It sounds like they’re really just waiting for Hillary Clinton to be interviewed so they can wrap things up, but if Republicans and Bernie Sanders and the media are counting on Hillary Clinton to suddenly crack under questioning, they haven’t been paying attention.

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

LOL

Sup Forums and conservashits absolutely BTFO

Say it with me: President Hillary Clinton

This is why we need to sabotage her campaign.

This is a shill fruad post.

there has been no official public statement issued by the FBI about criminality of clinton's mishandling of classified data.

The investigation is still ongoing and criminal charges may still be brought when the investigation is complete.

sage and ignore shill threads

You need to stop posting this
>Source: some retard CNN analyst

>implying the FBI would say shit if they had or had not found anything
fcking stupid

I hope to god she isn't indicted. Trump can't win unless she if the nominee. If she is taken down by the FBI then Trump will have to face a stronger candidate like Joe Biden or Martin O'Malley. She needs to survive as long as possible.

she is only strong because of 'muh vagina' and the utter, inconceivable stupidity of a very large number of voters.

>two literally who white men that will get bullied have a better chance than LE EPIC WOMAN meme

>Trump will have to face a stronger candidate like Joe Biden or Martin O'Malley
>Martin O'Malley

top zozzle

Isn't the very act of storing high level government emails on a public email server illegal?

>According to CNN correspondent Pamela Brown

Waar ben je in Gods naam mee bezig, achterlijke gladiool?

Yes, but she's a Clinton

Get out the vote

Yes, but she didn't know she couldn't do that so it's okay.
t. CNN analyst

It's illegal to store them on an unsecure non governmental server

If by highlevel you mean classified then yes

It's not illegal when government officials do it. The law only applies to the Middle and lower class

The Romanian hacker said that he was 5 other digital trails on her server from other hackers, meaning at least 5 other nations had full access to her top secret info.

I can guarantee you if a romanian guy who guessed a yahoo password can get in, Putin, Kim Jong Un and the Iranian Islamic Republic had full access too.
This is just Obama bullshit, that nigger will do anything to keep the democrats in power.

>democratic golly gee having a better chance against Trump than Hillary

>flag

Trumpcucks BTFO

I've been following this somewhat closely and I think she's either headed for indictment, or if not, then the powers that be are pulling the strings in her favour. It could result in the FBI director resigning is the DOJ doesn't do anything about it.

I'll try to answer any questions people have about this to the best of my ability but here's some basic stuff.

>None of the emails were "marked classified"

All of the emails she received bypassed the government filter that would normally determine classification level. There was nobody to "mark" them "classified" unless the people sending them were to do so. Upon examination the FBI determined that 22 of them were top secret and can't even be released to the American public under FOI requests.

>There is no evidence of intention

This is a non-issue because proof of intention doesn't need to be established in cases of gross negligence, which is the issue here.

Furthermore, she was the one that directed a private server be set up to receive all of her emails. She claims the reason this was done was so she wouldn't have to use multiple mobile devices. Now imagine that you're one of Hillary's IT staff, and she tells you she wants to send all her government emails to a private server for this reason. Do you set up a private server for her, or do you simply inform her that you can use multiple email accounts on a single mobile device without having to resort to that?

>She had no way of knowing whether the emails she was receiving would be deemed classified

She did ALL of her state department business on that server.

>She didn't know the law

Someone in her position is presumed to know the law.

incoming email from a foreign government is AUTOMATICALLY classified. There's no way she could ever claim her email server does not have classified material on it.

>muh vagina

Other things to note.

Bryan Pagliano, who set up the server, has been granted immunity in the case. This is because he was unwilling to testify in this situation unless he was granted immunity. That means he must have had something pretty juicy.

Hillary didn't just delete 30,000 "personal" emails, she tried to erase them beyond recovery. That's a little bit overboard for 30,000 emails about wedding planning and yoga. The FBI appears to have recovered the lost emails now in spite of her best efforts to cover them up. If I had to guess, they have a lot to do with the Clinton foundation receiving donations in exchange for favours.

>calling Joe Biden a literal who
Hasn't recess ended by now?